Police Resigning in Large Numbers

Easily predicted.

And this is a bad thing, why? Frankly, we might be better off starting with new cops who are trained the right way to start with, rather than the same old guys passing down their bad habits.

The scariest thing about the George Floyd death. Chavin had 18 previous incidents of violating civil rights, and they had HIM out training new rookies.

You guys have been saying that Chauvin is an evil man who intentionally killed a black man. Now youre saying it was just a lack of training? Why would you send a man to prison who's only crime was being trained improperly? How is that Chauvins fault?

Do you think in a court of law, it matters whether he is evil or lacked training? He MURDERED a defenseless man. Is murder against the law?

If he was trained improperly, why are you mad at HIM?

Lol. Why do you like cops murdering people?

You said it was lack of training. That isnt murder. You cant have it both ways. Either he is a murderer, or he was simply trained wrong, in which case it wasnt his fault. Which is it?

I personally think he is a murderer, and there is no training that is going to weed out future bad cops. We will always have cops who murder, teachers who murder, parents who murder, etc. Expecting that cops will be the one group that never does it is fucking stupid and naive. As long as we have human cops, they will do what humans do, from good things to bad.

And to top it all off, its Democrats who have for DECADES insisted that we lower the bar in terms of who we hire to do these jobs.

It's frightening just how stupid the average Democrat voter is.

It is frightening how stupid voters are. Thing is, the stupidity applies just as much to Republicans. No? Yes?

Most defiantly yes.

"Hey, lets demonize the people that keep us safe. What could possibly go wrong?"
Cops don't "keep us safe", they don't protect the public, that's not their job. Cops are there to protect the rights and liberties of individuals, even ones who have been accused of crimes, rather than leave those individuals to face the wrath of the mob.

Cops don't protect the public, they protect accused criminals from us.

You are confused.

We hire cops to keep us safe. We don't hire them to be Social Justice Warriors.

Piss on the Moon Bats and entitlement Blacks that are threatened by the job of the police.

If Blacks didn't commit so many crimes and have so little regard for the law they wouldn't have anything to fear from the police.

Facts absolutely prove 2 things.

1, It's a a very small minority of blacks who have contact with police who end up being abused
2. It's a very small minority of blacks who are committing crimes.

Good. Hopefully the bad apples are leaving of their own accord.
so are lots of the good ones too....who the hell would want to be a cop right now?.....
Well that’s just too damn bad. They have done it to themselves.

Either you believe police brutality must stop or you don’t.

Your definition of police brutality is intefering with wanton criminality.
When you are dropped from your
Law breaking activity you see that as brutality....

Jo

Easily predicted.

And this is a bad thing, why? Frankly, we might be better off starting with new cops who are trained the right way to start with, rather than the same old guys passing down their bad habits.

The scariest thing about the George Floyd death. Chavin had 18 previous incidents of violating civil rights, and they had HIM out training new rookies.

Actually the scariest thing is moron Democrats such as yourself are both screaming about bad cops and voting for the very party which time after time protects the unions that protect these bad cops. Same situation as with teachers actually.

Is it true that Republicans like yourself believe all the demonstrators are Democrats?

Dipshit, Swamp creature liberals are on both sides of the aisle, as we saw with the MORMOM moron, Mittens Romney who you all hated back in 2012, but is now your darling Republicrat..

Given the current attitude toward police and the treatment they are getting from politicians, the media and the activists crowd how many would even want to join the police right now? The combination of police retiring and the possible lack of new recruits could be very bad for the public.

Easily predicted.

Great post Joe...now when have I ever stated that about one of your posts?

My only quibble is your use of the word might. My thinking is we WILL be better off starting with new cops.

Why do you think that? What test do you plan on giving these new cops that will tell us which ones may committ a crime in the future?

Thats not what these scumbag leftys are up to in my opinion. They never quit and are always pushing their goals forward . They are starting with defund the cops, that will turn into de-arm the cops ... in turn that will lead to : Well if cops dont need guns , why do americans need guns. Never trust a Democrat .

Given the current attitude toward police and the treatment they are getting from politicians, the media and the activists crowd how many would even want to join the police right now?
Anyone who is committed to helping the community and positive change. So that leaves out the thin skinned pussies, the violent assholes, and the racists. Good riddance.

Given the current attitude toward police and the treatment they are getting from politicians, the media and the activists crowd how many would even want to join the police right now?
Anyone who is committed to helping the community and positive change. So that leaves out the thin skinned pussies, the violent assholes, and the racists. Good riddance.
You don't think the culling of thugs is positive community change?

Not murdering them, no. But thank you for your childish, loaded question.

Not murdering them, no. But thank you for your childish, loaded question.
Well, at least you implicitly admitted they were thugs. Let me ax you (hint), which community thugs victimize most?

I think if these white cops actually stayed in these urban areas and didn’t white flight and fought back! We wouldn’t be here so all you weak whites that moved see ya later cowards you abandoned your community!

When you lump the ones who want to do that in the same group as the assholes which we are seeing far to much of you don’t have to be a thin skinned violet racist asshole to give society the big double middle finger and tell it to go fuck it’s self. Let’s see some of the Monday morning quarterbacks take up the challenge of police work so they can show everyone how to do it where no mistakes are ever made and everyone is always happy with every outcome.

When you lump the ones who want to do that in the same group as the assholes which we are seeing far to much of you don’t have to be a thin skinned violet racist asshole to give society the big double middle finger and tell it to go fuck it’s self
Those would be the thin skinned pussies. I covered that. Anyone in customer service experiences that. The thin skinned pussies don't belong. Good riddance.

Easily predicted.

My only quibble is your use of the word might. My thinking is we WILL be better off starting with new cops.

Why do you think that? What test do you plan on giving these new cops that will tell us which ones may committ a crime in the future?

Thats not what these scumbag leftys are up to in my opinion. They never quit and are always pushing their goals forward . They are starting with defund the cops, that will turn into de-arm the cops ... in turn that will lead to : Well if cops dont need guns , why do americans need guns. Never trust a Democrat .

I’m not a lefty, but I’m not a conservative like you. The shit you two sides believe about each other, is truly CRAZY.

Easily predicted.

I’m not a lefty, but I’m not a conservative like you. The shit you two sides believe about each other, is truly CRAZY.

You both don’t realize you’re dividing the country exactly as the wealthy oligarchy wants you too.

Good. Hopefully the bad apples are leaving of their own accord.
so are lots of the good ones too....who the hell would want to be a cop right now?.....
Well that’s just too damn bad. They have done it to themselves.

Either you believe police brutality must stop or you don’t.

Your definition of police brutality is intefering with wanton criminality.
When you are dropped from your
Law breaking activity you see that as brutality....

Jo
Amazing that you think someone deserves torture and death at the hands of a cop. I thought we had a judicial system for determining guilt and punishment. Innocent until proven guilty, right? This is the land of the free, right?

You must be a traitor.

Forum List

Back