Poll: Did ypu Expect the Whining to Be this Bad?

Did You expect the Whining to be this Bad?

• Yes, it was inevitable.

Votes: 32 74.4%
  • No, I thought they would show a bit of c;ass.

Votes: 11 25.6%

• Total voters
Me.

Every time I challenge you to prove that you are more left wing than I am you run to that pathetic emoticon.

What are you talking about? My political compass test results? I've already posted them -- and I AM more left wing than you, fruitcake. Quit a bit further to the left.
You can't be a leftist and vote for a fascist party like the Democrats.

You're an idiot.

It's Time Again- Your Political Compass

Me.

Every time I challenge you to prove that you are more left wing than I am you run to that pathetic emoticon.

What are you talking about? My political compass test results? I've already posted them -- and I AM more left wing than you, fruitcake. Quit a bit further to the left.

And you say that with some sort of pride????

Absolutely. Liberal and proud. Every day I make sure to express gratitude to the universe for not being born a conservative. I can't imaging a greater curse than to be a conservative. I think I'd rather be dead than be one. Worst people in the world -- particularly the scumbags who voted for Trump.

Did I expect to see so many sore winners?

yes.

What would we be sore about? We won! We won the presidency, we won the Senate, we won the Congress. What did you win again? Oh.......that's right.......NOTHING! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Its not just that Hillary lost, gone also are all the government hand outs they were promised and taxpayers paying off their student loans. Now they have to get a job and pay their bills like the rest of us. That's why a bunch of them are freaking out.

Me.

Absolutely. Liberal and proud. Every day I make sure to express gratitude to the universe for not being born a conservative. I can't imaging a greater curse than to be a conservative. I think I'd rather be dead than be one. Worst people in the world -- particularly the scumbags who voted for Trump.

^^^ :cuckoo:

Me.

You're an idiot.

Did you vote Green Party, or Democrat?

If you voted Democrat you voted for a fascist party that takes its marching orders from far-right special interest groups like La Raza.

I didn't think they'd show class but I didn't think they would be at this level of denial.I mean they seriously thought republican electors were going to abandon trump and vote for Hillary. And they seriously thought that the recounts would make Hillary a winner.

It's mindblowing

Well as we all know, liberals live in their own little world while the rest of us live in reality. They think that life is just like one non-stop movie. But when you don't live in the real world, you really believe in fantasy like the electors changing their vote, evil Russians hacking voting machines, and that they could convince the rest of the country we should change voting from the electoral college to the popular vote because their candidate lost.

It also helps explain why most actors are liberal. In order to be really successful at that job, you have to live in your own little make-up world.

Payback is a bitch hey. Yet you all still talk non stop about Hillary and Obama. Non stop. Get use to it and quit your whining.
In the case of Hillary it really is just so much fun...it was just such a fairy tale ending watching the evil queen meltdown that it makes reliving it such a joyfully delightful feeling...can you describe for me what it was like for you around 10pm est. on election night?...please
yeah Penny :eusa_think:

Me.

You're an idiot.

So you're an anarchist voting for the most entrenched political party in the US. That makes sense.

Me.

According to your political compass test results(which I don't believe at all btw)you are to the left of Trotsky.

You are the exact opposite of a liberal.

Me.

Dear SYTFE:
And we're all proud of you too, had no idea that you were born with this condition but the first step to recovery is recognizing it...good luck, your friend pipsqueak
P.S. You may have onset Tourrettes as well

I voted Yes. That's because I remember the aftermath of the 2008 and 2012 presidential elections. There was a pattern that started in 2008, that has carried over to the 2016 election. It's like an endless circle.

Oh my. Please link to any credible Non-Fake News that shows GOP members holding Crybaby-a-thons or trying to perform a Coup d'Etat by sending death threats to the EC.

Well, we have the USMB archives for starters.:up:
Then there's this;

and this;

this;

and this;
The Republican Party Is Imploding

To all the butt hurt LW Establ Snowflakes:

31420334280_e4c72334e2.jpg

From who?
Me.

According to your political compass test results(which I don't believe at all btw)you are to the left of Trotsky.

Where are you seeing where Trotsky is?

I'm near Ghandi. You're up in authoritarian left land next to STALIN. I am in the only actual liberal quadrant dude. Do you even know how the fucking compass works? Jesus.

axeswithnames.gif

From who?
Me.

You're an idiot.

If you voted Democrat you voted for a fascist party that takes its marching orders from far-right special interest groups like La Raza.

I was planing on voting Stein. She is the only one that accurately reflects my positions. But she wasn't on the ballot in my state. I voted for Hillary, the next best option.

Me.

Where are you seeing where Trotsky is?

I'm near Ghandi. You're up in authoritarian left land. I am in the only actual liberal quadrant dude. Do you even know how the fucking compass works? Jesus.

axeswithnames.gif
You are way too the left of Gandhi and he never even took the test.

Your quadrant is entirely fictional btw.

Democrats who are actually leftists are all authoritarian, like their platform.

I voted Yes. That's because I remember the aftermath of the 2008 and 2012 presidential elections. There was a pattern that started in 2008, that has carried over to the 2016 election. It's like an endless circle.

Oh my. Please link to any credible Non-Fake News that shows GOP members holding Crybaby-a-thons or trying to perform a Coup d'Etat by sending death threats to the EC.

Well, we have the USMB archives for starters.:up:
Then there's this;

and this;

this;

and this;
The Republican Party Is Imploding

Ancient history snowflake.

Me.

You're an idiot.

I was planing on voting Stein. She is the only one that accurately reflects my positions. But she wasn't on the ballot in my state. I voted for Hillary, the next best option.
Hillary is a La Raza puppet.

Trump was the best option, even for libertarians.

Forum List

Back