POLL: Do You Support War With Iran?

Do You Support War With Iran

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, let's just put it all out there. Let's just ask the question. We all know tensions are rapidly coming to a boiling point between the US and Iran. It does appear an attack on Iran is imminent. So, do you support a war with Iran?

Vote and share your thoughts.

I support war with Iran if they build and deploy a nuclear weapon.

No doubt, but lets hope peaceful methods can work first.

Iran feels it has the right to possess nuclear weapons. So far, it hasn't developed them. But it feels it has the same right to possess them as the US, Israel, and other nations have. That's their perspective anyway. So why is Iran prevented from possessing nuclear weapons, while others have been allowed to? It is something interesting to ponder.
Because Iran is the only country in the world who openly states that another country/nation State should be "wiped off the earth".
You want to allow these sand monkeys to have a nuclear bomb??????

Well, let's just put it all out there. Let's just ask the question. We all know tensions are rapidly coming to a boiling point between the US and Iran. It does appear an attack on Iran is imminent. So, do you support a war with Iran?

That diseased, cancerous regime should have been obliterated YEARS ago; peace is simply impossible in the mideast as long as it exists.

And to the low IQ, bottom-feeding leftist trash, I would GLADLY volunteer to be on the first plane landing in teheran and shooting IRG. What I would give to be able to put a bullet in khameini, rouhani, and several other iranian dogs' heads...

Interesting, that's how many in Iran view US leaders. The US has been meddling in their nation, and many others, for many years. The Iranian Revolution wouldn't have happened if the US hadn't taken out its Democratically-elected leader years before. The US installing a brutal Dictator in his place, is what led to Revolution.

Saudi Arabia's trying to reinstate a leader that most Yemenis don't want back. In fact, the Houthis and some Sunni groups have formed a coalition to oust the Saudis.

So then why didn't they call for new elections? Oh that's right - most Yemeni did want that leader.

No one in Yemen attacked Saudi Arabia until it started bombing there. It's meddling in a foreign nation. The Saudis should just leave and go back to Saudi Arabia.

SA is not going to allow an iranian proxy terrorist army on its border, no sane country would. The SA forces will cease their attacks when the iran poodles/stooges return to iran.

You're misinformed. Most Yemenis don't want the Saudi Puppet back in power. Even some Sunni groups in Yemen are trying to oust the Saudis. Some are working with the Houthis. Saudi Arabia should just stop the meddling. Saudis should go back to Saudi Arabia. They don't belong in Yemen.

If you're not willing to send your own children to die, than don't be a Warmonger.

It's a VOLUNTARY army - no one was drafted into it. Second, it's the fucking army, not the boy scouts; if those joining had no thought that they might ever get called upon to actually fight, then they should have joined the peace corps or taught high school social studies.
Don't stop yet!

9a0e65a2c6bc5b865e6688a15c47f4f7.jpg

I hear ya. I'm just saying, if you don't wanna send your children to die and be maimed in some foreign Hellhole, don't be a Warmonger.

Last edited:
An attack is not imminent. There will be no war on Iran.

the WORLD has already been attacked by IRAN-------Hezbollah implants are active MULTIFOCALLY and have wrecked havoc in Yemen. Anyone interested ------talk to a YEMENI in the USA
Nobody needs to like the Houties but they are the only Yemeni faction besides the army in this conflict. You are siding with the Burka-Saudis, that´s far, far, worse, Houtis aren´t terrorist. Iran sends humanitarian aid. Hezbollah has no role there. Trump bombs "Al-Qaeda on the Arabian peninsula".

Who stops the Saudi Terror Airforce? (shockingly graphic)

for very accurate information -----ask a YEMENI-----my source still has family in
SANAA

An attack is not imminent. There will be no war on Iran.

the WORLD has already been attacked by IRAN-------Hezbollah implants are active MULTIFOCALLY and have wrecked havoc in Yemen. Anyone interested ------talk to a YEMENI in the USA

Actually, it's Saudi Arabia who's committing horrific atrocities in Yemen. That's what most human rights groups are saying. Wonder if the UN will impose sanctions on em? I doubt it. The US/West owns the UN and the International Court System. Saudi Arabia is free to butcher as many civilians as it wants.

Saudi Arabia is RESPONDING to attacks from SHIITE SHIT----at the border between Yemen and Saudi Arabia------Saudi Arabia has no DESIGNS on Yemen----none at all---FOR IRAN YEMEN IS THE PATH TO THE BIG BLACK TURD IN THE SAND OF MECCA

Saudi Arabia's trying to reinstate a leader that most Yemenis don't want back. In fact, the Houthis and some Sunni groups have formed a coalition to oust the Saudis.

No one in Yemen attacked Saudi Arabia until it started bombing there. It's meddling in a foreign nation. The Saudis should just leave and go back to Saudi Arabia.

how do you know? you got it from the Teheran Times? Iranian armed Houthis have been on a murder spree in Yemen for more than a decade.----
their attacks in concert with Iranian Hezbollah implants have consisted of
fairly limited skirmishes at the border between Yemen and Saudi Arabia----their objective is actually the SAME as that of your all time fave ISIS and even Al Queida----ie GRAB THE GIANT TURD IN THE SANDS OF MECCA------

try to cope---their are SEVERAL FACTIONS ----the MOST NEFARIOUS being
the dogs and pigs allied with Iran. Iran is trying to "SAVE" Yemen like your
best pal ADOLF went to Austria to SAVE the Austrians

Again, no one in Yemen attacked Saudi Arabia until the Saudis started bombing there. Saudi Arabia has committed numerous war atrocities in Yemen. Hopefully it will be held accountable. I mean, i'm not counting on it. But maybe somehow it'll happen.

I support war with Iran if they build and deploy a nuclear weapon.

No doubt, but lets hope peaceful methods can work first.

Iran feels it has the right to possess nuclear weapons. So far, it hasn't developed them. But it feels it has the same right to possess them as the US, Israel, and other nations have. That's their perspective anyway. So why is Iran prevented from possessing nuclear weapons, while others have been allowed to? It is something interesting to ponder.
Because Iran is the only country in the world who openly states that another country/nation State should be "wiped off the earth".
You want to allow these sand monkeys to have a nuclear bomb??????

Just giving you their perspective. They see it as a corrupt double standard. Israel, and probably Saudi Arabia, have nuclear weapons. And the US has actually used em in the past in Japan.

Nobody needs to like the Houties but they are the only Yemeni faction besides the army in this conflict. You are siding with the Burka-Saudis, that´s far, far, worse, Houtis aren´t terrorist. Iran sends humanitarian aid. Hezbollah has no role there. Trump bombs "Al-Qaeda on the Arabian peninsula".

for very accurate information -----ask a YEMENI-----my source still has family in
SANAA

Actually, it's Saudi Arabia who's committing horrific atrocities in Yemen. That's what most human rights groups are saying. Wonder if the UN will impose sanctions on em? I doubt it. The US/West owns the UN and the International Court System. Saudi Arabia is free to butcher as many civilians as it wants.

Saudi Arabia is RESPONDING to attacks from SHIITE SHIT----at the border between Yemen and Saudi Arabia------Saudi Arabia has no DESIGNS on Yemen----none at all---FOR IRAN YEMEN IS THE PATH TO THE BIG BLACK TURD IN THE SAND OF MECCA

how do you know? you got it from the Teheran Times? Iranian armed Houthis have been on a murder spree in Yemen for more than a decade.----
fairly limited skirmishes at the border between Yemen and Saudi Arabia----their objective is actually the SAME as that of your all time fave ISIS and even Al Queida----ie GRAB THE GIANT TURD IN THE SANDS OF MECCA------

Again, no one in Yemen attacked Saudi Arabia until the Saudis started bombing there. Saudi Arabia has committed numerous war atrocities in Yemen. Hopefully it will be held accountable. I mean, i'm not counting on it. But maybe somehow it'll happen.
That should be clear even for the fiercest propaganda parrot.

Exclusive: U.S. withdraws staff from Saudi Arabia dedicated to Yemen planning

SANAA

They did 9/11 for God's sake. Why are we still calling them our 'Good Friends?' And it is guilty of committing numerous atrocities in Yemen. The only reason it won't be held accountable for it, is because it is considered a US 'Good Friend.' The UN won't do anything.

SANAA

the article demonstrates that Saudi Arabia picked up its RESISTENCE efforts against the IRANIAN PROXIES in Yemen SO? Why not start counting the
numbers of children killed over the past 20 years in YEMEN ----by Iranian subsidized or supplied weapons?------Shiite shit has been going on in Yemen for quite some time--------its the PORTS that the Shiite shit want. My very own hubby was born in an important Yemeni port------Saudi Arabia would have had no trouble grabbing that port for the past 1000 years if SHE WANTED TO. It is now in the hands of the Iranian proxy Shiite shit

SANAA

They did 9/11 for God's sake. Why are we still calling them our 'Good Friends?' And it is guilty of committing numerous atrocities in Yemen. The only reason it won't be held accountable for it, is because it is considered a US 'Good Friend.' The UN won't do anything.

who is "they"? -------in fact OSAMA BIN LADEN was a YEMENI . IN THE CESSPIT COMOS of Arabia-----there is no SAUDI ARABIA and no YEMEN-----there is DOG PACKS of muhummad ass lickers The British made Arabia a "KINGDOM"------quite a joke

Who supports overthrowing another nation's democratically elected government and then going to war with them years later because they don't like you?

Its a Neville Chamberlain/Winston Chruchill kind of choice.

Nobody wants war....but Ayatollahs with a nuclear weapon is just intolerable.

They don't understand the concept of "Mutually Assured Destruction."

Actually, they probably understand it....and they Like It. These Muslim Loons in Iran are always talking about the End Times...waiting anxiously for them...yearning for those 72 virgins.

We have to assume some Mullah Nut with a nuclear weapon will use it.

Then it would be too late.
It is never too late.
It will be too late to stop them using that nuke and causing horrendous damage with it.
We certainly can shoot down one missile with one warhead, dude.

sheeeesh jim ------that double edged knife has really LIFTED YOUR SENSE OF INVULNERABILITY-----
I am confident that Iran is not going to launch an nuclear bomb at Dallas Texas-----or even Brooklyn,
New York

Nobody should want war. We all know what war means: pain, destruction, economic crisis and then rebuilding a devasted country. :(
The best thing is always say no to war (with some exceptions of course) ;)
In this case if the USA will make war against Iran I'm pretty sure Russia and maybe China won't be happy...and this situation could cause a world war (maybe a nuclear war, who knows). :frown:
Why don't they talk each other: USA, Iran, Russia and China could meet and talk and maybe find a satisfying agreement for all of them :)

Iran is different in that many of its ruling class think that they can get a Messianic figure to return to Earth if they cause enough trouble, such as starting a nuclear war.

So Mutually Assured Destruction does not really work with many of these Messianic types and they could conceivably push a crisis into nuclear war. The problem is that these messianic followers are a secretive bunch and the more responsible leadership never knows who is and is not one of them.

Also Iran's current clerical leadership has expressed a desire to utterly destroy Israel many times as a Jihadi goal that they seem to think would justify any blowback that they got for doing so.

Thirdly, Iran is an implacable US enemy that refuses to engage in mutually responsible discussions, and even North Korea claims it is willing to sit down and have discussions.

Iran will only discuss issues with us if they see a clear advantage to doing so, such as us releasing hundreds of billions of USD back to them without any simultaneous moves required on their part, other than releasing captives they have snatched.

Iran is a barbaric regime in many respects and they are not, under their current clerical regime, a faithful negotiating partner.

IF Iran gets a nuke, we should immediately bomb them back into the stone age.

Its a Neville Chamberlain/Winston Chruchill kind of choice.

Nobody wants war....but Ayatollahs with a nuclear weapon is just intolerable.

They don't understand the concept of "Mutually Assured Destruction."

Actually, they probably understand it....and they Like It. These Muslim Loons in Iran are always talking about the End Times...waiting anxiously for them...yearning for those 72 virgins.

We have to assume some Mullah Nut with a nuclear weapon will use it.

"WAR MONGER" was the libel thrown at anyone in the USA who was unwilling to lick the
ass of ADOLF HITLER ----in 1938

Forum List

Back