🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Police Resigning in Large Numbers

Given the current attitude toward police and the treatment they are getting from politicians, the media and the activists crowd how many would even want to join the police right now?
Anyone who is committed to helping the community and positive change. So that leaves out the thin skinned pussies, the violent assholes, and the racists. Good riddance.
You don't think the culling of thugs is positive community change?
I don't want cops doing that; whenever agents of the state start deciding who lives and who dies, shit gets very very bad, very very fast.

Given the current attitude toward police and the treatment they are getting from politicians, the media and the activists crowd how many would even want to join the police right now?
Anyone who is committed to helping the community and positive change. So that leaves out the thin skinned pussies, the violent assholes, and the racists. Good riddance.
I don't want cops doing that; whenever agents of the state start deciding who lives and who dies, shit gets very very bad, very very fast.
The "agents of the state"were doing exactly what the state expects them to do. The thug got himself killed. It's not our first rodeo.

The "agents of the state"were doing exactly what the state expects them to do. The thug got himself killed. It's not our first rodeo.
I'm not talking about cops defending themselves, I'm referring to the expression "culling"; that's a pretty specific term and it implies that they were intending to kill folks rather than shit just going sideways.
Now do I have a problem with some particularly shitty people being "culled"? No, not really..... I just don't want cops doing it.
I'd rather just have responsible individuals in the community use the "3 S Rule" in extreme cases and the cops stick to keeping the peace and maybe using some judgement about what is actually best for the community.

You got to keep a close eye on this stuff though because it can easily get out of hand..... kind of like police abusing their power has.

Good. Hopefully the bad apples are leaving of their own accord.
so are lots of the good ones too....who the hell would want to be a cop right now?.....
Well that’s just too damn bad. They have done it to themselves.

Either you believe police brutality must stop or you don’t.
oh it is is it?....if no one wants to be a cop anymore or if they cant get enough for a full force.....who will be law and order?......you volunteering?...

so are lots of the good ones too....who the hell would want to be a cop right now?.....

oh it is is it?....if no one wants to be a cop anymore or if they cant get enough for a full force.....who will be law and order?......you volunteering?...
"The police are the public and the public are the police."

so everyone will just be their own cop is that it?....

Easily predicted.

And this is a bad thing, why? Frankly, we might be better off starting with new cops who are trained the right way to start with, rather than the same old guys passing down their bad habits.

The scariest thing about the George Floyd death. Chavin had 18 previous incidents of violating civil rights, and they had HIM out training new rookies.

Frank Drebin would be proud of him.

Well they should be able to, anyway.
I can haul my own trash to the landfill too, but I prefer to outsource it. But if the waste disposal folks start thinking they're in charge, they need to be reminded that they are not actually necessary.
If we're going to have people doing this sort of work, we need to insist they do it right.

I can haul my own trash to the landfill too, but I prefer to outsource it. But if the waste disposal folks start thinking they're in charge, they need to be reminded that they are not actually necessary.
If we're going to have people doing this sort of work, we need to insist they do it right.
oh they should?....maybe you should come out of your Audie Murphy western and realize those days are long gone....

oh they should?....maybe you should come out of your Audie Murphy western and realize those days are long gone....
Why do you guys do this? :rolleyes:

This sort of thing was common everywhere, through almost all of human history. Hell, professional LE is a pretty recent phenomenon, it's only been around 2 maybe 3 centuries...... civilizations have been here long before that.
But if anyone even mentions that, you guys immediately start with the Rambo, Audie Murphy, etc. cracks..... why is that?

What is so strange about making reference to simple tasks that most men in the world have been expected to be able to perform?
Why is it worthy of ridicule to believe a man should be able to secure his own household, property, and community?
I expect women to be able to give birth and make sandwiches, why is this different?

Like those cops who watched & did nothing when Floyd was being killed.
I dont believe the cops knew floyd was dying

but as I keep saying, the cops opened themselves for criticism by the way they acted

The one officer checked and said that Floyd had no pulse. Chauvin didn't care. No one was going to tell him what to do.
I think chauvin sealed his own fate when he removed floyd from the patrol car

everything after that is indefensable

but in incident after incident the underlying problem is irrational behavior by black suspects who think they can do battle with the police

99% of these fatal incidents could be avoided if black people cooperated with the cops

A part of the problem is what lead Chauvin pull him out of the car. He was going to " show him".

Just like how Daniel Pantaleo wasn't going to allow Eric Garner say no to an illegal search.

Just like how the officers that killed Breonna Taylor wasn't going to allow stupid laws to stop them from breaking into her house.

If those kinds of people quit, then good.
You got two out of three right

in the first two incidents resisting arrest pushed the cops too far

if floyd or gardner were alive and had it to do over again would learn from their mistakes

as for the black woman the no-knock entry was not illegal

The warrant was gave based upon a lie. Hence illegal.

No we are not going to accept "just allow the cops to violate your civil rights and sort it out later". If that is your answer the reply is going to be more violence. It's one reason the founders created the 2nd amendment.
Misinformation perhaps but there is no proof it was a lie

The Taylor/Walker home was included in a signed "no-knock" search warrant, signed by Jefferson County Circuit Judge Mary M. Shaw, reportedly based on representations by police that one of the men used the apartment to receive packages.

LOL, is this your version of "It depends on what your version of is, is"?

The story was they checked with the post office and was told he regularly received packages there. They never got that info from the post office and the guy didn't receive packages there. If the officer that created that lie isnt arrested, things will burn.
I bet the officer has a different story

My guess is the info on the black woman was largely true but not on that particular night

Of course you do. This is why things will burn again.
what did the things do? And why are the things held accountable instead of the people involved? Can you explain?

This sort of thing was common everywhere, through almost all of human history. Hell, professional LE is a pretty recent phenomenon, it's only been around 2 maybe 3 centuries...... civilizations have been here long before that.
But if anyone even mentions that, you guys immediately start with the Rambo, Audie Murphy, etc. cracks..... why is that?

What is so strange about making reference to simple tasks that most men in the world have been expected to be able to perform?
Why is it worthy of ridicule to believe a man should be able to secure his own household, property, and community?
I expect women to be able to give birth and make sandwiches, why is this different?
because some people are fucking crazy......and to tell them be your own cop?.....back when i did drugs i was at places sometimes getting them with people i would not want to have that kind of power........they would shoot ya in the hand just for making to much noise walking by.....

It could also be the cops that we need out there who are resigning. I can't bad ones leaving on their own. If they are bad enough, they have to be hunted for. (thinking about the dirty cop who killed Joe from the Blue Bloods show)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Like those cops who watched & did nothing when Floyd was being killed.
I dont believe the cops knew floyd was dying

but as I keep saying, the cops opened themselves for criticism by the way they acted

The one officer checked and said that Floyd had no pulse. Chauvin didn't care. No one was going to tell him what to do.
I think chauvin sealed his own fate when he removed floyd from the patrol car

everything after that is indefensable

but in incident after incident the underlying problem is irrational behavior by black suspects who think they can do battle with the police

99% of these fatal incidents could be avoided if black people cooperated with the cops

A part of the problem is what lead Chauvin pull him out of the car. He was going to " show him".

Just like how Daniel Pantaleo wasn't going to allow Eric Garner say no to an illegal search.

Just like how the officers that killed Breonna Taylor wasn't going to allow stupid laws to stop them from breaking into her house.

If those kinds of people quit, then good.
You got two out of three right

in the first two incidents resisting arrest pushed the cops too far

if floyd or gardner were alive and had it to do over again would learn from their mistakes

as for the black woman the no-knock entry was not illegal

The warrant was gave based upon a lie. Hence illegal.

No we are not going to accept "just allow the cops to violate your civil rights and sort it out later". If that is your answer the reply is going to be more violence. It's one reason the founders created the 2nd amendment.
Misinformation perhaps but there is no proof it was a lie

The Taylor/Walker home was included in a signed "no-knock" search warrant, signed by Jefferson County Circuit Judge Mary M. Shaw, reportedly based on representations by police that one of the men used the apartment to receive packages.

LOL, is this your version of "It depends on what your version of is, is"?

The story was they checked with the post office and was told he regularly received packages there. They never got that info from the post office and the guy didn't receive packages there. If the officer that created that lie isnt arrested, things will burn.
I bet the officer has a different story

My guess is the info on the black woman was largely true but not on that particular night

Of course you do. This is why things will burn again.
what did the things do? And why are the things held accountable instead of the people involved? Can you explain?

No idea what you are asking.

because some people are fucking crazy......and to tell them be your own cop?.....back when i did drugs i was at places sometimes getting them with people i would not want to have that kind of power........they would shoot ya in the hand just for making to much noise walking by.....
Agreed.
But some cops are crazy too, so what then?

So you think if cops can’t brutalize the people they serve and get away with it, there won’t be any cops. LOL.

There will always be plenty of cops. They get paid decent and receive unbelievably good pensions. So, no worries.

Your definition of police brutality is intefering with wanton criminality.
When you are dropped from your
Law breaking activity you see that as brutality....

Jo
Amazing that you think someone deserves torture and death at the hands of a cop. I thought we had a judicial system for determining guilt and punishment. Innocent until proven guilty, right? This is the land of the free, right?

You must be a traitor.

Your definition of police brutality is intefering with wanton criminality.
When you are dropped from your
Law breaking activity you see that as brutality....

Jo
Amazing that you think someone deserves torture and death at the hands of a cop. I thought we had a judicial system for determining guilt and punishment. Innocent until proven guilty, right? This is the land of the free, right?

You must be a traitor.

Criminals and predators need to be controlled.....don't like it? Don't be one.
Arresting a rapist, murderer, thief is not torture.....death due to resisting arrest is not murder.....it's stupidity.

Jo

Agreed.

Agreed.
Enforcement will never be perfect but it will always be necessary.

Jo

Forum List

Back