POLL: Are Trump and his supporters Nazis?

Are Trump and his supporters Nazis?

• Yes - I do believe this

Votes: 27 19.1%
  • No - It's just partisan hyperbole

Votes: 100 70.9%
  • Schnitzel

Votes: 14 9.9%

• Total voters
Serious question.
I see this term tossed around pretty regularly in various ways.
Please vote and comment, thanks.
Troll thread. Admin should remove.
Why is it a troll thread, precisely?

Do you not see the term used constantly?

Don't you ever wonder if people who use it are serious?

Trump made a factually correct statement. Murderers and rapists do come here from Mexico.

We have more rapists and murderers in America, but funny, Trump didn't signal them out.

Joe: OMG, that's true, sure, but I know that you meant something that isn't true!!!!

Actually, I wouldn't say that's true. Reality is, undocumented immigrants commit less crime than the people who are born here.

But Trump is a racist Nazi who finds scapegoats, just like his hero Hitler

Trump made a factually correct statement. Murderers and rapists do come here from Mexico.

We have more rapists and murderers in America, but funny, Trump didn't signal them out.

Joe: OMG, that's true, sure, but I know that you meant something that isn't true!!!!

Actually, I wouldn't say that's true. Reality is, undocumented immigrants commit less crime than the people who are born here.

Joe: it's not true that murderers and rapists come here from Mexico because illegal alien crime rates are lower.

You truly are an idiot, Joe. Even if your lie was true, Trump's statement is still true. No one called you the smart one in your life, did they? Also, 100% of illegal aliens are criminals.

My favorite part is that in talking about securing the southern border, you assign Trump the task of talking about American crime rates. You're putting up hurdles and yelling, jump over this! No one gives a shit, Joe.

But Trump is a racist Nazi who finds scapegoats, just like his hero Hitler

Actually, Joe, you keep parroting that Democrat talking point, but it's made up. Government suppresses crime rates by illegal aliens. We do know that 23% of Federal prisoners are illegal aliens. Are you saying 23% of the country are illegal aliens? And you're also not counting the drug dealers.

And letting in one murderer we could stop simply by checking them out is too many.

Joe: If you ignore the murderers, rapists and drug dealers, then illegal alien crime rates are lower than citizens

You truly are an idiot, Joe. Even if your lie was true, Trump's statement is still true. No one called you the smart one in your life, did they? Also, 100% of illegal aliens are criminals.

See, I knew you were going to go there. YOu can't actually prove they commit real crimes, so you whine that just being here is a crime.

This is why no one considers you smart or honest.

And letting in one murderer we could stop simply by checking them out is too many.

By that logic, we should confiscate every privately held gun, because SOME people commit murders with them.

Oh, wait, a hear some whining about dead slave rapists from the 18th century coming on.

My favorite part is that in talking about securing the southern border, you assign Trump the task of talking about American crime rates. You're putting up hurdles and yelling, jump over this! No one gives a shit, Joe. Besides, you're a racist. Black crime rates are higher than white crime rates. You didn't mention that ...

Because it isn't relevant.

Actually, Joe, you keep parroting that Democrat talking point, but it's made up. We do know that 23% of Federal prisoners are illegal aliens. Are you saying 23% of the country are illegal aliens? And you're also not counting the drug dealers.

The Feds don't lock up people for most crimes. Most crimes are state and local matters. Just mentioning "Federal" prisoners is cherry picking (most of them are being held on immigration matters).

The left on GWB and his supporters: "NAZIS"

The left when 0bama was POTUS: "Making a comparison to Nazi's is immature and never appropriate."

The left when Trump is POTUS: "NAZIS!"

See, I knew you were going to go there. YOu can't actually prove they commit real crimes, so you whine that just being here is a crime.

This is why no one considers you smart or honest.

One thing that's clear on the board Joe is that you don't speak for anyone much less everyone on the board.

What's hilarious is that you twisted my point with selective editing then called me dishonest. You're a hoot. That's why I keep bantering with you

By that logic, we should confiscate every privately held gun, because SOME people commit murders with them.

Oh, wait, a hear some whining about dead slave rapists from the 18th century coming on.

Checking to see if people entering the country are criminals is the same as confiscating all guns in the country

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

What a dumb ass.

So basically we're Nazis because like the Nazis we have a big problem with people sneaking into the country and going on welfare and we want to stop that. You have a mind like a steel trap, my friend. The pure brain power, wow

My favorite part is that in talking about securing the southern border, you assign Trump the task of talking about American crime rates. You're putting up hurdles and yelling, jump over this! No one gives a shit, Joe. Besides, you're a racist. Black crime rates are higher than white crime rates. You didn't mention that ...

Because it isn't relevant.

That was my point, moron. The ... but you didn't mention ... argument is retarded

Actually, Joe, you keep parroting that Democrat talking point, but it's made up. We do know that 23% of Federal prisoners are illegal aliens. Are you saying 23% of the country are illegal aliens? And you're also not counting the drug dealers.

The Feds don't lock up people for most crimes. Most crimes are state and local matters. Just mentioning "Federal" prisoners is cherry picking (most of them are being held on immigration matters).

You're always quick to make up a stat. Actually, most of them are in for drug charges. 7.1% are in for immigration

BOP Statistics: Inmate Offenses

So what's the current over/under on the percentage of posts currently on USMB that include Hitler and/or the Nazis, regardless of what the thread is about?

:laugh:
When Hitler invades Gardening and Landscaping, then the board will be officially off the rails.

So what's the current over/under on the percentage of posts currently on USMB that include Hitler and/or the Nazis, regardless of what the thread is about?
When Hitler invades Gardening and Landscaping, then the board will be officially off the rails.
"Hey cool, I've found a new fertilizer that works great for planting flowers in the shade!

"YOAR HITLER"

"Hey cool, I've found a new fertilizer that works great for planting flowers in the shade!

"YOAR HITLER"
Found a great weed killer...

Genocide

Based on the daily criticism leveled at Trump it is quite clear to the sane that the press is still very free. Quit hyperventilating.
Go fuck yourself! You can't even address a single point I made. So you either are an internet troll, or you got your head deliberately up your ass. Trump deserves the criticism. He's not getting any from the right.

And you are fucking out there! Saying the press is free right after 5 journalists were shot to death and Maxine Waters is getting death threats after Trump tweeted she should "be careful what she wishes for". If you don't have the stones to face reality, that's your problem, not mine.

Hypocrisy at it's finest...........Maxine blaming Trump.........And this is in a hearing......

Calling on intimidation tactics........and bragging about it.

Based on the daily criticism leveled at Trump it is quite clear to the sane that the press is still very free. Quit hyperventilating.
Go fuck yourself! You can't even address a single point I made. So you either are an internet troll, or you got your head deliberately up your ass. Trump deserves the criticism. He's not getting any from the right.

And you are fucking out there! Saying the press is free right after 5 journalists were shot to death and Maxine Waters is getting death threats after Trump tweeted she should "be careful what she wishes for". If you don't have the stones to face reality, that's your problem, not mine.
Triggered.
As for trolling, refer to post#2 page 1.
It is all you deserve for parroting narratives.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back