Political Naiveness, epidemic in the New Right?

Damn, there's so much regressive projection in this thread, one would think you were in a 24 screen cinaplex. LMAO
And yet you are entirely unable to respond in any rational way? Now, why is that?

So what would you consider a rational response when one is trying to project all of his own ailments on you? Me, I just laugh.
A rational response would be having an actual argument in response, which you do not.

irony-alert.jpeg

What, exactly, makes it so hard for conservatives to accept the fact that the default position for stupid people is conservatism? Liberalism involves complexity, balance, mutual respect, trade-offs, things smart conservatives aren't big on either. This should not be a surprise to anyone. People fear change, embrace it since that is a core belief of conservatism, few (if any) and slow changes.

Last edited:
Damn, there's so much regressive projection in this thread, one would think you were in a 24 screen cinaplex. LMAO
And yet you are entirely unable to respond in any rational way? Now, why is that?

So what would you consider a rational response when one is trying to project all of his own ailments on you? Me, I just laugh.
A rational response would be having an actual argument in response, which you do not.

Sorry child, I'll give you what you deserve, which is mockery, ridicule and laughter. Now run along and masturbate with your fellow regressivecrats, that all you folks are good for, a circle jerk.

Sorry child, I'll give you what you deserve, which is mockery, ridicule and laughter. Now run along and masturbate with your fellow regressivecrats, that all you folks are good for, a circle jerk.
And yet again, nothing like a rational response. Point made, and finished with.

:coffee: :disagree: :laugh:

Which leaves the question, from who, what and where do they gather their information?

Traditional Values, Morality, Family Traditions, Faith, and Philosophy.... all of which are taught yo us by our families and communities from the time we can read, write, and understand even the most basic concepts.

Its all in the genes.

Conservatives are less intelligent than left wingers, says controversial study - and right wing politics lead people to be racist

Right-wingers are less intelligent than left wingers, says study

• Children with low intelligence grow up to be prejudiced
  • Right-wing views make the less intelligent feel 'safe'
  • Analysis of more than 15,000 people

How much less intelligent?
Roughly 10 IQ points:
5047299_f520.jpg

Most of the liberals I see here in Chicago are way below 104 IQ.

I've thought there is an element of the party, particularly the Tea Party element, that is just simply new at this stuff and making a lot of newby mistakes.

Look, the genesis of the movement was probably Rick Santelli's rant on CNBC in 2009. That's only six years, compared to the experience of the Left and the Right, which goes way back.

A lot of these people, looking at Tea Party rallies, may never have really been politically active. So they're kind of stuck in this echo chamber/group think thing as they feel their way through this process.

Sarah Palin, with all her simplistic platitudes, was the first icon. And now she endorses the second icon, Trump, appropriately. They do have their similarities.

At least Trump does not have that squeaky voice. Better hair also.:mm:

Its all in the genes.

Conservatives are less intelligent than left wingers, says controversial study - and right wing politics lead people to be racist

Roughly 10 IQ points:
5047299_f520.jpg

A liberal there? Not a chance.

:coffee: :disagree: :laugh:
Now just emoticons, utterly pathetic.

Which leaves the question, from who, what and where do they gather their information?

Traditional Values, Morality, Family Traditions, Faith, and Philosophy.... all of which are taught yo us by our families and communities from the time we can read, write, and understand even the most basic concepts.

Oh what a crock of Bull Shit.

1. A non sequitur response to my question, posted out of context;
2. Most parents have no clue on how to raise a child;
3. Traditional values is a phrase lacking substance ( have you never read Mark Twain, Wil Rogers, Charles Dixon, Ayn Rand or Garrison Keillor, + many others)

Its all in the genes.

Roughly 10 IQ points:
5047299_f520.jpg

A liberal there? Not a chance.

Yeah, we're lousy with liberals in Chicago. A bunch of them are black.
The liberal run, liberal populated Chicago schools are full of below average IQs.

I was crap at science in school. But to be honest the majority of right wing types would have struggled to spell science.

That should tell you something. According to the Yale study it is cons who are better at science and it takes higher IQ to be good at science. Funny how that works. So, according to the Yale study, it is the lefties who are the dumb ones.

Conservatives can't even recognize when they are claiming opposite things at the same moment.

All of con-media and Faux News label all universities as 'liberal bastions' and cons on air agree with this and deride universities ad nauseum. In the next breath when its pointed out that conservatives are notoriously at the lower end of education and enlightenment, they then claim conservatives are the thinkers.

For those of us that are educated it is like talking to and listening to a gaggle of ducks. The know how to quack and that's it. 'Quack' means I'm good your evil, in all things at all times no matter what.

It is ignorance in a perpetual circular loop.

1. A non sequitur response to my question, posted out of context;
2. Most parents have no clue on how to raise a child;
3. Traditional values is a phrase lacking substance ( have you never read Mark Twain, Wil Rogers, Charles Dixon, Ayn Rand or Garrison Keillor, + many others)

1. If you don't like the reality of the answer to your question, that's YOUR problem, not mine.

2. Almost every parent I know has a better idea how to raise a child than the Leftists who run the American Government.

3. I've read many of them, but those aren't TRADITIONAL. The Traditions I'm talking about were thousands of years old befor any of those people were even born.

Considering all the comments in posts made by those who claim the title of Conservative, it occurs to me that politically naive best describes the bulk of comments, opinions, hate for liberals and fear of ides which conflict with the dogma they have been inundated by and thus echo.

The posts by those self defined conservatives seem to be dominated by lies, half-truths, rumors, innuendos, character assassinations, sarcasm and personal attacks of those who offers differing ideas which challenges the dogma of 21st Century Conservative; it seems most of which they learned, they got from sources which disdain the MSM as biased and dishonest.

I would dare to say that the majority of "self-described Conservatives" are not Conservatives at all ... But that is probably not the point you would like to suggest.
As for where this Conservative gets information ... NPR, ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, Various Internet Sources, Interviews With Prospective Clients, Encounters With the General Public, Public Library, Local University Libraries, Technical Manuals, And Various Other Published Documents.

I do think that most of the MSM is a crock of crud ... But I don't hate it ... And it pays to know what others are accepting as truth.

I was crap at science in school. But to be honest the majority of right wing types would have struggled to spell science.

That should tell you something. According to the Yale study it is cons who are better at science and it takes higher IQ to be good at science. Funny how that works. So, according to the Yale study, it is the lefties who are the dumb ones.

Conservatives can't even recognize when they are claiming opposite things at the same moment.

All of con-media and Faux News label all universities as 'liberal bastions' and cons on air agree with this and deride universities ad nauseum. In the next breath when its pointed out that conservatives are notoriously at the lower end of education and enlightenment, they then claim conservatives are the thinkers.

For those of us that are educated it is like talking to and listening to a gaggle of ducks. The know how to quack and that's it. 'Quack' means I'm good your evil, in all things at all times no matter what.

It is ignorance in a perpetual circular loop.

In the next breath when its pointed out that conservatives are notoriously at the lower end of education and enlightenment, they then claim conservatives are the thinkers.

Yeah, Milton Friedman and William F Buckley, lower end, Al Sharpton and Rosie O'Donnell....not?
Sorry.

Forum List

Back