Political Cartoon

you are the one I asked after you posted a claim that others are denying science,,,

and you havent answered yet so I can only assume you dont know,,
YOu asked me a question unrelated to the topic. I can only assume it's something you wanted to know.

YOu really should ask one of the adults in your household, having the "birds and the bees" discussion with you really isn't my job.

BREAKING: The New York Times reports that Trumper Congresswoman Lauren Boebert just got into a “shouting incident” in front of reporters as Boebert “raged” at her fellow Republican members of Congress who voted against Jim Jordan’s speakership bid.

It all started when “Republican lawmakers were giving statements to the press about the state of the election for speaker.”

The New York Times reports that, at this point, just as Virginia Congresswoman Jen Kiggans, a Biden-district Republican who opposed Jordan’s bid, told reporters that she looked forward to members coalescing around a new candidate, Boebert interrupted her and “raged just behind her,” screaming at Kiggans’ direction, “These holdouts are responsible for Congress not working right now!”

According to reporters, Boebert’s angry screaming caught Congresswoman Kiggans off-guard, leading Kiggans to give Boebert “a dirty look.”

Boebert continued to rage over Jordan’s failed bid to become Speaker of the House before being whisked away by her staffers in order to save her from any further embarrassment — but the damage was done.

It’s a truly sad state of affairs for the Republican Party when it’s being led by a former President who has been indicted on over 91 different crimes, a man who helped cover up a massive sexual abuse scandal, and an unhinged 36-year-old grandma who has been arrested on three separate occasions.

May be an image of 1 person

Cheney may try to rescue the GOP from Trump.

PRIMARY TIME: Liz Cheney talks presidential run

Liz Cheney is not making anything official yet, but she’s watching to see how the race proceeds. Cheney isn’t ruling out a presidential run in 2024, but she’s also not, at this point, formally launching a campaign.

Instead, she’s keeping an eye on the polls, and if it looks as though Donald Trump could again win the White House — and as if she could help avert that crisis — she’ll move forward.

In the meantime, she plans to use the next year to help fight for candidates from both the Democratic and Republican Party who are “serious people,” and “sane people,” and “people who believe in the Constitution.

PRIMARY TIME: Liz Cheney talks presidential run

1698013907530.png

Forum List

Back