Politicians are playing you.

Do you really think that everyone else is happy with necessary public health restrictions? I'm a 64 year old life long Liberal American citizen. There is nothing more I would love to do than take my Grandson to breakfast every Saturday the way we used to. To spend the holidays with my family. To get a haircut or go back to hosting Movie Night at the Learning Center. To teaching creative writing classes at the State University branch here in town. To grocery shop, to walk my dog, to meet with friends.

I know thieves are tough times. Times unlike any other. Further, I know enough to blame a deadly virus.

Your rationale relies on partisan politics to place blame on every inconvenience you encounter. That's a very narrow minded outlook. Politicians aren't seeking to control you. They are seeking to protect us.

Your cynicism and ossified reasoning only further divide and hurt society. You can only convince others wearing partisan blinder that your narrow, uninformed outlook is correct.

Go now and sulk no more. You're only noisy, not informative.
Unlike you, I won’t let the govt tell me I can’t see my grandson.

And what do you see in the left hand picture?...Answer...everybody's wearing a mask. Now, they controlled the spread by other means that wouldn't fly here. Big difference? They have the virus under control. We don't. Primarily because we have no federal leadership and people just can't seem to see their way clear to do the right thing.
You can see everyone wearing a mask...?????
No wonder you saw Trump Russia collusion.

And what do you see in the left hand picture?...Answer...everybody's wearing a mask. Now, they controlled the spread by other means that wouldn't fly here. Big difference? They have the virus under control. We don't. Primarily because we have no federal leadership and people just can't seem to see their way clear to do the right thing.

Masks don't prevent transmission, look how close together they are.....

BOOM there goes your bogus argument!

Do you really think that everyone else is happy with necessary public health restrictions? I'm a 64 year old life long Liberal American citizen. There is nothing more I would love to do than take my Grandson to breakfast every Saturday the way we used to. To spend the holidays with my family. To get a haircut or go back to hosting Movie Night at the Learning Center. To teaching creative writing classes at the State University branch here in town. To grocery shop, to walk my dog, to meet with friends.

I know thieves are tough times. Times unlike any other. Further, I know enough to blame a deadly virus.

Your rationale relies on partisan politics to place blame on every inconvenience you encounter. That's a very narrow minded outlook. Politicians aren't seeking to control you. They are seeking to protect us.

Your cynicism and ossified reasoning only further divide and hurt society. You can only convince others wearing partisan blinder that your narrow, uninformed outlook is correct that goes with those freedoms.

It's like the idiots who refuse to wear a helmet on a motorcycle. If you don't think it's worth it to protect your head, you're probably right..

Common sense and good public health policies are keeping us apart. My concern for him and others and myself are keeping us apart.

Your twisted attitude is you want all the freedom, but none of the responsibility

Do you even believe what you post? China has the virus under control therefore they can mass gather with masks and the US cannot mass gather with masks becaise we do not have the virus under control?

That is literally retarded. Like poop in your shoes retarded.

If the masks WORK, why cant there be a celebration in Times Square with masks.

You lefty fucks keep changing the rules.

2 weeks to flatten the curve. :rofl: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Piss off.

Do you even believe what you post? China has the virus under control therefore they can mass gather with masks and the US cannot mass gather with masks becaise we do not have the virus under control?

Piss off.

Aww, c'mon snowflake, don't go away mad!!
Take heart. We lead the world in both the number of infections and deaths. A hospital system on the verge of collapse. You call that "under control"? :auiqs.jpg: You can stand up and pat yourself on the back that you helped contribute to our standing.

Now, battle off and go back to your alt-right echo chamber and backslap your fellow idiots yelling about fraudulent elections. You sound more sane talking about that. :)

Piss off.

Aww, c'mon snowflake, don't go away mad!!
Take heart. We lead the world in both the number of infections and deaths. A hospital system on the verge of collapse. You call that "under control"? :auiqs.jpg: You can stand up and pat yourself on the back that you helped contribute to our standing.

Now, battle off and go back to your alt-right echo chamber and backslap your fellow idiots yelling about fraudulent elections. You sound more sane talking about that. :)

No there are about 9 countries with a HIGHER per capita death rate than America.

They you still ignore the hard evidence that the two long running democrat states have the top two worlds highest per capita death rate.

You also ignored this excellent point by Colonel Angus:

BOOM!

You need to stop be so proudly ignorant!

Your cynicism and ossified reasoning only further divide and hurt society. You can only convince others wearing partisan blinder that your narrow, uninformed outlook is correct that goes with those freedoms.

It's like the idiots who refuse to wear a helmet on a motorcycle. If you don't think it's worth it to protect your head, you're probably right..

Common sense and good public health policies are keeping us apart. My concern for him and others and myself are keeping us apart.

Your twisted attitude is you want all the freedom, but none of the responsibility
You are a good sheeple.

You are a good sheeple.
And you are a poor citizen.

You are a good sheeple.
And you are a poor citizen.
Seriously?

Because I refuse to let the govt tell me I can’t see my grandson?

Fuck that.

You are a good sheeple.

You beat me to it. I can only add a violin section.....:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back