Police dashboard camera video shows what really happened.

Did the state fail to update the plate change in the system, or did she just not register that vehicle. I have been ticketed on a parked vehicle before, because the state screwed up registration. Had to go to court to get it thrown out.
According to the video, she was driving the car then pulled over probably so she could claim she was just sitting in a parked car.

The last time I got pulled over it was over a license plate light being out. The cop was professional and so was I. No warning, no threats, nothing and I didn't even have to give him all the required data. I thanked for the heads up and said I would take care of it first thing in the morning. Guess what, I replaced the recepticle first thing the next day like a good Citizen.
The last time I got pulled over I was exiting my driveway with my son in the passenger seat. He was just putting on his seatbelt when I turned out of the driveway onto the road, got stopped by a cop. He asked if my son had his seatbelt but he did have it on. Then the cop then said he could smell alcohol but I told him we had not been drinking and had no container. For some reason he did not make us get out or check the car. He let us go with a warning about seatbelt law. A few miles up the road, I began to small a strong smell of alcohol........Unbeknownst to me, our hand sanitizer had gotten squished in the center console and was leaking!!! When I opened the console the smell permeated the car......:oops:

If you were driving, what would it matter if your son had been drinking? (or smelled like it)
..it says ''WE'' had not been drinking...not I

Did the state fail to update the plate change in the system, or did she just not register that vehicle. I have been ticketed on a parked vehicle before, because the state screwed up registration. Had to go to court to get it thrown out.
According to the video, she was driving the car then pulled over probably so she could claim she was just sitting in a parked car.

The last time I got pulled over it was over a license plate light being out. The cop was professional and so was I. No warning, no threats, nothing and I didn't even have to give him all the required data. I thanked for the heads up and said I would take care of it first thing in the morning. Guess what, I replaced the recepticle first thing the next day like a good Citizen.
The last time I got pulled over I was exiting my driveway with my son in the passenger seat. He was just putting on his seatbelt when I turned out of the driveway onto the road, got stopped by a cop. He asked if my son had his seatbelt but he did have it on. Then the cop then said he could smell alcohol but I told him we had not been drinking and had no container. For some reason he did not make us get out or check the car. He let us go with a warning about seatbelt law. A few miles up the road, I began to small a strong smell of alcohol........Unbeknownst to me, our hand sanitizer had gotten squished in the center console and was leaking!!! When I opened the console the smell permeated the car......:oops:

If you were driving, what would it matter if your son had been drinking? (or smelled like it)
..it says ''WE'' had not been drinking...not I
The same question applies.

..they have impulse control problems---just plain dumbasses......

Who are "they"? Denouncing all Americans with one sweeping generalization is illogical and counter-productive.
Go cry somewhere else, he was clearing talking about a specific group of people. which are 12 percent of the population and in fact seem to have an impulse control problem.

Why is this newsworthy? :rolleyes:
PS: Weed is legal in Colorado, and the woman wasn't driving.
PSS: I think the purpose of this post is "Blacks Behaving Badly" ... Disregard
Ya when a 7 second video is released that shows ONLY her being pulled from the car and is captioned that she was crippled No one should ever actually post the whole thing right MORON?

..they have impulse control problems---just plain dumbasses......

Who are "they"? Denouncing all Americans with one sweeping generalization is illogical and counter-productive.
.......no one is denouncing---you, like them people, have preconceived ideas = which is part of yours and their problem
......blacks commit murder and rape at much higher rates = THEIR group has violence problems/impulse control problems

I want to be very clear I think she handled this in a horrible way and her behavior is awful.

But I just think the cop could have done a few things to avoid yanking her out of the car.

I want to be very clear I think she handled this in a horrible way and her behavior is awful.

But I just think the cop could have done a few things to avoid yanking her out of the car.
He asked her POLITELY 20 TIMES. How long was long enough to wait?

My point being she didn't need to come out of the car. I've been stopped by the cops many times and never been asked to get out of the vehicle. He should have run the VIN, saw it was not reported stolen and then politely asked if she ever owned a 2003 Saturn.

But like I said in my OP she could have immediately told him that she sold the 2003 Saturn to get this car. That would have put the cop more at ease. She basically did nothing right that's for sure.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back