Political Cartoon

bidensicksobhgdffgdgfd.jpg

If his father was a Democrat, it might be believable.

Democrats are the party of slavery, the KKK, Jim Crow, welfare, food stamps, and basically keeping certain people oppressed.

They played this card last election, and it didn't work. It's certainly not going to work this election, as Trump has done more for ALL Americans than any POTUS in recent history.

It's true. I believe the first case in the US was ~1/21/20, and Trump shut the border to non-US residents on 1/31, and Nancy subsequently went to China Town in SF without a mask to announce that Trump was racist and China Town was open...

chris-farley-dr-fauci-remember-when-trump-restricted-travel-china-nancy-racist-masks-awesome.jpg

Gotta love Branco.

Does anyone really care about these two people's endorsement; are they exceptionally gifted intellectually or something?

rock-i-endorse-biden-for-president-cone-of-shame-chain-lebron-james-me-too.jpg

Wallace also saved Biden when Trump asked him to name one LEO agency that backed Biden.

It would have been great to have several seconds of silence or incoherent "stuttering," but instead, CW moved on immediately. It seemed to be protective of Biden. It was a good question, and CW actually interrupted Biden's answer to save him.

From right now....

" Biden believes the Green New Deal is a crucial framework for meeting the climate challenges we face. It powerfully captures two basic truths, which are at the core of his plan: (1) the United States urgently needs to embrace greater ambition on an epic scale to meet the scope of this challenge, and (2) our environment and our economy are completely and totally connected. "

Forum List

Back