🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Police Resigning in Large Numbers

In my neck of the woods (Suburbs of Pittsburgh), the City of Pittsburgh police pays much less than the suburban police departments, so cops in the City are forced to work overtime or part-time gigs (which the police operate and take half the fees) in order to make a living wage.

As a result, the City police department becomes little more than a training ground for cops to get a few years experience, then sign on with one of the more lucrative suburbs.

I suspect that the phenomenon at the top of this thread is largely police quitting bit city gigs, with the expectation of moving on to departments where they are appreciated and maybe even better paid.

If the crime-ridden inner cities don't want police, fuck 'em. Let them have their problems resolved by Community Organizers.
No community wants cop brutality. It's clear the brutality is systematic and is present in big city and suburban police departments. So, your theory is bs.
If police brutality is systematic and a major problem you wouldnt be hearing about isolated incidences but in all cities across the nation. But you retards, sure dont look at where the real brutality is...

It’s on us to end black-on-black crime, hopelessness
Chicago is the worst example, with dozens of innocent men, women and children murdered almost every weekend. Few of these crimes are solved — Chicago’s “clearance rate” for homicides is 17 percent — leaving the culprits free to strike again. Most crimes involve black victims and perpetrators. The grim statistics are not in dispute. What is in dispute is why this travesty continues, and how to stop it.
I do want liberal cities like Chicago and NYC, to defund and get rid of the police, and when all the criminals have killed off the innocent people, they will move into Joe131's area and start murdering him...I bet he wont want his little neighborhood police defunded, because he is so much more special(ed) than the blacks, he so hates....

Very smart, soon our police we’ll be imported from foreign countries.
That might be the best thing ever. No other western civilization brutalizes their citizens the way Americans do.
If that was true why are millions risking life to get here? But I wish it was true, I’d love to see the animals I will see today get their arse kicked by the cops. No fathers, leeches animals
So in conclusion, you think because third worlders want to come to America, everything in a America is peaches and cream.

How can you be so shallow?
No I’m saying if it was true Americans are brutalizing black people People of color would not be dying to get into this country

Easily predicted.

And this is a bad thing, why? Frankly, we might be better off starting with new cops who are trained the right way to start with, rather than the same old guys passing down their bad habits.

The scariest thing about the George Floyd death. Chavin had 18 previous incidents of violating civil rights, and they had HIM out training new rookies.

You guys have been saying that Chauvin is an evil man who intentionally killed a black man. Now youre saying it was just a lack of training? Why would you send a man to prison who's only crime was being trained improperly? How is that Chauvins fault?

That might be the best thing ever. No other western civilization brutalizes their citizens the way Americans do.
If that was true why are millions risking life to get here? But I wish it was true, I’d love to see the animals I will see today get their arse kicked by the cops. No fathers, leeches animals
So in conclusion, you think because third worlders want to come to America, everything in a America is peaches and cream.

No I’m saying if it was true Americans are brutalizing black people People of color would not be dying to get into this country
So, let me restate your position.

Since black third worlders are dying to come here, everything here is peaches and cream.

Now again, is this not illogical?

Easily predicted.

And this is a bad thing, why? Frankly, we might be better off starting with new cops who are trained the right way to start with, rather than the same old guys passing down their bad habits.

The scariest thing about the George Floyd death. Chavin had 18 previous incidents of violating civil rights, and they had HIM out training new rookies.

You guys have been saying that Chauvin is an evil man who intentionally killed a black man. Now youre saying it was just a lack of training? Why would you send a man to prison who's only crime was being trained improperly? How is that Chauvins fault?

Do you think in a court of law, it matters whether he is evil or lacked training? He MURDERED a defenseless man. Is murder against the law?

Easily predicted.

Great post Joe...now when have I ever stated that about one of your posts?

My only quibble is your use of the word might. My thinking is we WILL be better off starting with new cops.

Why do you think that? What test do you plan on giving these new cops that will tell us which ones may committ a crime in the future?

Since black third worlders are dying to come here, everything here is peaches and cream.

Well If Americans were brutalizing people of color wouldn’t you question their reasoning for coming here

Easily predicted.

My only quibble is your use of the word might. My thinking is we WILL be better off starting with new cops.

Why do you think that? What test do you plan on giving these new cops that will tell us which ones may committ a crime in the future?

I recognize cops have a problem with brutalizing people. You don't. You think cops are wonderful and nothing is wrong. So, you want the status quo to continue. I don't.

Like those cops who watched & did nothing when Floyd was being killed.
I dont believe the cops knew floyd was dying

but as I keep saying, the cops opened themselves for criticism by the way they acted
So "I can't Breathe" is what?
A lot of the time that statement along with many others are a bullshit attempt to get lose. Obviously this time it wasn't. Just like the complaints about cuffs being too tight.
Criminals scheme constantly.
Long time criminals are masters of deception; that is one of the hardest things to explain to honest people. They just don't get it.

And that's why they end up getting victimized.

Easily predicted.

You aren't going to get new cops. If cops are resigning for being treated like shit what makes you think people will want to become cops?

How are they being treated like shit? Do you mean cops facing murder charges for murdering an unarmed man, is being treated like shit?

Is Chauvin the only cop you democrats are demonizing?

Well If Americans were brutalizing people of color wouldn’t you question their reasoning for coming here
Do you seriously think black third worlders know about this situation? Do you really think in their desperate poverty, they care?

Do you seriously think black third worlders know about this situation? Do you really think in their desperate poverty, they care?
It’s none of my business, they should fix their shit holes, look at the cites that take them in, they are turning in to shit holes. And it’s mostly they move to African-American neighborhoods why is this fair to them?

Easily predicted.

You aren't going to get new cops. If cops are resigning for being treated like shit what makes you think people will want to become cops?

How are they being treated like shit? Do you mean cops facing murder charges for murdering an unarmed man, is being treated like shit?

Is Chauvin the only cop you guys are demonizing?

LOL...yeah it's systematic, but yeah he's the only one.

HINT: look up the definition of 'systematic.'

Did they old man getting shoved to the ground for no reason and the response we saw from ALL the cops present, make any impression on you? Watch this video if you dare.

Like those cops who watched & did nothing when Floyd was being killed.
I dont believe the cops knew floyd was dying

but as I keep saying, the cops opened themselves for criticism by the way they acted

The one officer checked and said that Floyd had no pulse. Chauvin didn't care. No one was going to tell him what to do.
I think chauvin sealed his own fate when he removed floyd from the patrol car

everything after that is indefensable

but in incident after incident the underlying problem is irrational behavior by black suspects who think they can do battle with the police

99% of these fatal incidents could be avoided if black people cooperated with the cops

A part of the problem is what lead Chauvin pull him out of the car. He was going to " show him".

Just like how Daniel Pantaleo wasn't going to allow Eric Garner say no to an illegal search.

Just like how the officers that killed Breonna Taylor wasn't going to allow stupid laws to stop them from breaking into her house.

If those kinds of people quit, then good.
You got two out of three right

in the first two incidents resisting arrest pushed the cops too far

if floyd or gardner were alive and had it to do over again would learn from their mistakes

as for the black woman the no-knock entry was not illegal

The warrant was gave based upon a lie. Hence illegal.

No we are not going to accept "just allow the cops to violate your civil rights and sort it out later". If that is your answer the reply is going to be more violence. It's one reason the founders created the 2nd amendment.
Misinformation perhaps but there is no proof it was a lie

The Taylor/Walker home was included in a signed "no-knock" search warrant, signed by Jefferson County Circuit Judge Mary M. Shaw, reportedly based on representations by police that one of the men used the apartment to receive packages.

It’s none of my business, they should fix their shit holes, look at the cites that take them in, they are turning in to shit holes. And it’s mostly they move to African-American neighborhoods why is this fair to them?
So now the argument is about African immigration. Damn...WTF!

Forum List

Back