POLL: Are Trump and his supporters Nazis?

Are Trump and his supporters Nazis?

• Yes - I do believe this

Votes: 27 19.1%
  • No - It's just partisan hyperbole

Votes: 100 70.9%
  • Schnitzel

Votes: 14 9.9%

• Total voters
you and your ilk- trumplings
Now that we cleared that up...........do you have anything to add to the discussion............

Oops.........need to practice my March.........be right back.......

Triggered.
As for trolling, refer to post#2 page 1.
It is all you deserve for parroting narratives.
How convenient. You get to decide what someone else's own thoughts are and derail the thread at the same time. All you're doing is trying to kill the conversation, irregardless of how valid it may be. A typical Trumpy troll who doesn't have the grey matter (or the stones), to debate a specific issue, so you play these little parlor tricks.

Triggered.
As for trolling, refer to post#2 page 1.
It is all you deserve for parroting narratives.
How convenient. You get to decide what someone else's own thoughts are and derail the thread at the same time. All you're doing is trying to kill the conversation, irregardless of how valid it may be. A typical Trumpy troll who doesn't have the grey matter (or the stones), to debate a specific issue, so you play these little parlor tricks.
Seems I have my own stalker.
You have yet to make a point that doesn't parrot what the echo chamber MSM is spewing.

Apparently post #2 wasn't clear to you.

You have yourself convinced, if your goal is to convince me, you will find yourself dissapointed.
No parlor tricks. It is very clear my answer to the OP is a resounding NO. It is your ilk that cannot accept that.

Seems I have my own stalker.
You have yet to make a point that doesn't parrot what the echo chamber MSM is spewing.

Apparently post #2 wasn't clear to you.

You have yourself convinced, if your goal is to convince me, you will find yourself dissapointed.
No parlor tricks. It is very clear my answer to the OP is a resounding NO. It is your ilk that cannot accept that.
Just because you put a label on something, doesn't mean its not true.

BTW, you can take that condescending arrogance and shove it up your ass!

The left keeps pushing this narrative...............a narrative that will lead to violence..............It's a powder keg.........

MSM and politicians like Maxine......are responsible.........they can defuse it..........or choose to light it...........

It's on them............

The left keeps pushing this narrative...............a narrative that will lead to violence..............It's a powder keg.........

MSM and politicians like Maxine......are responsible.........they can defuse it..........or choose to light it...........

Meh, the fuse was lit when you guys elected a Nazi knowing he was a Nazi.

And now we have concentration camps.

Based on the daily criticism leveled at Trump it is quite clear to the sane that the press is still very free. Quit hyperventilating.
Go fuck yourself! You can't even address a single point I made. So you either are an internet troll, or you got your head deliberately up your ass. Trump deserves the criticism. He's not getting any from the right.

And you are fucking out there! Saying the press is free right after 5 journalists were shot to death and Maxine Waters is getting death threats after Trump tweeted she should "be careful what she wishes for". If you don't have the stones to face reality, that's your problem, not mine.

Whether Trump deserves any, some or all of the criticism is a dodge.

The point is that the Press is free to criticize the President CONSTANTLY and without limitation.

Try to be less bat shit crazy.

If someone is a Nazi does that justify violence against them ?

they have a first amendment right to free speech, but words have consequences & they are not free from that.

Those consequences being violent reprisal ?

i do not condone violence, but inflammatory instigation does provoke. do you agree?

You guys are so transparent.

lol...who, hippies?

If someone is a Nazi does that justify violence against them ?

they have a first amendment right to free speech, but words have consequences & they are not free from that.

Those consequences being violent reprisal ?

i do not condone violence, but inflammatory instigation does provoke. do you agree?

Sounds like dog whistle talk

Violence is only a response to actions - not words

Forum List

Back