🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Politicians fail to protect religious citizens in Georgia

The "We hate fags" bill didn't go through?
1. There was no hate just protection from the bullying from the homosexuals against people that refuse to acknowledge their disgusting belief of marriage.
2.Read the damn link. Its been so watered down its worse than having it passed to begin with. Its what you get when you get corrupt POS politician for governor that's more worried about his own ass than protecting his citizens.

Since the law only applies to religious objection to homosexuality....It is a "we hate fags" law
I don't see anyone but faggots bullying religious people.....bake my "wedding cake" or else! Make my floral arrangement or else! Print my t shirt or else! The quote I saw the other day fits this perfectly the homosexual screams in pain as he stabs you in the back

Disney and Marvel, along with other businesses, told Georgia "you pass this and we are leaving town". Then the Gopp legislators had a change of heart. Which was easy to do because money is the only thing in their heart. Christianity is a front.

The only thing necessary to get the money-changers to change, is money.
Unfortunately you are correct.

Poor, poor bible thumpers

They will bake a cake for anyone but a fag

That's because it has nothing to do with their religion and everything to do with hating gays.

The "We hate fags" bill didn't go through?
1. There was no hate just protection from the bullying from the homosexuals against people that refuse to acknowledge their disgusting belief of marriage.
2.Read the damn link. Its been so watered down its worse than having it passed to begin with. Its what you get when you get corrupt POS politician for governor that's more worried about his own ass than protecting his citizens.

Since the law only applies to religious objection to homosexuality....It is a "we hate fags" law
I don't see anyone but faggots bullying religious people.....bake my "wedding cake" or else! Make my floral arrangement or else! Print my t shirt or else! The quote I saw the other day fits this perfectly the homosexual screams in pain as he stabs you in the back

Disney and Marvel, along with other businesses, told Georgia "you pass this and we are leaving town". Then the Gopp legislators had a change of heart. Which was easy to do because money is the only thing in their heart. Christianity is a front.

The only thing necessary to get the money-changers to change, is money.
Unfortunately you are correct.

Poor, poor bible thumpers

They will bake a cake for anyone but a fag
Fag "wedding" as the bakers in Oregon and the dykes that whined had stated they had made cakes before for them they just don't want to be apart of the wedding and making the WEDDING CAKE is being apart of it. I forgot that we erased part of the first amendment to suit faggots.
Georgia Guts Religious Freedom Bill

I would rather the corrupt POS governor not sign the bill now...hopefully in 2 years when Ga elects his Lt Governor who is A LOT more conservative and is NOT a RINO like Deal is we can get something done. Shouldn't have let this shit fester for weeks on end should have just signed original bill and let the pieces fall where they may. Its more important to protect your citizens who have been attacked for their beliefs than it is to bring whining sports events here.

Deal isn't being a "RINO", he's being a "true Conservative"...staying loyal to his core allegiance, the mighty dollar.

He is a RINO he even whined about a gun bill...hate that SOB. Didn't vote for him first time other than in the run off because his opponent was a damn baby killing supporter and then in general because the SOB running against him had changed our flag years earlier as governor and I can't stand him. I voted for the democrat this time around..didn't do much good.

Forum List

Back