Poll: Did ypu Expect the Whining to Be this Bad?

Did You expect the Whining to be this Bad?

• Yes, it was inevitable.

Votes: 32 74.4%
  • No, I thought they would show a bit of c;ass.

Votes: 11 25.6%

• Total voters
What are you talking about? My political compass test results? I've already posted them -- and I AM more left wing than you, fruitcake. Quit a bit further to the left.

And you say that with some sort of pride????

Absolutely. Liberal and proud. Every day I make sure to express gratitude to the universe for not being born a conservative. I can't imaging a greater curse than to be a conservative. I think I'd rather be dead than be one. Worst people in the world -- particularly the scumbags who voted for Trump.
According to your political compass test results(which I don't believe at all btw)you are to the left of Trotsky.

You are the exact opposite of a liberal.

Where are you seeing where Trotsky is?

I'm near Ghandi. You're up in authoritarian left land. I am in the only actual liberal quadrant dude. Do you even know how the fucking compass works? Jesus.

axeswithnames.gif
You are way too the left of Gandhi and he never even took the test.

Your quadrant is entirely fictional btw.

Democrats who are actually leftists are all authoritarian, like their platform.

Actually, most democrat politicians end up in the upper right quadrant. The democrat party is a slight right of center party. It's hardly progressive.

us2016.png

Trump ends up right next to Hitler. And you think he was a "good" option? Nutjob.

Absolutely. Liberal and proud. Every day I make sure to express gratitude to the universe for not being born a conservative. I can't imaging a greater curse than to be a conservative. I think I'd rather be dead than be one. Worst people in the world -- particularly the scumbags who voted for Trump.
According to your political compass test results(which I don't believe at all btw)you are to the left of Trotsky.

I'm near Ghandi. You're up in authoritarian left land. I am in the only actual liberal quadrant dude. Do you even know how the fucking compass works? Jesus.

axeswithnames.gif

Actually, most democrat politicians end up in the upper right quadrant. The democrat party is a slight right of center party. It's hardly progressive.

us2016.png

Trump ends up right next to Hitler. And you think he was a "good" option? Nutjob.
You actually end up right next to hitler...or just to the left....:lol:

image.jpeg

axeswithnames.gif

us2016.png

Interesting, because the center seems as if it is outside of a Stalinist playbook.

axeswithnames.gif

us2016.png

Interesting, because the center seems as if it is outside of a Stalinist playbook.

Have you taken the test yet?

I voted Yes. That's because I remember the aftermath of the 2008 and 2012 presidential elections. There was a pattern that started in 2008, that has carried over to the 2016 election. It's like an endless circle.

Oh my. Please link to any credible Non-Fake News that shows GOP members holding Crybaby-a-thons or trying to perform a Coup d'Etat by sending death threats to the EC.

Well, we have the USMB archives for starters.:up:
Then there's this;

and this;

this;

and this;
The Republican Party Is Imploding

Ancient history snowflake.

Not really. My post coincides with my answer in the poll and my explanation for my answer.
The point is, hyper-partisans are all alike, when they lose an election, they cry and whine. The right did it for eight years and now the left is doing it. In other words Meathead, crying and whining is something you know too well.
What goes around, comes around.
Oh, and snowflake? Explain.

axeswithnames.gif

us2016.png

You REALLY fail at reading graphs. Each quadrant alone constitutes a MASSIVE range of beliefs.

BTW, I am closer to Jill Stein than Trump is to Hitler, moron.

axeswithnames.gif

us2016.png

You REALLY fail at reading graphs. Each quadrant alone constitutes a MASSIVE range of beliefs.

I am closer to Jill Stein than Trump is to Hitler, moron.

Wrong, disingenuous one. I've seen your results. You might as well be Stalin reincarnated.

But I do agree that there is a big range within each quadrant. That doesn't change the fact that you are a confused authoritarian.

All I know is.......Ive posted up that bumpy cucumber pic about 4,000 times in the past 6 weeks. Been a member for about 8 years.......never thought this place could be such a hoot!:deal::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

What did we find out?

The mental cases DO have another gear!!:spinner:

axeswithnames.gif

us2016.png

Wrong, disingenuous one. I've seen your results. You might as well be Stalin reincarnated.

But I do agree that there is a big range within each quadrant. That doesn't change the fact that you are a confused authoritarian.
You mean in your propaganda?

I voted Yes. That's because I remember the aftermath of the 2008 and 2012 presidential elections. There was a pattern that started in 2008, that has carried over to the 2016 election. It's like an endless circle.

Oh my. Please link to any credible Non-Fake News that shows GOP members holding Crybaby-a-thons or trying to perform a Coup d'Etat by sending death threats to the EC.

Then there's this;

and this;

this;

and this;

Not really. My post coincides with my answer in the poll and my explanation for my answer.
The point is, hyper-partisans are all alike, when they lose an election, they cry and whine. The right did it for eight years and now the left is doing it. In other words Meathead, crying and whining is something you know too well.
No, Sorry. There is nothing to explain to you except the self-righteous whining is yours to go and come around for at least four years to come.

OK, no one really expected Trump to trounce the Beast. But given what happened, did you think the whining by the losers would be as bad as it is?

Simple question.

<I did>

I knew there would be a huge display of whining babies but thought it would have stopped by now. Some threw another tantrum after the electoral votes were official, as if they didn't expect it.

I think people like Soros fanning the flames and hiring thugs to incite anger and riots is partly to blame for the length of the tantrums.

Obama's aren't showing a great deal of class. And the media continues to treat the election like a national emergency, which just feeds the trolls who think they are behaving normally. CNN might as well change to FNN (fake news network).

axeswithnames.gif

us2016.png

No, I am on the bottom of the authoritarian left, which means I am close to the libertarian left(yes, it works like that, they bleed into each other).

Then there's this;

and this;

this;

and this;

Crying and having tantrums are two entirely different things. Where were the recounts by the right when DumBama won? Where were the riots at and how many got arrested? Where were the protests after the election?

axeswithnames.gif

us2016.png

No, I am on the bottom of the authoritarian left, which means I am close to the libertarian left(yes, it works like that, they bleed into each other).

Sure you are, Joseph.

us2016.png

Sure you are, Joseph.
Are you literally retarded?

Do you even know how to read the questions from the political compass test?

All I know is.......Ive posted up that bumpy cucumber pic about 4,000 times in the past 6 weeks. Been a member for about 8 years.......never thought this place could be such a hoot!:deal::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

What did we find out?

The mental cases DO have another gear!!:spinner:

Ive posted up that bumpy cucumber pic about 4,000 times in the past 6 weeks. - skookerasbil

Holy shit!!! Someone needs to get a life! It's clear you have the "another gear", that you posted about. :spinner::laugh:

Poor libs, I think they are Bah Humbug this Christmas.
LOL

I know someone who literally said they hate Christmas now because of Trump's victory.

I personally think it is more because I told him on the morning of the election that Democrats would riot shortly after Trump's win if he won and he didn't believe me. LOL

There were a couple of new reports that really cracked me up. One was about a woman who decided she could no longer have sex with her boyfriend due to Trump winning. The other was about hair salons whose clients are having their long blonde (dyed) hair cut off and darkened as a protest against being pretty (ostensibly not wanting to look attractive like Melania Trump).

Keep it up Progs. Giving up sex and being ugly is really going to attract lots of new members to your cause!

This certainly proves the left are unfit to lead, damn they are a fragile lot.

Fo Shizzle!

"Waaaaaaahhhhhh!!!! Trump won so I am going to shave my head, pluck out my eyelashes and sew up my VAGINA!!!!! WAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!"

Then there's this;

and this;

this;

and this;

I don't see how you expect a bunch of black rectangles to prove anything.

Forum List

Back