🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Police Resigning in Large Numbers

Given the current attitude toward police and the treatment they are getting from politicians, the media and the activists crowd how many would even want to join the police right now? The combination of police retiring and the possible lack of new recruits could be very bad for the public.
drink and drive baby!!!!

Pedophiles are salavating

Rapers will be raping.

Criminals and predators need to be controlled.....don't like it? Don't be one.
Arresting a rapist, murderer, thief is not torture.....death due to resisting arrest is not murder.....it's stupidity.
they don't get it. they think it's like lifeguarding.

Good. Hopefully the bad apples are leaving of their own accord.
so are lots of the good ones too....who the hell would want to be a cop right now?.....
Well that’s just too damn bad. They have done it to themselves.

Either you believe police brutality must stop or you don’t.
oh it is is it?....if no one wants to be a cop anymore or if they cant get enough for a full force.....who will be law and order?......you volunteering?...
"The police are the public and the public are the police."

so everyone will just be their own cop is that it?....
Well they should be able to, anyway.
I can haul my own trash to the landfill too, but I prefer to outsource it. But if the waste disposal folks start thinking they're in charge, they need to be reminded that they are not actually necessary.
If we're going to have people doing this sort of work, we need to insist they do it right.
oh they should?....maybe you should come out of your Audie Murphy western and realize those days are long gone....
Why do you guys do this? :rolleyes:

This sort of thing was common everywhere, through almost all of human history. Hell, professional LE is a pretty recent phenomenon, it's only been around 2 maybe 3 centuries...... civilizations have been here long before that.
But if anyone even mentions that, you guys immediately start with the Rambo, Audie Murphy, etc. cracks..... why is that?

What is so strange about making reference to simple tasks that most men in the world have been expected to be able to perform?
Why is it worthy of ridicule to believe a man should be able to secure his own household, property, and community?
I expect women to be able to give birth and make sandwiches, why is this different?
because some people are fucking crazy......and to tell them be your own cop?.....back when i did drugs i was at places sometimes getting them with people i would not want to have that kind of power........they would shoot ya in the hand just for making to much noise walking by.....
Agreed.
But some cops are crazy too, so what then?
that may be up to the people who would the so called "good" cops......the people in each precinct know who those people are.....get rid of them...

They know how to be left alone when doing nothing wrong.
burning buildings down is nothing wrong? holy batman farts.

Dumping tea into the ocean was "wrong" also.
yep, started a war. it was wrong, right? nice to see you got the talking points though. One can always expect the Media biased talking points as yours. It was also against over taxation. Not anything more, not anything more.

yep, started a war. it was wrong, right? nice to see you got the talking points though. One can always expect the Media biased talking points as yours. It was also against over taxation. Not anything more, not anything more.

It was over taxation but the founders understood that the people needed to have their right to protest protected. If the British would have won there would have been many punished over their protests.

The right to protest isn't confined to taxation.

that may be up to the people who would the so called "good" cops......the people in each precinct know who those people are.....get rid of them...
if you actually had a brain, you'd understand how stupid that statement was. You have no idea what copping is about. none, not one fking thing. You think they're life guards on duty.

Given the current attitude toward police and the treatment they are getting from politicians, the media and the activists crowd how many would even want to join the police right now?
Anyone who is committed to helping the community and positive change. So that leaves out the thin skinned pussies, the violent assholes, and the racists. Good riddance.
Real positive change when black businesses went up in flames when the rioting and looting started in Minnesota. Right?

It was over taxation but the founders understood that the people needed to have their right to protest protected. If the British would have won there would have been many punished over their protests.

it wasn't against our country. Or their fellow countrymena. HUGEEEEEE difference. Cops are for safety for all. not just you.

Given the current attitude toward police and the treatment they are getting from politicians, the media and the activists crowd how many would even want to join the police right now?
Anyone who is committed to helping the community and positive change. So that leaves out the thin skinned pussies, the violent assholes, and the racists. Good riddance.
Real positive change when black businesses went up in flames when the rioting and looting started in Minnesota. Right?
A black woman in south Chiraq said it was 52 years ago they had their businesses go up, and they still hadn't recovered, and they got hit again. I keep telling them to stop voting for the kkk.

You don't think the culling of thugs is positive community change?
I don't want cops doing that; whenever agents of the state start deciding who lives and who dies, shit gets very very bad, very very fast.
Do you have any problem with blacks murdering blacks in inner cities, because many of those blacks decide who lives and who dies, and the shit bubbles over when a black man resists arrest then gets put down like the rabid animal he is...

If a lot of cops do actually resign, they will no doubt be replaced by some less competent individuals, many of whom sympathize with BLM. Let's see if the incidents between cops and defiant young gentlemen drop in number. And let's see if the good people in those cities feel safer or less safe with their new "guardians."

so are lots of the good ones too....who the hell would want to be a cop right now?.....

oh it is is it?....if no one wants to be a cop anymore or if they cant get enough for a full force.....who will be law and order?......you volunteering?...

I can haul my own trash to the landfill too, but I prefer to outsource it. But if the waste disposal folks start thinking they're in charge, they need to be reminded that they are not actually necessary.
If we're going to have people doing this sort of work, we need to insist they do it right.
oh they should?....maybe you should come out of your Audie Murphy western and realize those days are long gone....

This sort of thing was common everywhere, through almost all of human history. Hell, professional LE is a pretty recent phenomenon, it's only been around 2 maybe 3 centuries...... civilizations have been here long before that.
But if anyone even mentions that, you guys immediately start with the Rambo, Audie Murphy, etc. cracks..... why is that?

What is so strange about making reference to simple tasks that most men in the world have been expected to be able to perform?
Why is it worthy of ridicule to believe a man should be able to secure his own household, property, and community?
I expect women to be able to give birth and make sandwiches, why is this different?
because some people are fucking crazy......and to tell them be your own cop?.....back when i did drugs i was at places sometimes getting them with people i would not want to have that kind of power........they would shoot ya in the hand just for making to much noise walking by.....
Agreed.
That's the problem I have with this..... they are not doing so. A cop in Houston got brought up on charges after a clusterfuck raid last year, and it's good that he is being charged..... but this guy had been a cop for 30 years. I know damn good and well other cops knew what kind of shit he was up to, and even said so to a couple of them. But the bottom line is, if the guy whose house he raided hadn't started shooting back, he'd still be out there, doing dirt.
I would love to see these organizations self-police, but it's not happening, not enough anyway.
And that is a problem.

Agreed.

Agreed.
Enforcement will never be perfect but it will always be necessary.

Jo
it can't be. people who resist are not the same resistance every time. new shit different day when trying to get cooperation from a punk. PUNK!!!!!

I don't want cops doing that; whenever agents of the state start deciding who lives and who dies, shit gets very very bad, very very fast.
Do you have any problem with blacks murdering blacks in inner cities, because many of those blacks decide who lives and who dies, and the shit bubbles over when a black man resists arrest then gets put down like the rabid animal he is...
That's almost entirely gang/drug shit, and I frankly don't care. Free market comes with risks, doesn't it?

Agreed.
That's the problem I have with this..... they are not doing so. A cop in Houston got brought up on charges after a clusterfuck raid last year, and it's good that he is being charged..... but this guy had been a cop for 30 years. I know damn good and well other cops knew what kind of shit he was up to, and even said so to a couple of them. But the bottom line is, if the guy whose house he raided hadn't started shooting back, he'd still be out there, doing dirt.
I would love to see these organizations self-police, but it's not happening, not enough anyway.
And that is a problem.
owing someone something can lead to some really dirty shit. I live in Chiraq, they are the king of that. And yet, dumb-dee-dumb dumbs think they can change. Shit Michael Madigan has his hands all over this shit. 40 fking years. Forty.

That's almost entirely gang/drug shit, and I frankly don't care. Free market comes with risks, doesn't it?
so you don't care about black lives huh?

so you don't care about black lives huh?
Just the ones in my tribe.

If you're not my people, you're not my problem.

if you actually had a brain, you'd understand how stupid that statement was. You have no idea what copping is about. none, not one fking thing. You think they're life guards on duty.
are you a cop?....

Easily predicted.

And this is a bad thing, why? Frankly, we might be better off starting with new cops who are trained the right way to start with, rather than the same old guys passing down their bad habits.

The scariest thing about the George Floyd death. Chavin had 18 previous incidents of violating civil rights, and they had HIM out training new rookies.

The guy killed a ghetto rat. GOOD!!!!

it wasn't against our country. Or their fellow countrymena. HUGEEEEEE difference. Cops are for safety for all. not just you.

Lying protects no one's safety.

Forum List

Back