Police dashboard camera video shows what really happened.

I want to be very clear I think she handled this in a horrible way and her behavior is awful.

But I just think the cop could have done a few things to avoid yanking her out of the car.
He asked her POLITELY 20 TIMES. How long was long enough to wait?

My point being she didn't need to come out of the car. I've been stopped by the cops many times and never been asked to get out of the vehicle. He should have run the VIN, saw it was not reported stolen and then politely asked if she ever owned a 2003 Saturn.
Maybe he should have taken her keys and made her stay in the car while they impounded it.

I want to be very clear I think she handled this in a horrible way and her behavior is awful.

But I just think the cop could have done a few things to avoid yanking her out of the car.

My point being she didn't need to come out of the car. I've been stopped by the cops many times and never been asked to get out of the vehicle. He should have run the VIN, saw it was not reported stolen and then politely asked if she ever owned a 2003 Saturn.

But like I said in my OP she could have immediately told him that she sold the 2003 Saturn to get this car. That would have put the cop more at ease. She basically did nothing right that's for sure.
She had no id she had no insurance, she was getting arrested not for stealing a car BUT those things. Be specific now and link to the moment in the video where the COP ever said anything about a stolen car........ The Vin would have just added another charge of putting a plate on a car to avoid being caught.

Maybe he should have taken her keys and made her stay in the car while they impounded it.

For driving without insurance and improper plates? Yea. I mean had she handled this differently, explained the situation and had insurance, I'm pretty sure this would have ended far differently.

For driving without insurance and improper plates? Yea. I mean had she handled this differently, explained the situation and had insurance, I'm pretty sure this would have ended far differently.
She REFUSED to provide ID, you get arrested for that when driving a car.

She was breaking the law but liberals advocate for no laws that they break .
If we be breaking it all da time den it be da Law dat Wong and nots us.

Wrong. 9th circuit disagrees:

Since she was NOT driving, she was a passenger. I've sat in the drivers seat of a parked car to try to diagnose a check engine light. I was not a driver at that time. She had a point about it being a parked car. It changes things.

Last edited:
Did the state fail to update the plate change in the system, or did she just not register that vehicle. I have been ticketed on a parked vehicle before, because the state screwed up registration. Had to go to court to get it thrown out.
who gives a fuck---COOPERATION

..they have impulse control problems---just plain dumbasses......

Who are "they"? Denouncing all Americans with one sweeping generalization is illogical and counter-productive.
.......no one is denouncing---...

In English, generalizing people (which people, you seem afraid to say) as "dumbasses" with "impulse control" amounts to denouncing "them."
....you must not have graduated grade school--just like a lot of blacks---as a GROUP...stating facts are not denouncing

Since she was NOT driving, she was a passenger. I've sat in the drivers seat of a parked car to try to diagnose a check engine light. I was not a driver at that time. She had a point about it being a parked car. It changes things.
she was in the wrong and resisting/being a jackass just like:
Floyd
Blake
Garner
etc
why can't they just be normal and not jackasses????answer that

But like I said in my OP she could have immediately told him that she sold the 2003 Saturn to get this car. That would have put the cop more at ease. She basically did nothing right that's for sure.
she could've not been a jackass!!!!! how about that???

Why is this newsworthy? :rolleyes:
PS: Weed is legal in Colorado, and the woman wasn't driving.
PSS: I think the purpose of this post is "Blacks Behaving Badly" ... Disregard

Weed is legal in Colorado

This is Aurora Illinois.

and the woman wasn't driving.

She was driving until seconds after she saw the cops.

I think the purpose of this post is "Blacks Behaving Badly"

She was behaving badly.

why can't they just COMPLY !!!!???
answer that one

If she had handed her license and registration over, like a normal person, that might have been the next step.

Since she was NOT driving, she was a passenger.

She was driving, moments earlier. She's in Illinois. The 9th Circuit can suck it!!

..they have impulse control problems---just plain dumbasses......

Who are "they"? Denouncing all Americans with one sweeping generalization is illogical and counter-productive.
.......no one is denouncing---...

In English, generalizing people (which people, you seem afraid to say) as "dumbasses" with "impulse control" amounts to denouncing "them."
....you must not have graduated grade school--...

Yes, I graduated from grade school.

Forum List

Back