Political Question

Do you believe Senators' vote's must be published in an impeachment trial.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They might want to keep it secrets so they can get re-elected.

They might want to openly vote for impeachment so they can get re-elected.

Depends on where they live. even some Republican areas might favor impeachment eventually. Utah, for example.
And some gopers will vote no even if they think Trump did wrong because a maj in their dist would vote Trump even if he shot someone in the head on 5th Ave in New Yooork Siteee.

Ma
If President Trump is impeached, and then tried in the Senate, can the votes of the Senators remain private, or must they be published?
Every vote a Senator casts is a matter of public record.

Trump isn't going to be impeached. He's going to be censured by the House, and that will be the end of it.
That would be politically the wise thing to do. Votes to impeach are putting targets on people. Possibly literally
Maybe you should pause to consider what you're saying before you open your mouth.

If President Trump is impeached, and then tried in the Senate, can the votes of the Senators remain private, or must they be published?

Trump isn't going to be impeached. He's going to be censured by the House, and that will be the end of it.
That would be politically the wise thing to do. Votes to impeach are putting targets on people. Possibly literally

I think politically it would look pretty weak. Also, I'm not so sure a good reason to not impeach a president is because its fanbase might get violent. Not a good precedent to set.

Ultimately, whether it's a censure or impeachment will come down to which is more popular, not whether the GOP senators would kill it or not.
Well ultimately the question is whether Americans will say "no" to a potus who thinks it's ok to use the DOJ to engage with a for govt to take out a political adversary.

As I suggested before you need to think before opening your mouth.
Are you aware of what the charges against the Democrats and deepstate are right now? Or maybe you really are clueless and really are just that stupid.

I think politically it would look pretty weak. Also, I'm not so sure a good reason to not impeach a president is because its fanbase might get violent. Not a good precedent to set.

Ultimately, whether it's a censure or impeachment will come down to which is more popular, not whether the GOP senators would kill it or not.
Well ultimately the question is whether Americans will say "no" to a potus who thinks it's ok to use the DOJ to engage with a for govt to take out a political adversary.

Are you aware of what the charges against the Democrats and deepstate are right now? Or maybe you really are clueless and really are just that stupid.

what charges

what charges

Definition of CHARGE

Any other questions lame brain?

what charges

Definition of CHARGE

what charges dumbass

Are you merely an asshole or a clueless one at that? Ultimately it will be for people to decide whether Trump is a victim or whether it was wrong of him to strongarm a for govt, and use the DOJ in the act, to help him in an election to keep power.

It is public record and if a Republican has any merit they will stand behind their vote either way.

If you really want to see the votes, watch C-spam when they have a vote. It's right there for all to see.

what charges

Definition of CHARGE

what charges dumbass

waiting -

They are all public they work for us SO NO YOU CANT BRIBE REPUBLICANS, like Biden did to get his son money

what charges

Definition of CHARGE

what charges dumbass

waiting -
Text MEGA TO 88022

There aren't any really, at least not that have any merit to them. Even if there were, why would bendog need to change a word?

what charges

Definition of CHARGE

what charges dumbass

waiting -
Text MEGA TO 88022

call 1 800 eat shit

what charges

Definition of CHARGE

what charges dumbass

waiting -

STILL WAITING MORONBOI

take your own advice and STFU

If you really want to see the votes, watch C-spam when they have a vote. It's right there for all to see.

Some of us don't have time to watch the boob tube all day, their votes are recorded online for all to see.

what charges

Definition of CHARGE

what charges dumbass

waiting -
Text MEGA TO 88022

call 1 800 eat shit

It's pretty much the same thing.

Forum List

Back