Poll: Did ypu Expect the Whining to Be this Bad?

Did You expect the Whining to be this Bad?

• Yes, it was inevitable.

Votes: 32 74.4%
  • No, I thought they would show a bit of c;ass.

Votes: 11 25.6%

• Total voters
Poor libs, I think they are Bah Humbug this Christmas.
LOL

I know someone who literally said they hate Christmas now because of Trump's victory.

I personally think it is more because I told him on the morning of the election that Democrats would riot shortly after Trump's win if he won and he didn't believe me. LOL

There were a couple of new reports that really cracked me up. One was about a woman who decided she could no longer have sex with her boyfriend due to Trump winning. The other was about hair salons whose clients are having their long blonde (dyed) hair cut off and darkened as a protest against being pretty (ostensibly not wanting to look attractive like Melania Trump).

Keep it up Progs. Giving up sex and being ugly is really going to attract lots of new members to your cause!

image.jpeg

I expected the whining, but i have to say i was surprised at their vicious harassment of Electors. I didn't think they could stoop that low. It's unprecedented. And it won't be forgotten. I think Trump has a good chance of winning much easier next time around.

I'm really not sure one way or the other. They are looking so ridiculous now that you have to wonder if they are doing this for our entertainment or not. Or.............are they so far gone in their own world that they actually think we will take pity on them?

You confuse whining with a genuine fear that you have elected a 70+ year old man/child with the emotional stability of a nine year old.

I didn't think they'd show class but I didn't think they would be at this level of denial.I mean they seriously thought republican electors were going to abandon trump and vote for Hillary. And they seriously thought that the recounts would make Hillary a winner.

It's mindblowing

Running away from posters like me is all you retards can do.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
Keep running.

From who?
Me.

Every time I challenge you to prove that you are more left wing than I am you run to that pathetic emoticon.

What are you talking about? My political compass test results? I've already posted them -- and I AM more left wing than you, fruitcake. Quit a bit further to the left.

And you say that with some sort of pride????

Me.

Every time I challenge you to prove that you are more left wing than I am you run to that pathetic emoticon.

What are you talking about? My political compass test results? I've already posted them -- and I AM more left wing than you, fruitcake. Quit a bit further to the left.

And you say that with some sort of pride????
You can hear his jackboots click....

I honestly didn't expect Trump to win so I hadn't thought about it. The began their whining and crying before I was fully able to get my mind around what happened. So I can't answer your poll with the options provided. Now I just watch and laugh at the desperate lengths the left is going.

Now they are trying something new, they are trying to claim that the Electoral College is racist.

Unknown-1.jpeg

LOL

I know someone who literally said they hate Christmas now because of Trump's victory.

I personally think it is more because I told him on the morning of the election that Democrats would riot shortly after Trump's win if he won and he didn't believe me. LOL

Thousands of liberals popped a gasket a few miles south of me in Portland, OR. It would not have been so bad except they were absolutely convinced that Hillary was going to win. That made it 10x as funny.

You confuse whining with a genuine fear that you have elected a 70+ year old man/child with the emotional stability of a nine year old.
No. Whining is whining It is reflexive in aspect. Losers and the weak whine. Fear is instinct when faced with danger.

This case could not be clearer.

I am not surprised at all. Most left wingers are emotional, immature, cry babies. They'll continue to wail and moan until they get another POTUS with a "D" after his name.

Then they'll ignore everything they've been complaining about as if it never existed. They're stupid like that....:rofl:

In the interim, brace yourselves for behavior that is worse than the occutards....shitting on police cars and the American Flag....

ugh...they are such disgusting pigs.

Wall-Street-patrol-car.jpg
protester%2Bpoops%2Bon%2BAmerican%2BFlag%2BGI.JPG

LOL

There were a couple of new reports that really cracked me up. One was about a woman who decided she could no longer have sex with her boyfriend due to Trump winning. The other was about hair salons whose clients are having their long blonde (dyed) hair cut off and darkened as a protest against being pretty (ostensibly not wanting to look attractive like Melania Trump).

Keep it up Progs. Giving up sex and being ugly is really going to attract lots of new members to your cause!

This certainly proves the left are unfit to lead, damn they are a fragile lot.

Forum List

Back