Poll: Did ypu Expect the Whining to Be this Bad?

Did You expect the Whining to be this Bad?

• Yes, it was inevitable.

Votes: 32 74.4%
  • No, I thought they would show a bit of c;ass.

Votes: 11 25.6%

• Total voters
That was immediately after the election results at the HQ, retard.

It has been OVER A MONTH and the fucking media and half of America's colleges are still having cry ins.

BTW, your anti-white racism is noted from the 3rd link.

"BTW, your anti-white racism is noted from the 3rd link"
-ptbw forever
Oh come on now. That would mean that I am anti-me :disbelief:
I take it you weren't paying attention in 2008 & 2012. Musta been the tears in your eyes after the election result.
Anyway, I agree the left has lost it. The part you and other total deniers are all worked up about is, you folks did the same thing. I just providing a non-partisan opinion. You don't like opinions that aren't slanted, well then, good look in life.
I was not happy after the 2008 election(the first presidential election I voted in at the age of 19)and having to go back to my college classes with at least 30 SJW zombies in every one of them, but I am a pessimist to the extreme anyway(which is why my optimism now should scare Democrats).

BTW, you are indeed an anti-white racist because you linked to a piece of shit who thinks they can call random white Romney supporters "racists" for crying that they lost to the Democrats and Obama in 2012.

We knew your post is bullshit as soon as you claimed you've gone to college.
Western Kentucky University, dipshit.

lol, deep in the Land of the Inbred?

Well, I suppose that's less implausible.
It is easily 70% Democrat, retard.

I had my doubts about Trump's chances and am frankly surprised that his unexpected win is almost a non event already.

There is nothing fresh, new or original from the side of the losers and the cabinet picks so far are almost as one would expect.

Looking forward to the inauguration now and hopefully the honeymoon will be more exciting and reassuring

Sent from my SM-N920V using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

I didn't think Trump had a chance and so fortunately with his win the whining is a whole lot less than I thought it would be at this time.

I'm Republican so I have to get up for work in the morning and didn't have time to stay up all night watching the election. I went to bed thinking Hillary was going to win. If not, I would be awaken to gunfire.

I knew the bedwetters would be coming up with excuses, but like anything else, would soon die off after reality set in. That didn't happen. They are still whining today and trying to think of all kinds of reasons Trump shouldn't be President. So I don't believe reality will set in until Trump is sworn in.

Liberals are whiny, race-baiting, lying, psychopaths. Of course I expected the butt-hurt to be this bad, and I've enjoyed every minute of it! :dance:

I didn't think Trump had a chance and so fortunately with his win the whining is a whole lot less than I thought it would be at this time.

I'm Republican so I have to get up for work in the morning and didn't have time to stay up all night watching the election. I went to bed thinking Hillary was going to win. If not, I would be awaken to gunfire.

I knew the bedwetters would be coming up with excuses, but like anything else, would soon die off after reality set in. That didn't happen. They are still whining today and trying to think of all kinds of reasons Trump shouldn't be President. So I don't believe reality will set in until Trump is sworn in.
They won't stop after the inauguration, they are idiots and psychopaths.

They will harass Trump everywhere and Democrats will lose thousands of voters alone from direct violence against an elected government.

OK, no one really expected Trump to trounce the Beast. But given what happened, did you think the whining by the losers would be as bad as it is?

Simple question.

<I did>
If the Bush presidency is any guide, they will be whining for the next 8 years.

They will harass Trump everywhere and Democrats will lose thousands of voters alone from direct violence against an elected government.

We had two major black riots in the US under DumBama. Let's see how many we have under Trump.

We had two major black riots in the US under DumBama. Let's see how many we have under Trump.
It looks like it will be mostly white cucks from San Fran and the rest of the left coast.

Blacks are perfectly fine with letting idiot white Democrats charge into a electrified fence while they whine at their all black events and organizations about how oppressed they are.

Forum List

Back