🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Politicians fail to protect religious citizens in Georgia

The "We hate fags" bill didn't go through?
1. There was no hate just protection from the bullying from the homosexuals against people that refuse to acknowledge their disgusting belief of marriage.
2.Read the damn link. Its been so watered down its worse than having it passed to begin with. Its what you get when you get corrupt POS politician for governor that's more worried about his own ass than protecting his citizens.

Since the law only applies to religious objection to homosexuality....It is a "we hate fags" law
I don't see anyone but faggots bullying religious people.....bake my "wedding cake" or else! Make my floral arrangement or else! Print my t shirt or else! The quote I saw the other day fits this perfectly the homosexual screams in pain as he stabs you in the back

Disney and Marvel, along with other businesses, told Georgia "you pass this and we are leaving town". Then the Gopp legislators had a change of heart. Which was easy to do because money is the only thing in their heart. Christianity is a front.

The only thing necessary to get the money-changers to change, is money.
Unfortunately you are correct.

moral people don't discriminate

Then I guess you're not moral.

Your statement creates a blanket exclusion of a group of people (people who discriminate) from the class of moral people. By excluding the first class from the second, without even observing or evaluating them on their individual merits, you have discriminated.

Ironically, you are creating exactly the kind if moral absolutist judgement of a subjective criterion that you are probably trying to thwart.

Decision time is coming! Are you ready to die for religious freedom? The country was founded on that, and it's deteriorating.

Some 100,000 Christians killed per year over faith, Vatican says | Fox News

Somewhere between 100k and 150k Christians are murdered every year, all over the world, we live in a country where that hasn't happened much, yet it has happened. But, the day is coming where Christians will be murdered here just for being a Christian.

There are more Christians killed worldwide every year, than all other religions, combined. Of coarse, Jesus himself, said this would come to pass, in 3 of the Gospels, and it's time we started planning for the coming holocaust, if you haven't already.
:spam:

"Georgia Guts Religious Freedom Bill"

The linked article is ridiculous idiocy.

And the measure is ignorant nonsense – 14th Amendment jurisprudence doesn’t apply to private persons or organizations such as churches, it applies solely to government.

No one’s ‘religious freedom’ was ‘in jeopardy’ as a result of Obergefell – the measure is nothing more than a rightwing temper tantrum.

Conservative65, you are goofy. All religions are persecuted, and scores of thousands are killed, and more, for their faiths.

Not just Christians.

Our country was founded on religious toleration, meaning that because of religion you can make others do or not do what you want in public life.
Yep, can't discriminate against others. Sad.

Sure you can. Christians

Yeah those Christians are so persecuted in America, hell they're American martyrs by this time.
I can't believe that the left wingers and not a few right wingers haven't already seen that we are at that point.

Decision time is coming! Are you ready to die for religious freedom? The country was founded on that, and it's deteriorating.

Somewhere between 100k and 150k Christians are murdered every year, all over the world, we live in a country where that hasn't happened much, yet it has happened. But, the day is coming where Christians will be murdered here just for being a Christian.

There are more Christians killed worldwide every year, than all other religions, combined. Of coarse, Jesus himself, said this would come to pass, in 3 of the Gospels, and it's time we started planning for the coming holocaust, if you haven't already.
Report: Christian dies for beliefs every 5 minutes

Christians killed for faith nearly doubled in 2013, group finds | Fox News

Are you such a winger that you wont admit that there is an epidemic of Christian murders worldwide? And that if it were Hindu, Buddhists, or even Catholics, then people would be pitching a fit.

So its constitutional to bully religious folks into committing acts AGAINST their religious beliefs....gotcha...glad these leftists are so equal in their beliefs. Bully religious folks-good,bully homosexuals-bad. More from the oh so tolerant leftists scum.

If your religious beliefs can't let you do your j ob, you need to find something else to do for a living.

The "We hate fags" bill didn't go through?
1. There was no hate just protection from the bullying from the homosexuals against people that refuse to acknowledge their disgusting belief of marriage.
2.Read the damn link. Its been so watered down its worse than having it passed to begin with. Its what you get when you get corrupt POS politician for governor that's more worried about his own ass than protecting his citizens.

Since the law only applies to religious objection to homosexuality....It is a "we hate fags" law
I don't see anyone but faggots bullying religious people.....bake my "wedding cake" or else! Make my floral arrangement or else! Print my t shirt or else! The quote I saw the other day fits this perfectly the homosexual screams in pain as he stabs you in the back

Disney and Marvel, along with other businesses, told Georgia "you pass this and we are leaving town". Then the Gopp legislators had a change of heart. Which was easy to do because money is the only thing in their heart. Christianity is a front.

The only thing necessary to get the money-changers to change, is money.
Unfortunately you are correct.

Poor, poor bible thumpers

They will bake a cake for anyone but a fag

Report: Christian dies for beliefs every 5 minutes

Christians killed for faith nearly doubled in 2013, group finds | Fox News

Are you such a winger that you wont admit that there is an epidemic of Christian murders worldwide? And that if it were Hindu, Buddhists, or even Catholics, then people would be pitching a fit.

Georgia Guts Religious Freedom Bill

I would rather the corrupt POS governor not sign the bill now...hopefully in 2 years when Ga elects his Lt Governor who is A LOT more conservative and is NOT a RINO like Deal is we can get something done. Shouldn't have let this shit fester for weeks on end should have just signed original bill and let the pieces fall where they may. Its more important to protect your citizens who have been attacked for their beliefs than it is to bring whining sports events here.

Deal isn't being a "RINO", he's being a "true Conservative"...staying loyal to his core allegiance, the mighty dollar.

Poor, poor bible thumpers

They will bake a cake for anyone but a fag

And that's the point. They have no problem baking cakes for people who have sex before marriage, women who wear pants, braids or jewelry, people who work on Sunday or any of the other rules that are in the bible that we don't follow anymore because life's too short.

Forum List

Back