🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Police Resigning in Large Numbers

Easily predicted.

And this is a bad thing, why? Frankly, we might be better off starting with new cops who are trained the right way to start with, rather than the same old guys passing down their bad habits.

The scariest thing about the George Floyd death. Chavin had 18 previous incidents of violating civil rights, and they had HIM out training new rookies.

You guys have been saying that Chauvin is an evil man who intentionally killed a black man. Now youre saying it was just a lack of training? Why would you send a man to prison who's only crime was being trained improperly? How is that Chauvins fault?

Do you think in a court of law, it matters whether he is evil or lacked training? He MURDERED a defenseless man. Is murder against the law?

If he was trained improperly, why are you mad at HIM?

Very smart, soon our police we’ll be imported from foreign countries.
That might be the best thing ever. No other western civilization brutalizes their citizens the way Americans do.
If that was true why are millions risking life to get here? But I wish it was true, I’d love to see the animals I will see today get their arse kicked by the cops. No fathers, leeches animals
So in conclusion, you think because third worlders want to come to America, everything in a America is peaches and cream.

How can you be so shallow?
No I’m saying if it was true Americans are brutalizing black people People of color would not be dying to get into this country
So, let me restate your position.

Since black third worlders are dying to come here, everything here is peaches and cream.

Now again, is this not illogical?
Well If Americans were brutalizing people of color wouldn’t you question their reasoning for coming here
Do you seriously think black third worlders know about this situation? Do you really think in their desperate poverty, they care?
It’s none of my business, they should fix their shit holes, look at the cites that take them in, they are turning in to shit holes. And it’s mostly they move to African-American neighborhoods why is this fair to them?
So now the argument is about African immigration. Damn...WTF!
Huh

Easily predicted.

And this is a bad thing, why? Frankly, we might be better off starting with new cops who are trained the right way to start with, rather than the same old guys passing down their bad habits.

The scariest thing about the George Floyd death. Chavin had 18 previous incidents of violating civil rights, and they had HIM out training new rookies.

Great post Joe...now when have I ever stated that about one of your posts?

My only quibble is your use of the word might. My thinking is we WILL be better off starting with new cops.

Why do you think that? What test do you plan on giving these new cops that will tell us which ones may committ a crime in the future?

I recognize cops have a problem with brutalizing people. You don't. You think cops are wonderful and nothing is wrong. So, you want the status quo to continue. I don't.

You didnt a swer the question. What test are you going to give new recruits that will weed out future murderers?

Like those cops who watched & did nothing when Floyd was being killed.
I dont believe the cops knew floyd was dying

but as I keep saying, the cops opened themselves for criticism by the way they acted

The one officer checked and said that Floyd had no pulse. Chauvin didn't care. No one was going to tell him what to do.
I think chauvin sealed his own fate when he removed floyd from the patrol car

everything after that is indefensable

but in incident after incident the underlying problem is irrational behavior by black suspects who think they can do battle with the police

99% of these fatal incidents could be avoided if black people cooperated with the cops

A part of the problem is what lead Chauvin pull him out of the car. He was going to " show him".

Just like how Daniel Pantaleo wasn't going to allow Eric Garner say no to an illegal search.

Just like how the officers that killed Breonna Taylor wasn't going to allow stupid laws to stop them from breaking into her house.

If those kinds of people quit, then good.
You got two out of three right

in the first two incidents resisting arrest pushed the cops too far

if floyd or gardner were alive and had it to do over again would learn from their mistakes

as for the black woman the no-knock entry was not illegal

The warrant was gave based upon a lie. Hence illegal.

No we are not going to accept "just allow the cops to violate your civil rights and sort it out later". If that is your answer the reply is going to be more violence. It's one reason the founders created the 2nd amendment.
Misinformation perhaps but there is no proof it was a lie

The Taylor/Walker home was included in a signed "no-knock" search warrant, signed by Jefferson County Circuit Judge Mary M. Shaw, reportedly based on representations by police that one of the men used the apartment to receive packages.

LOL, is this your version of "It depends on what your version of is, is"?

The story was they checked with the post office and was told he regularly received packages there. They never got that info from the post office and the guy didn't receive packages there. If the officer that created that lie isnt arrested, things will burn.

"Hey, lets demonize the people that keep us safe. What could possibly go wrong?"
Cops don't "keep us safe", they don't protect the public, that's not their job. Cops are there to protect the rights and liberties of individuals, even ones who have been accused of crimes, rather than leave those individuals to face the wrath of the mob.

Cops don't protect the public, they protect accused criminals from us.

One race as been declared beyond reproach by our deceptive media, and to an increasing degree, our politicians.

If I were a cop I would consider another profession as well.

Last edited:
Easily predicted.

My only quibble is your use of the word might. My thinking is we WILL be better off starting with new cops.

You aren't going to get new cops. If cops are resigning for being treated like shit what makes you think people will want to become cops?

How are they being treated like shit? Do you mean cops facing murder charges for murdering an unarmed man, is being treated like shit?

Is Chauvin the only cop you guys are demonizing?

LOL...yeah it's systematic, but yeah he's the only one.

HINT: look up the definition of 'systematic.'

Did they old man getting shoved to the ground for no reason and the response we saw from ALL the cops present, make any impression on you? Watch this video if you dare.

See, you ARE demonizing all cops.

Easily predicted.

What pray tell is the right way?

I am still trying to understand what drives ANTIFA wackos to be what they are

something went very wrong in their lives
They are cases of arrested development who never received any positive attention from their parents as children and so are stuck forever at a stage where they act out seeking negative attention as that is the only way the have been trained to receive any attention at all.

Last edited:

but as I keep saying, the cops opened themselves for criticism by the way they acted

The one officer checked and said that Floyd had no pulse. Chauvin didn't care. No one was going to tell him what to do.

but in incident after incident the underlying problem is irrational behavior by black suspects who think they can do battle with the police

99% of these fatal incidents could be avoided if black people cooperated with the cops

A part of the problem is what lead Chauvin pull him out of the car. He was going to " show him".

Just like how Daniel Pantaleo wasn't going to allow Eric Garner say no to an illegal search.

Just like how the officers that killed Breonna Taylor wasn't going to allow stupid laws to stop them from breaking into her house.

if floyd or gardner were alive and had it to do over again would learn from their mistakes

No we are not going to accept "just allow the cops to violate your civil rights and sort it out later". If that is your answer the reply is going to be more violence. It's one reason the founders created the 2nd amendment.

The Taylor/Walker home was included in a signed "no-knock" search warrant, signed by Jefferson County Circuit Judge Mary M. Shaw, reportedly based on representations by police that one of the men used the apartment to receive packages.

The story was they checked with the post office and was told he regularly received packages there. They never got that info from the post office and the guy didn't receive packages there. If the officer that created that lie isnt arrested, things will burn.
I bet the officer has a different story

My guess is the info on the black woman was largely true but not on that particular night

I am still trying to understand what drives ANTIFA wackos to be what they are

something went very wrong in their lives
They are cases of arrested development who never received any positive attention from their parents as children and so are tuck forever at a stage where they act out seeking negative attention as that is the only way the have been trained to receive any attention at all.
Its scary to think we have so many broken toys in our society

My guess is the info on the black woman was largely true but not on that particular night

Of course you do. This is why things will burn again.

Easily predicted.

You aren't going to get new cops. If cops are resigning for being treated like shit what makes you think people will want to become cops?

You will get cops on the job to rake in what they can off of corruption. They won't think about being a good cop for 30 years and getting a pension. They know better. They will take the job, get as much as they can as fast as they can and get out.

Is violence the only thing liberals know how to do?

One race as been declared beyond reproach by our deceptive media, and to an increasing degree, our politicians.

If I were a cop I would consider another profession as well.
As long as you dont have to work in black neighborhoods, you are safe as a cop. All those inner city cops need to go to the states where people actually appreciate them.

So "I can't Breathe" is what?
Obviously floyd could breathe

but he had some underlying heath problems

Nonsense. If you called EMH and said you could not breathe they would be there in a flash. They would talk to you and use a pulse Ox Sensor to see what saturation your blood is at. If it is low, despite you sucking in and expelling air, they would put you on pure oxygen.

Just because you are sucking air does not mean you are getting sufficient air. Otherwise medical O2 would never be needed. They can breathe right?

They will burn again because you are bad people.

Forum List

Back