🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Police Resigning in Large Numbers

Like those cops who watched & did nothing when Floyd was being killed.
I dont believe the cops knew floyd was dying

but as I keep saying, the cops opened themselves for criticism by the way they acted

The one officer checked and said that Floyd had no pulse. Chauvin didn't care. No one was going to tell him what to do.
I think chauvin sealed his own fate when he removed floyd from the patrol car

everything after that is indefensable

but in incident after incident the underlying problem is irrational behavior by black suspects who think they can do battle with the police

99% of these fatal incidents could be avoided if black people cooperated with the cops

A part of the problem is what lead Chauvin pull him out of the car. He was going to " show him".

Just like how Daniel Pantaleo wasn't going to allow Eric Garner say no to an illegal search.

Just like how the officers that killed Breonna Taylor wasn't going to allow stupid laws to stop them from breaking into her house.

If those kinds of people quit, then good.
You got two out of three right

in the first two incidents resisting arrest pushed the cops too far

if floyd or gardner were alive and had it to do over again would learn from their mistakes

as for the black woman the no-knock entry was not illegal

The warrant was gave based upon a lie. Hence illegal.

No we are not going to accept "just allow the cops to violate your civil rights and sort it out later". If that is your answer the reply is going to be more violence. It's one reason the founders created the 2nd amendment.
Misinformation perhaps but there is no proof it was a lie

The Taylor/Walker home was included in a signed "no-knock" search warrant, signed by Jefferson County Circuit Judge Mary M. Shaw, reportedly based on representations by police that one of the men used the apartment to receive packages.

LOL, is this your version of "It depends on what your version of is, is"?

The story was they checked with the post office and was told he regularly received packages there. They never got that info from the post office and the guy didn't receive packages there. If the officer that created that lie isnt arrested, things will burn.
I bet the officer has a different story

My guess is the info on the black woman was largely true but not on that particular night

Of course you do. This is why things will burn again.
Is violence the only thing liberals know how to do?

They know how to be left alone when doing nothing wrong. They know the only option is not a corrupt system.

"Hey, lets demonize the people that keep us safe. What could possibly go wrong?"
Cops don't "keep us safe", they don't protect the public, that's not their job. Cops are there to protect the rights and liberties of individuals, even ones who have been accused of crimes, rather than leave those individuals to face the wrath of the mob.

Cops don't protect the public, they protect accused criminals from us.

You are confused.

We hire cops to keep us safe. We don't hire them to be Social Justice Warriors.

Piss on the Moon Bats and entitlement Blacks that are threatened by the job of the police.

If Blacks didn't commit so many crimes and have so little regard for the law they wouldn't have anything to fear from the police.

Easily predicted.

And this is a bad thing, why? Frankly, we might be better off starting with new cops who are trained the right way to start with, rather than the same old guys passing down their bad habits.

The scariest thing about the George Floyd death. Chavin had 18 previous incidents of violating civil rights, and they had HIM out training new rookies.

You guys have been saying that Chauvin is an evil man who intentionally killed a black man. Now youre saying it was just a lack of training? Why would you send a man to prison who's only crime was being trained improperly? How is that Chauvins fault?

Do you think in a court of law, it matters whether he is evil or lacked training? He MURDERED a defenseless man. Is murder against the law?

If he was trained improperly, why are you mad at HIM?

Lol. Why do you like cops murdering people?

Last edited:
Like those cops who watched & did nothing when Floyd was being killed.
I dont believe the cops knew floyd was dying

but as I keep saying, the cops opened themselves for criticism by the way they acted
So "I can't Breathe" is what?
Obviously floyd could breathe

but he had some underlying heath problems

Nonsense. If you called EMH and said you could not breathe they would be there in a flash. They would talk to you and use a pulse Ox Sensor to see what saturation your blood is at. If it is low, despite you sucking in and expelling air, they would put you on pure oxygen.

Just because you are sucking air does not mean you are getting sufficient air. Otherwise medical O2 would never be needed. They can breathe right?
EMF are not cops who have to deal with crooks and liars all day every day

but I cant defend what the cops did after taking floyd out of the police car

so you are not entirely wrong

Easily predicted.

And this is a bad thing, why? Frankly, we might be better off starting with new cops who are trained the right way to start with, rather than the same old guys passing down their bad habits.

The scariest thing about the George Floyd death. Chavin had 18 previous incidents of violating civil rights, and they had HIM out training new rookies.

Great post Joe...now when have I ever stated that about one of your posts?

My only quibble is your use of the word might. My thinking is we WILL be better off starting with new cops.

Why do you think that? What test do you plan on giving these new cops that will tell us which ones may committ a crime in the future?

I recognize cops have a problem with brutalizing people. You don't. You think cops are wonderful and nothing is wrong. So, you want the status quo to continue. I don't.

You didnt a swer the question. What test are you going to give new recruits that will weed out future murderers?

Not my job.

Easily predicted.

Actually the scariest thing is moron Democrats such as yourself are both screaming about bad cops and voting for the very party which time after time protects the unions that protect these bad cops. Same situation as with teachers actually.

"Hey, lets demonize the people that keep us safe. What could possibly go wrong?"
Cops don't "keep us safe", they don't protect the public, that's not their job. Cops are there to protect the rights and liberties of individuals, even ones who have been accused of crimes, rather than leave those individuals to face the wrath of the mob.

You are confused.

Piss on the Moon Bats and entitlement Blacks that are threatened by the job of the police.

If Blacks didn't commit so many crimes and have so little regard for the law they wouldn't have anything to fear from the police.
No, we don't.

I don't need cops to keep me safe, I can break my own horses and shoot my own snakes, as we say here.

You are confused.

No, we don't.

I don't need cops to keep me safe, I can break my own horses and shoot my own snakes, as we say here.

I am also quite capable of protecting my family if need be.

However, it takes an organized police force to keep law and order in the community.

There are many laws I don't like. For instance, all the filthy laws that infringe upon my right to keep and bear arms. The laws that say I have to pay taxes to the goddamn government and adhere to oppressive Civil Rights requirements, etc.

As bad as these oppressive laws are I am better off living with a Rule of Law and a police force to enforce the Rule of Law than I am without it.

These yokels in the big city shitholes are going find that out now that they have decided to restrict law enforcement. Three years from now they will be begging to get the police back.

Easily predicted.

Actually the scariest thing is moron Democrats such as yourself are both screaming about bad cops and voting for the very party which time after time protects the unions that protect these bad cops. Same situation as with teachers actually.

Is it true that Republicans like yourself believe all the demonstrators are Democrats?

Easily predicted.

You guys have been saying that Chauvin is an evil man who intentionally killed a black man. Now youre saying it was just a lack of training? Why would you send a man to prison who's only crime was being trained improperly? How is that Chauvins fault?

Do you think in a court of law, it matters whether he is evil or lacked training? He MURDERED a defenseless man. Is murder against the law?

You said it was lack of training. That isnt murder. You cant have it both ways. Either he is a murderer, or he was simply trained wrong, in which case it wasnt his fault. Which is it?

I personally think he is a murderer, and there is no training that is going to weed out future bad cops. We will always have cops who murder, teachers who murder, parents who murder, etc. Expecting that cops will be the one group that never does it is fucking stupid and naive. As long as we have human cops, they will do what humans do, from good things to bad.

You are confused.

No, we don't.

I am also quite capable of protecting my family if need be.

However, it takes an organized police force to keep law and order in the community.

There are many laws I don't like. For instance, all the filthy laws that infringe upon my right to keep and bear arms. The laws that say I have to pay taxes to the goddamn government and adhere to oppressive Civil Rights requirements, etc.

As bad as these oppressive laws are I am better off living with a Rule of Law and a police force to enforce the Rule of Law than I am without it.

These yokels in the big city shitholes are going find that out now that they have decided to restrict law enforcement. Three years from now they will be begging to get the police back.
Social norms are what keep order in a community, and when you have to enshrine those in law in order to enforce them, then your community is what's fucked up.
I agree; let the folks in the cities learn the hard way.

Easily predicted.

Is it true that Republicans like yourself believe all the demonstrators are Democrats?

Being as I don't believe that, and indeed never said that, I don't feel the need to answer such an idiotic question.

I understand why you felt the need to quickly deflect from the fact that Democrats protect the unions that protect bad public servants though.

Easily predicted.

You said it was lack of training. That isnt murder. You cant have it both ways. Either he is a murderer, or he was simply trained wrong, in which case it wasnt his fault. Which is it?

I personally think he is a murderer, and there is no training that is going to weed out future bad cops. We will always have cops who murder, teachers who murder, parents who murder, etc. Expecting that cops will be the one group that never does it is fucking stupid and naive. As long as we have human cops, they will do what humans do, from good things to bad.

And to top it all off, its Democrats who have for DECADES insisted that we lower the bar in terms of who we hire to do these jobs.

It's frightening just how stupid the average Democrat voter is.

Easily predicted.

I never stated it was lack of training.

Easily predicted.

And to top it all off, its Democrats who have for DECADES insisted that we lower the bar in terms of who we hire to do these jobs.

It's frightening just how stupid the average Democrat voter is.

It is frightening how stupid voters are. Thing is, the stupidity applies just as much to Republicans. No? Yes?

Good. Hopefully the bad apples are leaving of their own accord.

When you tresspass on my lawn to take down my flag and I bury a Bowie knife in your knee cap the bad apple won't be there for you.

Jo

Forum List

Back