Poll: Did ypu Expect the Whining to Be this Bad?

Did You expect the Whining to be this Bad?

• Yes, it was inevitable.

Votes: 32 74.4%
  • No, I thought they would show a bit of c;ass.

Votes: 11 25.6%

• Total voters
I voted Yes. That's because I remember the aftermath of the 2008 and 2012 presidential elections. There was a pattern that started in 2008, that has carried over to the 2016 election. It's like an endless circle.

Oh my. Please link to any credible Non-Fake News that shows GOP members holding Crybaby-a-thons or trying to perform a Coup d'Etat by sending death threats to the EC.

Well, we have the USMB archives for starters.:up:
Then there's this;

and this;

this;

and this;
The Republican Party Is Imploding

Ancient history snowflake.

Not really. My post coincides with my answer in the poll and my explanation for my answer.
The point is, hyper-partisans are all alike, when they lose an election, they cry and whine. The right did it for eight years and now the left is doing it. In other words Meathead, crying and whining is something you know too well.
What goes around, comes around.
Oh, and snowflake? Explain.

Sorry, that moral relativism is a bunch of hooey. Conservatives did not behave during Obama's terms the way the Media-Academia-Other Prog cronies have reacted with their ever-shifting excuse making and attempts to overturn the Constitution.

I voted Yes. That's because I remember the aftermath of the 2008 and 2012 presidential elections. There was a pattern that started in 2008, that has carried over to the 2016 election. It's like an endless circle.

Oh my. Please link to any credible Non-Fake News that shows GOP members holding Crybaby-a-thons or trying to perform a Coup d'Etat by sending death threats to the EC.

Then there's this;

and this;

this;

and this;

That was immediately after the election results at the HQ, retard.

It has been OVER A MONTH and the fucking media and half of America's colleges are still having cry ins.

BTW, your anti-white racism is noted from the 3rd link.

So I'm guessing the left are not going to gift Trump the Nobel peace prize like they gave Obama for getting elected? Bias?
i havent seen so much baby crying since I was three years old crying with 4 other crying kids

They should start a reality show with 8 liberal snowflakes living together trying to recover from the Trump win.
maybe call it,,,"Farting Together" being,,,Stronger Together was a total failure???

Then there's this;

and this;

this;

and this;

It has been OVER A MONTH and the fucking media and half of America's colleges are still having cry ins.

"BTW, your anti-white racism is noted from the 3rd link"
-ptbw forever
Oh come on now. That would mean that I am anti-me :disbelief:
I take it you weren't paying attention in 2008 & 2012. Musta been the tears in your eyes after the election result.
Anyway, I agree the left has lost it. The part you and other total deniers are all worked up about is, you folks did the same thing. I just providing a non-partisan opinion. You don't like opinions that aren't slanted, well then, good look in life.

So I'm guessing the left are not going to gift Trump the Nobel peace prize like they gave Obama for getting elected? Bias?
i havent seen so much baby crying since I was three years old crying with 4 other crying kids

They should start a reality show with 8 liberal snowflakes living together trying to recover from the Trump win.
maybe call it,,,"Farting Together" being,,,Stronger Together was a total failure???

The Safe Space with lots of poofy furniture and pillows for all the crying.

The Safe Space with lots of poofy furniture and pillows for all the crying.
they should make a paddded room for those lunatic 18 yr old girls screaming "Im Gonna F------ing Kill Myself" !! I swear !!:bang3:

Then there's this;

and this;

this;

and this;

-ptbw forever
I take it you weren't paying attention in 2008 & 2012. Musta been the tears in your eyes after the election result.
Anyway, I agree the left has lost it. The part you and other total deniers are all worked up about is, you folks did the same thing. I just providing a non-partisan opinion. You don't like opinions that aren't slanted, well then, good look in life.

The right never did the "same things." There were a small handful of people labeled the Birther Movement which actually started from the Hillary camp, and then there was the Tea Party which were a bunch of civil people promoting the US Constitution. Other than that, how were the right anything like we're witnessing today?

All I know is.......Ive posted up that bumpy cucumber pic about 4,000 times in the past 6 weeks. Been a member for about 8 years.......never thought this place could be such a hoot!:deal::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

What did we find out?

The mental cases DO have another gear!!:spinner:

Ive posted up that bumpy cucumber pic about 4,000 times in the past 6 weeks. - skookerasbil

Holy shit!!! Someone needs to get a life! It's clear you have the "another gear", that you posted about. :spinner::laugh:

Misery knows no company s0n, does it? :bye1: Isnt that what they say?:deal:

Then there's this;

and this;

this;

and this;

-ptbw forever

I was not happy after the 2008 election(the first presidential election I voted in at the age of 19)and having to go back to my college classes with at least 30 SJW zombies in every one of them, but I am a pessimist to the extreme anyway(which is why my optimism now should scare Democrats).

BTW, you are indeed an anti-white racist because you linked to a piece of shit who thinks they can call random white Romney supporters "racists" for crying that they lost to the Democrats and Obama in 2012.

Then there's this;

and this;

this;

and this;

-ptbw forever

I was not happy after the 2008 election(the first presidential election I voted in at the age of 19)and having to go back to my college classes with at least 30 SJW zombies in every one of them, but I am a pessimist to the extreme anyway(which is why my optimism now should scare Democrats).

BTW, you are indeed an anti-white racist because you linked to a piece of shit who thinks they can call random white Romney supporters "racists" for crying that they lost to the Democrats and Obama in 2012.

We knew your post is bullshit as soon as you claimed you've gone to college.

Then there's this;

and this;

this;

and this;

-ptbw forever

Western Kentucky University, dipshit.

Then there's this;

and this;

this;

and this;

-ptbw forever

Western Kentucky University, dipshit.

lol, deep in the Land of the Inbred?

Well, I suppose that's less implausible.

Forum List

Back