POLITICO: Troops Sent to Border Will Be Home By Christmas

illegal aliens need to be shut out of the USA and it is UNELECTED 'judges' that are allowing illegal aliens foreigners , enemies and 'fifth column' into the USA DBlack .

Newsflash: The Border Patrol IS Homeland Security dumbass!
`
Out of the mouth of children...how precious. Listen tadpole, HS is the department, Border Patrol reports directly to the US Customs, which in turn reports to Homeland Security. each one has their own separate jargon. None of the above is calling this an invasion young whipper-snapper. Now back to bed with you.

Thank you for admitting I am right, even though you are too thick to realize it!

Now, don't you have something better to do, like changing the air in your tires?
What’s remarkable is conservatives are supposed to be these ‘great advocates’ of the military.

Clearly that’s a lie.

Trump has in fact exploited service men and women in the Army and Marines for purely partisan reasons, sent them on a ‘mission’ completely devoid of worth and merit, a ‘mission’ whose sole intent was to appease his bigoted base and stave off Democrats taking control of the House, wasted resources and taxpayers’ money ($72 million thus far), and not a word of condemnation from the reprehensible right for Trump’s exploitation of American service men and women because he’s a Republican.

Newsflash: The Border Patrol IS Homeland Security dumbass!
`
Out of the mouth of children...how precious. Listen tadpole, HS is the department, Border Patrol reports directly to the US Customs, which in turn reports to Homeland Security. each one has their own separate jargon. None of the above is calling this an invasion young whipper-snapper. Now back to bed with you.

Thank you for admitting I am right, even though you are too thick to realize it!

Now, don't you have something better to do, like changing the air in your tires?
What’s remarkable is conservatives are supposed to be these ‘great advocates’ of the military.

Clearly that’s a lie.

Trump has in fact exploited service men and women in the Army and Marines for purely partisan reasons, sent them on a ‘mission’ completely devoid of worth and merit, a ‘mission’ whose sole intent was to appease his bigoted base and stave off Democrats taking control of the House, wasted resources and taxpayers’ money ($72 million thus far), and not a word of condemnation from the reprehensible right for Trump’s exploitation of American service men and women because he’s a Republican.

I don't think Trump is doing that, I think you leftists are doing that; making the charge that the deployment of troops was political while at the same time using that deployment to make your unfounded and unproven charge.

You leftists could care less about the military. All you care about is advancing your hatred towards the President.

Sucks that they have to miss Thanksgiving though. Maybe some of these good conservatives can take some of their Thanksgiving meal down to the troops.
I'm sure that you have missed a couple of Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners with the family when you were in the military. I know that I did. It's just part of being in uniform.

btw Why can't you Liberals take some of your Thanksgiving meal down to the border to share with the troops? ... :cool:

The Army is feeding the Army Troops presumably.

It would seem more humane to take Thanksgiving meal and give it to the refugees; they could enjoy it while the border patrol is on it’s way to send them back to where they came from. We can’t have open borders but we can be humane to folks.

Trump and his enablers like yourself seem to not realize that.

What you fail to understand is the more welcoming we are, the more problems like this we will have to encounter.

If you want to get rid of stray cats on your property, you don't leave out a huge bowl of milk on your patio every night.

As I stated earlier…

It would seem more humane to take Thanksgiving meal and give it to the refugees; they could enjoy it while the border patrol is on it’s way to send them back to where they came from. We can’t have open borders but we can have open hearts. At least liberals are capable of humanity still. Conservatives? Not so much.
And we don’t have ‘open borders,’ no one advocates for ‘open borders.’

What we have are immigration laws – laws that are binding on Trump and DHS, laws both must follow.

Liberals understand immigration laws and follow the law – including provisions for those seeking asylum, that asylum seekers are entitled to apply for refugee states, that asylum seekers have a right to due process of the law, and that their removal may be withheld until such time as a determination is made as to whether or not they have a legitimate refugee claim.

Follow immigration law, whether one agrees with it or not – it’s not difficult to understand.

Sucks that they have to miss Thanksgiving though. Maybe some of these good conservatives can take some of their Thanksgiving meal down to the troops.
I'm sure that you have missed a couple of Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners with the family when you were in the military. I know that I did. It's just part of being in uniform.

btw Why can't you Liberals take some of your Thanksgiving meal down to the border to share with the troops? ... :cool:

It would seem more humane to take Thanksgiving meal and give it to the refugees; they could enjoy it while the border patrol is on it’s way to send them back to where they came from. We can’t have open borders but we can be humane to folks.

What you fail to understand is the more welcoming we are, the more problems like this we will have to encounter.

If you want to get rid of stray cats on your property, you don't leave out a huge bowl of milk on your patio every night.

As I stated earlier…

It would seem more humane to take Thanksgiving meal and give it to the refugees; they could enjoy it while the border patrol is on it’s way to send them back to where they came from. We can’t have open borders but we can have open hearts. At least liberals are capable of humanity still. Conservatives? Not so much.

What we have are immigration laws – laws that are binding on Trump and DHS, laws both must follow.

Liberals understand immigration laws and follow the law – including provisions for those seeking asylum, that asylum seekers are entitled to apply for refugee states, that asylum seekers have a right to due process of the law, and that their removal may be withheld until such time as a determination is made as to whether or not they have a legitimate refugee claim.

Follow immigration law, whether one agrees with it or not – it’s not difficult to understand.

They are allowed to seek asylum at POINTS OF ENTERY. If they sneak across and happen to get caught, Trump said they will not be eligible. Well.......an activist judge stopped that. According to that commie, he said anyway they can get in the country is fine with him and regardless of how they got in, they can still make a claim for asylum.

Rob O'neal , a a youngish Navy SEAL was the Gent that pumped 'osama' full of lead Lesh !!

your making 'mcraven' sound like the same kinda pwick that 'schmer' was when he threatened The TRUMP that the 'cia' and other alphabet agencies would go after TRUMP for his words BSailor .

WTF are you talking about??

yeah , total chaos as i roll my eyes , ----------- anyway , who are YOU ?? And probably NONE of your business what the TRUMP is doing with HIS troops Candy .
Therein lies the problem. Trump is NOT King. Those are not HIS troops.
Although he seems to think otherwise

They may be pumping the brakes on the withdraw now…But nobody seems to know for sure. Typical Trump atmosphere; total chaos.

If that is true...it's because the "optics" of pulling the troops out before the bulk of the caravan even gets here exposes the blatant political nature of their deployment

i'll get the link for you if i can find it but 'schumer' threatened that the 'cia' , fbi and others would go after TRUMP for his bad words about them , [which would be illegal] Lesh .

They may be pumping the brakes on the withdraw now…But nobody seems to know for sure. Typical Trump atmosphere; total chaos.

If that is true...it's because the "optics" of pulling the troops out before the bulk of the caravan even gets here exposes the blatant political nature of their deployment
----------------------------------------------- GOOD ,--------------- Volunteer military does as it is told just like every employee that does its job Lesh !!

i'll get the link for you if i can find it but 'schumer' threatened that the 'cia' , fbi and others would go after TRUMP for his bad words about them , [which would be illegal] Lesh .
My issue was your calling McCraven a "pwick"

Care to respond to that?

-------------------------------------- its because the BIG YUGE Bulk of Caravans are arriving now or soon and thats when things should really get fun and interesting Lesh .

see the SMALL caravan thats messing around in 'tijuana' as i type this . So a bigger huger caravan will likely be more interesting Lesh . So , might as well be prepared and keep the Military in place Lesh .

As I stated earlier…

I realize that. Only fools and idiots think we do.

If I had won the lottery, what I would do is put aid stations through out the rural SW to aid people who have come across illegally. And the moment they avail themselves of the stuff in the station, the authorities would be called to pick them up.

100% correct.

From my twitter feed yesterday

Screen Shot 2018-11-20 at 8.41.41 AM.png

As I stated earlier…

I realize that. Only fools and idiots think we do.

If I had won the lottery, what I would do is put aid stations through out the rural SW to aid people who have come across illegally. And the moment they avail themselves of the stuff in the station, the authorities would be called to pick them up.

100% correct.
--------------------------------------------- [soft heart and softer head eh Candy] --------------------------- But from what i understand the 'aid stations' and water stations are used as BAIT to draw in the 'illegal aliens' and others to be robbed , raped , murdered , tortured by criminals that stalk the deserts like the 'Comanches' of the old days Candy . Ya gonna have a pay phone at the aid stations and 'doctors and nurses eh Candy

yeah , total chaos as i roll my eyes , ----------- anyway , who are YOU ?? And probably NONE of your business what the TRUMP is doing with HIS troops Candy .
Therein lies the problem. Trump is NOT King. Those are not HIS troops.
Although he seems to think otherwise

The military is under the command of the President. Are you from this country or what????

No turkey for you!

We need you to guard the Arizona border against migrants who are headed to Tijuana

Forum List

Back