Political outcome of 80 million employees losing

Here is the link to the Federal Register: http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2010-06-17/pdf/2010-14488.pdf

Read it, and see for yourselves.

Under this assumption, the Departments’ mid-range estimate is that
66 percent of small employer plans and 45 percent of large employer plans will
relinquish their grandfather status
by the end of 2013. The low-end estimates
are for 49 percent and 34 percent of small and large employer plans,
respectively, to have relinquished grandfather status, and the high-end
estimates are 80 percent and 64 percent, respectively.

The words "cancel" nor "cancelled" appear anywhere in the Register.

Here is what Fox News just claimed:

In fact, according to the Federal Register, its mid-range estimate was that by the end of 2014, 76 percent of small group plans would be cancelled, along with 55 percent of large employer plans.

You now can see Fox News lied. Flat out lied.

Stop regurgitating the piss of hack media outlets, or else you deserve to be lied to as much as a reader of the National Enquirer, and are just as gullible.

Then tell me what that means?

What does it mean? What does it mean when they say "Relinquish their grandfather status''

What's it mean?

I'll tell you what it means you lying sack of shit, it means that they will have to cancel the existing policy and re-write it.

CANCELLATION...... Got it?

What a dishonest, cum-slurping, knee-pad-wearing bitch you are.

Honest to God

Isn't that only due to the delay of the employer mandate for a year?

Yes, but it has begun already.

Exactly, and once the year lapses, it will happen as is being predicted here.

Democrats are hoping the flood gate doesn't open up all the way before the 2014 midterms. They seem to like gambling on farts while having terrible diarrhea.

:eusa_boohoo:

Yes, but it has begun already.

Democrats are hoping the flood gate doesn't open up all the way before the 2014 midterms. They seem to like gambling on farts while having terrible diarrhea.

Well, the year extension was their (the dems) mistake, employers are going to need time to research their policies, determine if they're going to be acceptable under the ACA and then act accordingly. They're not going to wait until the last minute to do this, they're going to make sure it gets done well before they're out of compliance with the law. So hopefully many will be proactive so we can see the horrific results of this legislation prior to the mid terms and they don't get away with their bullshit delay tactics.

The lawyers are laughing all the way to the bank.
The main PDF is written in Legalieez.

Well, the year extension was their (the dems) mistake, employers are going to need time to research their policies, determine if they're going to be acceptable under the ACA and then act accordingly. They're not going to wait until the last minute to do this, they're going to make sure it gets done well before they're out of compliance with the law. So hopefully many will be proactive so we can see the horrific results of this legislation prior to the mid terms and they don't get away with their bullshit delay tactics.

They will absolutely be proactive. You can start seeing the results come July and August of next year. At the latest.

I suspect that a lot of them will just end employer participation and pay the fine. It will be cheaper.

Where will the employees go? Walmart? There aren't a lot of jobs available out there. Thanks to dimocraps

Know what is a cause for 'non-compliance' to obamacare doctrine?

Acupuncture. Yes, I said Acupuncture. It MUST be covered. If your current employer based plan doesn't cover it, count on a new policy in 2015.

And for the 60% of Americans and American Companies that are 'self-insured'..... Good luck.

dimocraps are just simply stupid

The loss of the grandfather status amounts to what?

For most people, it amounts to NOTHING at all. No impact on their lives whatsoever.

Could it be the cancellation of the current policies?

Fallacious assumption.

Like I said, anyone can go to their HR department and quickly find out what a bogus pile of trash this claim is.

Not only that, I have already provided hard evidence Fox News lied. The Obama Adminstration did not say those policies would be cancelled. But you go on and keep drinking their piss. If you do, you deserve to be lied to.

Last edited:
Geeze.. calm the fuck down dude.. you're sure get upset when anyone criticizes your Messiah Obama.

:lol:

Close, but no cigar.

I get upset when anyone LIES. Especially when right wing hack media lies and destroys the credibility of the Right. That should matter to you, too. You should be viciously defending our integrity. Otherwise, you deserve to be lied to, and deserve to lose.

Last edited:

For most people, it amounts to NOTHING at all. No impact on their lives whatsoever.

Fallacious assumption.

Like I said, anyone can go to their HR department and quickly find out what a bogus pile of trash this claim is.

I sure can. And guess what? The current plans we hold aren't compliant. They will be cancelled and a new plan will emerge. My industry follows the lead of their peers. it's how they roll. i will have my current plan cancelled in order to comply with ObamaTax. The only remaining piece for me, is how much more I'm going to have to fork over to meet the demands of despotic government.

There is no trash in the claim. The current plans for those who lose grandfather stattus will be cancelled and a new plan given. Unless the costs force employers to send employees to the exchange site. The question of this is not IF, the question is how many and how much of the plans will get rolled into a new one and how much the cost will be.

Fallacious assumption.

Not only that, I have already provided hard evidence Fox News lied. The Obama Adminstration did not say those policies would be cancelled. But you go on and keep drinking their piss. If you do, you deserve to be lied to.

Everything leading to the implementation has been a lie.

You're just continuing the process. Keep on lying... What've you got to lose? Your reputation? :lmao:

ACA will also cause a big surge in labor contracting to avoid the years of litigation over what this crap bill means. So forgive me friends there ain't going be 80 million cancellations but rather 10s of millions of terminations, lower pay and movement of jobs to non-compliant states to get around this pos legislation.

Fallacious assumption.

I sure can. And guess what? The current plans we hold aren't compliant. They will be cancelled and a new plan will emerge. My industry follows the lead of their peers. it's how they roll. i will have my current plan cancelled in order to comply with ObamaTax. The only remaining piece for me, is how much more I'm going to have to fork over to meet the demands of despotic government.

There is no trash in the claim. The current plans for those who lose grandfather stattus will be cancelled and a new plan given. Unless the costs force employers to send employees to the exchange site. The question of this is not IF, the question is how many and how much of the plans will get rolled into a new one and how much the cost will be.

So like I said, you will end up with BETTER coverage. Not NO insurance, as this bogus 80 million claim implies.

Three things happen when an employer loses their grandfather status.

1) Nothing. Many companies have already lost their grandfather status, as predicted in the Register. But since their policies exceed the minimum standards of the ACA, this loss is insignificant and has no effect on their business practice going forward.

2) Cancellation. Some companies provide insurance which is below the ACA standards. Upon losing their grandfather status, they will be required to offer insurance which does meet the standards. They may choose instead to just cancel their plans and pay the penalties. These penalties will be applied to subsidies for their employees who will now get their insurance from health insurance exchanges. These new policies will have better coverage than what they used to have.

3) Better coverage provided to employees. Some companies provide insurance which is below the ACA standards. Upon losing their grandfather status, they will be required to offer insurance which does meet the standards. They may choose to do this.

And that is why "losing grandfather status" does not automatically mean "will cancel their insurance plans".

You fall under option 3, better coverage.

What is being left out of the picture is the many other employers who currently do not provide any insurance whatsoever. They are not grandfathered because they did not have an insurance plan to begin with. These companies will either have to start providing insurance or pay a penalty.

The end result, as was seen in Massachusetts, will be a larger percentage of employers providing health insurance.

Almost 80 million people with employer health plans could find their coverage canceled because they are not compliant with ObamaCare, several experts predicted.
"Administration estimated that approximately 78 million Americans with employer sponsored insurance would lose their existing coverage due to the ACA.
Almost 80 million with employer health care plans could have coverage canceled, experts predict | Fox News

This will cost the democrat party the house, begin FAST track of Obama's impeachment and disgraced resignation!

That link is one of the worst pieces of shit reporting I have seen in a while.

They are wrong, and they got their "facts" wrong.

The FACTS come from Obama's administration!

Here is the link to the Federal Register: http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2010-06-17/pdf/2010-14488.pdf

Read it, and see for yourselves.

Under this assumption, the Departments’ mid-range estimate is that
66 percent of small employer plans and 45 percent of large employer plans will
relinquish their grandfather status
by the end of 2013. The low-end estimates
are for 49 percent and 34 percent of small and large employer plans,
respectively, to have relinquished grandfather status, and the high-end
estimates are 80 percent and 64 percent, respectively.

The words "cancel" nor "cancelled" appear anywhere in the Register.

Here is what Fox News just claimed:

In fact, according to the Federal Register, its mid-range estimate was that by the end of 2014, 76 percent of small group plans would be cancelled, along with 55 percent of large employer plans.

You now can see Fox News lied. Flat out lied.

Stop regurgitating the piss of hack media outlets, or else you deserve to be lied to as much as a reader of the National Enquirer, and are just as gullible.

yes cancel vs. uhm, lose grandfather status... you're right.

but lets get real, what does that mean? it means they have to meet the "essential" benefits aca mandates, which appears, key word appears, to me means basically the same, the plans will , ok not be "canceled" ok then they will change how? the ins. co's will tell you you have to have a new plan or A plan, reflecting the "essential" benefits........

its like being on Survivor, we won't vote you off the island but, you gotta go....same same...*shrugs*

and no offense but "better"? thats all relative ..right?

Yes by all means, lets give more power & control to Big Brother and his corrupt IRS thugs. Yeah, lets do that.

Oh, so that'w why Obama's Regime needed to buy all that ammo!

What a nightmare. It's all intimidation & force. Buy the Insurance...or else. This debacle is as Un-American as it gets. Shame on all Sheep who are cheerleading for it.

Oh, so that'w why Obama's Regime needed to buy all that ammo!

What a nightmare. It's all intimidation & force. Buy the Insurance...or else. This debacle is as Un-American as it gets. Shame on all Sheep who are cheerleading for it.
Starry-eyed optimist. The left sees Obamacare as a stepping stone to single payer.

146 Ds in the house will sustain D vetoes at least through 2023 because their main opposition is the far left in their gerrymandered districts. They didn't want Obamacare they wanted to get National Health Service.

Forum List

Back