Police on the scene of "active multiple shooting" at Buffalo supermarket, 9 people shot : Multiple people are injured & 'several dead'

BREAKING: In his manifesto, the white supremacist mass shooter who live-streamed himself shooting 9 people at a Buffalo, New York supermarket, killing 2, reveals that he was motivated to do so by the “white replacement theory

Word is that he livestreamed the carnage as well. What is with this country and freakshow GOP gun nuts? I can't even go to the store anymore for milk? Good grief.

Thoughts?

EDIT: Donald Trump's take.

welcome to xiden america

And this is another thing - This was at a black Grocery store. White people always say "Well ya know if you blk ppl just work hard"

OK. Well sh*t.....we done that...... look what happened today at a black Grocery store ?

If he did this to an Asian community. They would be allocating a BILLION dollars right now. Bunch of black ppl dead and white ppl playing dumb "O well this was anti semetic" This MF walks with N*GGER on his gun.

Because of what ? White genocide ? Instead of just making babies with multiple women he decided that the answer to the population problem was to become a mass shooter.

This is all started from the Kyle Rittenhose thing. That was awink to say "Hey if you go out there and kill blks we'll have ya back"

Oh the humanity!!

These white dudes wanna be victims sooooooooo fucking bad!!!!!!!!!

If you talk about equality they’ll suddenly feel like you’re taking away their rights which only proves that white supremacy is something they’re born with. There are those who are full blown white supremacists and those who fake want equality but not if that means they get the lesser end of the stick or have to share with blacks.

1652576885396.png

Irrelevant. I go by data, not feelings and anecdotes.

I'm just telling you, if you've got a semi-auto rifle, you can easily turn it into a full auto, so it doesn't matter what you ban, it will just be a feel good exercise since there are so many ways to make your own.

Depends on the free gun zones that officials love to create, and further more political slavery is holding back the good citizen's from fixing all this bull crap, so enjoy your new slavery to come, because the Democrat's are expert's at slavery.
Texas has more slaughters than any state in the nation

Shows how all those guns…….”Keep people safe”

This white supremacist bastard.....killing black Grandmothers just grocery shopping on a Saturday morning...... big, bad man from the master race....yeah right. I hope this dog dies slowly and painfully.

Let this bastard have kept driving downstate...bet he wouldn’t go to Brownsville or East New York. His ass would definitely not have been taken alive. He would have been dead long before the cops arrived. These bastards know exactly which black people to try.

These tough cowardly acting white white boys. They make my fking blood boil.

Dylan Roof coward ass chose people worshipping in church and this POS targeting a mostly older black population caught off guard at the grocery store. These white inferiorities are straight up cowards......to the max. Always have been always will be.

These white dudes wanna be victims sooooooooo fucking bad!!!!!!!!!

If you talk about equality they’ll suddenly feel like you’re taking away their rights which only proves that white supremacy is something they’re born with. There are those who are full blown white supremacists and those who fake want equality but not if that means they get the lesser end of the stick or have to share with blacks.

View attachment 644624

I'm a victim, I have to look at your avatar.

And this is another thing - This was at a black Grocery store. White people always say "Well ya know if you blk ppl just work hard"

OK. Well sh*t.....we done that...... look what happened today at a black Grocery store ?

If he did this to an Asian community. They would be allocating a BILLION dollars right now. Bunch of black ppl dead and white ppl playing dumb "O well this was anti semetic" This MF walks with N*GGER on his gun.

Because of what ? White genocide ? Instead of just making babies with multiple women he decided that the answer to the population problem was to become a mass shooter.

This is all started from the Kyle Rittenhose thing. That was awink to say "Hey if you go out there and kill blks we'll have ya back"
Bull crap.. You attempting to rile up your bud's hoping they'll exact revenge is noted. Your kind of rhetoric is dangerous and serves no purpose in the discourse of the conversation. The deranged shooter regardless of him being white, black or any color should get the death penalty for killing innocent people regardless of their color or regardless of it being this so called "black grocery store" as you put so much emphasis on.

I'm just telling you, if you've got a semi-auto rifle, you can easily turn it into a full auto, so it doesn't matter what you ban, it will just be a feel good exercise since there are so many ways to make your own.
Yes, thank you for your feelings and anecdotes.

it's also very easy to hijack an airliner and fly it into a building, apparently. 6 guys and some box cutters and half-assed flight training. I wonder why it doesn't happen all the time?

Because there are obstacles to doing it. You can't go to Walmart and buy a bump stock.

There are obstacles to obtaining a fully automatic weapon and hand grenades. This is why the Aurora shooter didn't have them. Just ask him.

This white supremacist bastard.....killing black Grandmothers just grocery shopping on a Saturday morning...... big, bad man from the master race....yeah right. I hope this dog dies slowly and painfully.

Let this bastard have kept driving downstate...bet he wouldn’t go to Brownsville or East New York. His ass would definitely not have been taken alive. He would have been dead long before the cops arrived. These bastards know exactly which black people to try.

These tough cowardly acting white white boys. They make my fking blood boil.

Dylan Roof coward ass chose people worshipping in church and this POS targeting a mostly older black population caught off guard at the grocery store. These white inferiorities are straight up cowards......to the max. Always have been always will be.

Meanwhile every day we have black males attacking innocent victims.

Yes, thank you for your feelings and anecdotes.

it's also very easy to hijack an airliner and fly it into a building, apparently. 6 guys and some box cutters and half-assed flight training. I wonder why it doesn't happen all the time?

Because there are obstacles to doing it. You can't go to Walmart and buy a bump stock.

There are obstacles to obtaining a fully automatic weapon and hand grenades. This is why the Aurora shooter didn't have them. Just ask him.

I'm not saying they grow on trees, I'm just saying that banning isn't going to end it. You're going to have to wait until all the Baby Boomers are dead.

View attachment 644620

Payton Hendron is arrested Saturday after killing 10 people at a Tops Market supermarket in Buffalo, Upstate New York. Police say the massacre was motivated by the 18 year-old's hatred for black people. Eleven of those shot were African-American.

Suspected white supremacist, 18, DENIES killing ten people as he is arraigned after livestreaming mass shooting at Buffalo supermarket in black area with 'n****r' scrawled on his rifle
  • At least 10 people were killed and three were reported injured after a gunman opened fire inside a Buffalo supermarket on Saturday while livestreaming
  • Payton Gendron, 18, had the n-word scrawled on his rifle, targeted a store in a predominantly black area and shot 11 black people, police said
  • The suspect, filmed wearing a military uniform, has been taken into custody by the Buffalo Police Department and will be charged with multiple counts of first-degree murder as early as Saturday night
  • The suspect was reportedly wearing body armor as witnesses said they saw the man wearing a black helmet and carrying a rifle into the store
  • New York Gov. Kathy Hochul, a Buffalo native, said the state is providing assistance to the Buffalo Police Department
  • N-word could be seen written on the front sight of gunman's automatic rifle

One more loser throws his life away. He took lives of others

He won’t be a problem anymore

Forum List

Back