Police on the scene of "active multiple shooting" at Buffalo supermarket, 9 people shot : Multiple people are injured & 'several dead'

It isn't a cop out when your argument repeatedly returns to political parties (of which, by the way, I have none) and mine does not.

This particular issue is more accurately viewed in terms of radicalization. It isn't just ISIS any more who utilizes the internet to suck in vulnerable people. Multiple times we have seen killers form their extremist views from the internet, whether it's connecting with like minded, getting recruited into extremist ideologies, etc. You blame "the other side" for these extremists, because that is your own bias, but the truth is hatred of "the other", scapegoating, preying upon fears of cultural extinction to promote violence have been around for ever.

You think that is comparable to Jim Crowe?
Maybe you folks should stop making everything about race. That would lower the temp of the rhetoric and the trend toward radicalization on both/all sides?

What's wrong with just being Americans for a change?

Maybe you folks should stop making everything about race. That would lower the temp of the rhetoric and the trend toward radicalization on both/all sides?

What's wrong with just being Americans for a change?

That would be an impressive step.

It would make me sit up and take notice.

Oh. We're going there.

White supremacists and the KKK consisted majorly of Democrats in their heyday. Neo-Nazism is a relatively recent invention.

But thanks for buttressing my position.

The rhetoric from the extremist left drove the extremist right to come up with the rhetoric that drove this kid to murder. Even history is on my side.
You do realize the KKK were conservatives right?

That is a hell of convoluted way of absolving both the extreme right and the killer.

Unreal.
I proved everything.

Your denial blinds you, utterly.

3hovzx.jpg

You do realize the KKK were conservatives right?

That is a hell of convoluted way of absolving both the extreme right and the killer.

Unreal.

View attachment 645230
No they weren't, they had little to nothing in common with the modern conservative movement that only began in earnest in the seventies and eighties.

Equal treatment and equality for all are at the heart of the modern conservative movement, racism is anathema to conservatism today.

Ah yes, pretending that you answered a question already instead of, oh I don’t know, just answering it.

Your coward tactics aren’t working, sorry.
Because my response to your question are my responses to you. The links in particular you so readily dismissed.

Last edited:
Which means what exactly? That the southern dem branch was conservative at the time. The fact that they were rightwingers remains.
That didn't stop them from being Democrats. Nor does it stop it from being part of the party's political heritage.

Look how desperate you are.

I'm not falling for that.

I have taken sides on both ends of the spectrum, whereas you have taken only one. Consistently.

What drove the radicalism?

Radicalism from the other side.

It is a vicious cycle, one I place blame squarely on the left for in this circumstance.
Good grief. You really can't see it can you? Both sides? No. And you are still completely missing the point because all you can do is hammer down on the left over and over and over...

I love being called a coward despite the fact I've been debating in this thread for the past 3 hours or so.

Or despite the fact I spent 10 days debating in an abortion thread.

Forum List

Back