🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Police State: Man Detained For Walking With Hands In Pockets...

Ah, another race whore injecting race into this instance without a single whit of reasoning behind it. Tell me, should we just make it illegal for a white cop to interact with a black person?

Sent from my phone from a bumpy road. Please excuse any errors. :D
It seems to me that it was about race and I'm disinclined to easily jump to that conclusion. The reason I think so is not because of the cop but because of the paranoid shop owner. It also perplexes me that you white folk think race is never an issue. Don't know if you're white but you sure are white-splaining this. A lot of you are.

And stop texting while driving. Are you freaking crazy?
LOL. I am not going to respond to a thread while driving :D I was the passenger.

Anyway, it can seem that way to you but that is utterly irrelevant. I don't care who wants to interject race into this - there is absolutely NOTHING to base that on. Nothing. There isnt a single fact that shows anything in this encounter was related to race at all. I notice that you don't bother to include any reasoning as to why this is about race other than flatly stating its your assumption. Again, that is because that assumption has nothing to back it up. It is telling that so many are willing to simply ASSUME that race is involved. It shows the asinine conditioning that the media has inflicted on us. A white cop cannot approach a black person in any context without people chomping at the bit claiming the cop is a racist pos.

It is not only completely asinine but it is getting very, very old.
Your reading comprehension could use a little fine tuning. I said it wasn't the cop's actions but the paranoid merchant that led me to that suspicion. And my "assumption" is based on theirs. They didn't report a crime, they reported a man walking outside with his hands in his pocket. Because no crime was committed the detention for questioning was not justified. That's an opinion just like yours is.
The guy had been robbed like 4 times. How is it paranoid to see a guy who might be casing your joint and think maybe this is a 5th time?
So that makes anyone walking outside with their hands in their pockets a criminal? The cop talked to the guy because they wanted him to as opposed to just asking for a police presence which avoids any accusations. If they're scared of the public then maybe it's time for counseling or to close the business. Because sending cops to harass citizens is not the answer.
Do you have some inability to represent things truthfuly?
Because he was not just "walking outside with his hands in his pockets." Review what happened.

It seems to me that it was about race and I'm disinclined to easily jump to that conclusion. The reason I think so is not because of the cop but because of the paranoid shop owner. It also perplexes me that you white folk think race is never an issue. Don't know if you're white but you sure are white-splaining this. A lot of you are.

And stop texting while driving. Are you freaking crazy?
LOL. I am not going to respond to a thread while driving :D I was the passenger.

Anyway, it can seem that way to you but that is utterly irrelevant. I don't care who wants to interject race into this - there is absolutely NOTHING to base that on. Nothing. There isnt a single fact that shows anything in this encounter was related to race at all. I notice that you don't bother to include any reasoning as to why this is about race other than flatly stating its your assumption. Again, that is because that assumption has nothing to back it up. It is telling that so many are willing to simply ASSUME that race is involved. It shows the asinine conditioning that the media has inflicted on us. A white cop cannot approach a black person in any context without people chomping at the bit claiming the cop is a racist pos.

Your reading comprehension could use a little fine tuning. I said it wasn't the cop's actions but the paranoid merchant that led me to that suspicion. And my "assumption" is based on theirs. They didn't report a crime, they reported a man walking outside with his hands in his pocket. Because no crime was committed the detention for questioning was not justified. That's an opinion just like yours is.
The guy had been robbed like 4 times. How is it paranoid to see a guy who might be casing your joint and think maybe this is a 5th time?
So that makes anyone walking outside with their hands in their pockets a criminal? The cop talked to the guy because they wanted him to as opposed to just asking for a police presence which avoids any accusations. If they're scared of the public then maybe it's time for counseling or to close the business. Because sending cops to harass citizens is not the answer.
Because he was not just "walking outside with his hands in his pockets." Review what happened.
All you know is what the merchant claimed. And we both just agreed he wasn't mentally sound.

All you know is what the merchant claimed. And we both just agreed he wasn't mentally sound.

Wrong and wrong.
I guess I found out the answer to my question. The answer is No, you cannot represent things truthfully.

Wrong and wrong.
I guess I found out the answer to my question. The answer is No, you cannot represent things truthfully.
We just have different viewpoints on this. Try to remember we're on the same side, friend.

Wrong and wrong.
We just have different viewpoints on this. Try to remember we're on the same side, friend.
No. When you distort what happened by saying "he was merely walking with his hands in his pockets" you commit an injustice against the truth. It's like saying Oswald was only out for some target practice. Or Nixon was merely taping something.
The truth is the guy was acting in a suspicious manner. It was intentional and he wanted to attract police attention to provoke an incident. The cop behaved professionally in this case.

Wrong and wrong.
No. When you distort what happened by saying "he was merely walking with his hands in his pockets" you commit an injustice against the truth. It's like saying Oswald was only out for some target practice. Or Nixon was merely taping something.
The truth is the guy was acting in a suspicious manner. It was intentional and he wanted to attract police attention to provoke an incident. The cop behaved professionally in this case.
Do you realize you make mortal enemies out of anyone who disagrees with you? And now you're just repeating yourself, which doesn't make you right, just annoying.

Wrong and wrong.
Do you realize you make mortal enemies out of anyone who disagrees with you? And now you're just repeating yourself, which doesn't make you right, just annoying.
Virtually all of that is untrue. There are posters on this board I disagree with and we're still on good terms.
But I cannot abide when people misrepresent things. Which is what you are doing. If you want to say police have no right to question or interview anyone and it constitutes harassment, go ahead and say it. It's at least honest.

Wrong and wrong.
Virtually all of that is untrue. There are posters on this board I disagree with and we're still on good terms.
But I cannot abide when people misrepresent things. Which is what you are doing. If you want to say police have no right to question or interview anyone and it constitutes harassment, go ahead and say it. It's at least honest.
Now who's misrepresenting? I really thought you were more mature than this. Tired of the friendly fire so bye bye.

Wrong and wrong.
Now who's misrepresenting? I really thought you were more mature than this. Tired of the friendly fire so bye bye.
Good riddance.

Wrong and wrong.
The truth is the guy was acting in a suspicious manner.

I agree with everything you've said up until this point.

It was intentional and he wanted to attract police attention to provoke an incident.

This part, on the other hand, is nothing more than your supposition. How do you know what his "intentions" were?

Wrong and wrong.

It was intentional and he wanted to attract police attention to provoke an incident.

This part, on the other hand, is nothing more than your supposition. How do you know what his "intentions" were?
He was walking in a manner that seemed deisgned to attract attention. He also edited his video to suggest something that wasnt there.

Rabbi, did you know that the group with the highest level of feelings of persecution in this country are White Christians?
I doubt that very much.

There's a thread on it, I'll try to find the survey.
Of course there's a thread on it. Liberals love to bash Christians.

But i digress

Last election it was blacks & minorities. The election before, women & fags.

The bullshit never ends

Wrong and wrong.

He was walking in a manner that seemed deisgned to attract attention. He also edited his video to suggest something that wasnt there.
How the hell do you know any of that? Were you there? Did you talk to him?

Rabbi, did you know that the group with the highest level of feelings of persecution in this country are White Christians?
I doubt that very much.

But i digress

The bullshit never ends

"Women and fags"!?
The bigotry never ends.

I doubt that very much.

But i digress

The bullshit never ends

"Women and fags"!?
The bigotry never ends.
Shut up queer.

I doubt that very much.

But i digress

The bullshit never ends

"Women and fags"!?
The bigotry never ends.
Shut up queer.

I'm ten times the man you are. Rumor has it you entered prison a tight end, and left a wide receiver.

I doubt that very much.

But i digress

The bullshit never ends

"Women and fags"!?
The bigotry never ends.
Shut up queer.

I'm ten times the man you are. Rumor has it you entered prison a tight end, and left a wide receiver.
And that is supposed to be more mature than my bs? Go fuck yourself loser

Wrong and wrong.
Where were his pockets.......somewhere around his knees?

ap_sagging_pants_071015_ms.jpg
Saggy-Pants-_t23b.jpg

I doubt that very much.

But i digress

The bullshit never ends

"Women and fags"!?
The bigotry never ends.
Shut up queer.

I rest my case Rabbi. Now if i was black, liberal or gay these liberal pussies would be singing the praises about my reformation.

Bunch of two faced morons

I'd like to see the whole incident. I wouldnt be surprised if they guy was acting intentionally suspicious and then "scored" when someone called cops on him. But who knows from the video?

Come on man? Seriously? Inviting cops to come shoot & kill you? Sorry man, but that theory sounds completely implausible.
Was the guy shot and killed? Nope.
Take your crazy conspracy shit elsewhere. We're full up here.

Uh yeah, you're the one who just pushed a loony Conspiracy. Sure, the guy intentionally made himself look 'suspicious' so a cop would show up to confront him. Yup, he looked all evil and shit with his hands in his pockets. :cuckoo:
Then where is the rest of the video, the part leading up to this part and the part after?

Forum List

Back