Police on the scene of "active multiple shooting" at Buffalo supermarket, 9 people shot : Multiple people are injured & 'several dead'

beagle9
Bull crap.. You attempting to rile up your bud's hoping they'll exact revenge is noted. Your kind of rhetoric is dangerous and serves no purpose in the discourse of the conversation. The deranged shooter regardless of him being white, black or any color should get the death penalty for killing innocent people regardless of their color or regardless of it being this so called "black grocery store" as you put so much emphasis on.

It's only white people who do this cowardly mass shooter stuff

1652577633137.jpeg

So, in an alternate universe, where fairness and rationality prevail, this fellow would be seen as mentality ill. "Racism" and so called category of "hate" would be shelved as subjective, abusive and outside the very meaning of the fair and rational judicial system.

beagle9
Bull crap.. You attempting to rile up your bud's hoping they'll exact revenge is noted. Your kind of rhetoric is dangerous and serves no purpose in the discourse of the conversation. The deranged shooter regardless of him being white, black or any color should get the death penalty for killing innocent people regardless of their color or regardless of it being this so called "black grocery store" as you put so much emphasis on.

It's only white people who do this mass shooter sh^t

View attachment 644627
It’s not. But it’s overwhelmingly so

So, in an alternate universe, where fairness and rationality prevail, this fellow would be seen as mentality ill. "Racism" and so called category of "hate" would be shelved as subjective, abusive and outside the very meaning of the fair and rational judicial system.
Okie Dokie

Dylan Roof coward ass chose people worshipping in church and this POS targeting a mostly older black population caught off guard at the grocery store. These white inferiorities are straight up cowards.
What's the solution? BTW, I agree that Roof is scum and needs to leave this world asap. Same with this sick killer from today.

beagle9

It's only white people who do this cowardly mass shooter stuff

View attachment 644627

Are they really ordinary white men, or did you cherry pick white men who were prolific killers?

Like AlQaeda he was supported by a network of like minded thinkers
Only difference is that he is a RW terrorist
That is possible. We don’t know if he was alone gunman or if he were supplied money from others to get his weapons. I think he said in his manifesto he acted alone ....according to reports.

To me the guy was a Nazi. And America stood up to the Nazis in World War II.

Our younger generations have been getting fed propaganda for a while from the media and our politicians. We need to have a better education system to show our young kids that America fighted white supremacy and fighted Nazism in World War II and we did so with the Soviets and the British as brothers.

I'm a victim, I have to look at your avatar.
Even when we leave you assholes alone, we still occupy space in your minds and you still find a way to do coward sh*t. And that's the thing. The cowardly-ness of it.

This reminds me of a post that listed the states with the most white nationalist groups, and the irony is that the states with the highest white populations and least amount of diversity also had the highest amount of white supremacist groups. White people are so damn miserable.

These psychotic cowardly, demons have been ranting about being replaced for a very long time. Inch by inch the GOP has whipped them into a frenzy and enabled them to arm themselves.

They purposely keep them dumb because dumb people are easy to manipulate. The white supremacists in this thread have to try and deflect when things like this happen because these things still shock the collective consciousness even if it’s for a little while.

Last edited:
happening too often. what can i say. let's hope there aren't many casualties?

Too often?

In 2021 there was a total of 6....total killed in mass public shootings for the year, 43....

Deer kill 200 people a year.

Ladders kill 300 people a year.

bathtubs kill 350 people a year.

Cars killed 39,000

We have over 330 million people in this country....6 of them in 2021 committed mass public shootings.......6.

That is not too often...that is the rarest of rare events.......

This white supremacist bastard.....killing black Grandmothers just grocery shopping on a Saturday morning...... big, bad man from the master race....yeah right. I hope this dog dies slowly and painfully.

Let this bastard have kept driving downstate...bet he wouldn’t go to Brownsville or East New York. His ass would definitely not have been taken alive. He would have been dead long before the cops arrived. These bastards know exactly which black people to try.

These tough cowardly acting white white boys. They make my fking blood boil.

Dylan Roof coward ass chose people worshipping in church and this POS targeting a mostly older black population caught off guard at the grocery store. These white inferiorities are straight up cowards......to the max. Always have been always will be.
Your racism is on full display here, because you know damned good and well that white folks in general don't go along with this sort of thing at all, and they wish the same hell on the shooter for killing the innocent as you do, but attempting to paint with a broad brush a skin color outside of the case in your heated rhetoric is telling about your personal animosity and racism against white folks in general.

Yeah the idiot piece of crap is a mental case that went out to do damage to the innocent, and let's hope that he doesn't get bailed or treated lightly like we've seen going on in other case's. It's time to get tough on criminals no matter what the color of their skin is. Crime and murder is exactly what it is, and the penalties should be huge instead of lite.

The death penalty should be acted upon in this case quickly IMO (not this 19 years in prison before it's carried out), and again it matters not what a person's color is. Justice should be blind period.

Too often?

In 2021 there was a total of 6....total killed in mass public shootings for the year, 43....

Deer kill 200 people a year.

Ladders kill 300 people a year.

bathtubs kill 350 people a year.

Cars killed 39,000

We have over 330 million people in this country....6 of them in 2021 committed mass public shootings.......6.

That is not too often...that is the rarest of rare events.......

Lefties just say shit. I still remember the one that called me a coward for being afraid of nuclear war.

And this is another thing - This was at a black Grocery store. White people always say "Well ya know if you blk ppl just work hard"

OK. Well sh*t.....we done that...... look what happened today at a black Grocery store ?

If he did this to an Asian community. They would be allocating a BILLION dollars right now. Bunch of black ppl dead and white ppl playing dumb "O well this was anti semetic" This MF walks with N*GGER on his gun.

Because of what ? White genocide ? Instead of just making babies with multiple women he decided that the answer to the population problem was to become a mass shooter.

This is all started from the Kyle Rittenhose thing. That was awink to say "Hey if you go out there and kill blks we'll have ya back"
No brother this wasn’t a black grocery store. I shop there I’m white. I have shopped at the grocery store on Jefferson like so many other white and Black people. We stand united in the face of the Nazis like Peyton. Just like America did in World War II.

Black people and white people commit crimes. There’s bad eggs everywhere.

Strong leaders react to this by uniting people. By pointing out that all people could be proud of their history and they could be proud of where they come from. It’s all about unity in the face of the devil.

That is possible. We don’t know if he was alone gunman or if he were supplied money from others to get his weapons. I think he said in his manifesto he acted alone ....according to reports.

To me the guy was a Nazi. And America stood up to the Nazis in World War II.

Our younger generations have been getting fed propaganda for a while from the media and our politicians. We need to have a better education system to show our young kids that America fighted white supremacy and fighted Nazism in World War II and we did so with the Soviets and the British as brothers.
His manifesto is not original thought
He is parroting the hate he reads from others online
He live streamed it so his buddies could watch

White Supremacy has been with us since America was formed. I would like to explain it to you but I would be accused of spreading Critical Race Theory

Okie Dokie
Okie dokie

Belittle the severity of racism
Let's ask a expert on racism :Jesse Smollett. Please. Bubba, 90% of this stuff is made up subjective AND mostly unprovable. Unless you have some magic spell you pull out of your hat. Racism is like alleging witchcraft or voodoo. And, besides, what's the difference between mental illness or racism?

His manifesto is not original thought
He is parroting the hate he reads from others online

White Supremacy has been with us since America was formed. I would like to explain it to you but I would be accused of spreading Critical Race Theory
White supremacy as we know was created by Adolf Hitler.

So what is your Point about he is parroting hate he read from others? Because I do agree with you. Are you saying something should occur like politicians should make some kind of a law Based on the shooting ?

Strong leaders react to this by uniting people.

Shootings happen all the time. Black people white people commit racist acts throughout the year. But not all whites not all blacks are bad people. I say we stand united in the face of this.

Let's ask a expert on racism :Jesse Smollett. Please. Bubba, 90% of this stuff is made up subjective AND mostly unprovable. Unless you have some magic spell you pull out of your hat. Racism is like alleging witchcraft or voodoo. And, besides, what's the difference between mental illness or racism?
Trying to de-rail the thread, eh? I know it's AWKWARD.....

White supremacy as we know was created by Adolf Hitler.

So what is your Point about he is parroting hate he read from others? Because I do agree with you. Are you saying something should come up that like politicians should make some kind of a law Based on the shooting ?

Strong leaders react to this by uniting people.

Shootings happen all the time. Black people white people commit racist acts throughout the year. But not all whites not all blacks are bad people. I say we stand united in the face of this.
White supremacists were around LONG before Hitler, hun. John C. Calhoun is an example.

Forum List

Back