POLL: Does the other side of the issues at least have reasonable points?

Does the other side of the issues AT LEAST make some reasonable points?

• Total voters
Pretty straightforward question here. As our political rhetoric becomes more binary and divided, I wonder how many of us believe that the other side of issues AT LEAST make SOME reasonable, understandable points when they argue their side. At least on the major issues confronting us.

Thoughts?
Leftist are the enemy of AMERICA
They are a greater threat than any flu or virus scare they can dream of pushing.

When we start labeling people as "enemy" for having different opinions, are we not any different than the leftists who vilify conservatives for having a different viewpoint?
Of course. The left and right do exactly the same thing, but they can’t see it.

For example, the right screamed O is destroying America. He’s a traitor! Now the left does the exact same thing with the Don. Each side thinks they’re right and the other side is wrong.

The ignorance is over the top.
obama bosted about fundamentally transforming America. His words whether it was intentional or a residual effect racially divided the nation all the way back to the '50s. And furthermore, it's the continued acts of leftists in America that keep the division in America if not making it worse. It's like the American leftist is doing the work for Russia, China, and Iran.

Pretty straightforward question here. As our political rhetoric becomes more binary and divided, I wonder how many of us believe that the other side of issues AT LEAST make SOME reasonable, understandable points when they argue their side. At least on the major issues confronting us.

Thoughts?
They are a greater threat than any flu or virus scare they can dream of pushing.

When we start labeling people as "enemy" for having different opinions, are we not any different than the leftists who vilify conservatives for having a different viewpoint?
They somehow don't see that.
and you somehow don't see the fake news you spew as facts

Thoughts?

Reasonable to them (my opponents) perhaps. However, when they (you?) refuse to give open and sincere answers to my questions? I do not find them to be "reasonable" at all.
I'm talking about their actual points rather than behaviors.

Yes, wingers on both ends can exhibit counter-productive behaviors, but I'm talking about something more than that.

Thoughts?

But both sides want extremes. Alas, that is what happens when one deals in absolutes.

exactly .....take wedge issues for ex.......all the wingers want simple answers to complex issues, and take it to absolutes

they are politically engineered to rear their ugly heads every election cycle , in order to assume a contingency

historically, wedge issues never go away, their cyclical appearance plucking the strings of partisan hearts akin to salmon returning to spawn upstream

who are systematically fed targets ,by the very same contestants that legislate compromise after voted in.

2xlsff.jpg

~S~
I think this is a conditioning. We aren't naturally like this. This madness is LEARNED.

Those who have a vested professional interest in making and keeping us this way are winning.

Thoughts?

Sure. Liberals have a lot of bad ideas. As do conservatives. The good ideas liberals have are much better than the conservative good ideas. Those being universal healthcare, expanding college, keeping Corp America honest.
Socialized medicine isa liberal pipe dream

and dont you think we have too many snowflakes pursuing useless degrees in women's studies instead of engineering or science?

Thoughts?

They somehow don't see that.
and you somehow don't see the fake news you spew as facts
You're more than welcome to provide examples.

There must be many, since you say that.

Go ahead.

Thoughts?

Sure. Liberals have a lot of bad ideas. As do conservatives. The good ideas liberals have are much better than the conservative good ideas. Those being universal healthcare, expanding college, keeping Corp America honest.

and dont you think we have too many snowflakes pursuing useless degrees in women's studies instead of engineering or science?

Universal healthcare works in other developed nations. There is no reason it cannot work here.

What is it with you guys and the whole "women's studies" issue?

Thoughts?

For example, the right screamed O is destroying America. He’s a traitor! Now the left does the exact same thing with the Don. Each side thinks they’re right and the other side is wrong.

obama bosted about fundamentally transforming America. His words whether it was intentional or a residual effect racially divided the nation all the way back to the '50s. And furthermore, it's the continued acts of leftists in America that keep the division in America if not making it worse. It's like the American leftist is doing the work for Russia, China, and Iran.
There’s the right talking. Do we have a lefty to post exactly the same thing, but condemning Trump?

Thoughts?

Universal healthcare works in other developed nations. There is no reason it cannot work here.

Many of the tattooed Amazon warriors end up serving coffee at Starbucks while bitching about their student loans

Politics is a war without bullets./QUOTE]
You've been conned. Back away from the radio. People are better than that in real life.
so says the sheeple as he takes another clump of freshly grown green fake news
Um, okay, dittos Rush.
Whatever sheeple stop claiming others are conned while you're eating fresh clumps of fake news and shitting it out as fact.

You've been conned. Back away from the radio. People are better than that in real life.
Um, okay, dittos Rush.
Whatever sheeple stop claiming others are conned while you're eating fresh clumps of fake news and shitting it out as fact.
Still waiting. But not holding my breath.

Get me out of your head.

Thoughts?

Many of the tattooed Amazon warriors end up serving coffee at Starbucks while bitching about their student loans

And?

Thoughts?

There’s the right talking. Do we have a lefty to post exactly the same thing, but condemning Trump?
Sheep, when you get something factual that Trump has done that, was criminal let me know we'll discuss it.

Thoughts?

And?
They didnt need an expensive college education to do what they do

Um, okay, dittos Rush.

Get me out of your head.
So say's the sheeple

Um, okay, dittos Rush.

Get me out of your head.
So say's the sheeple
There would be no apostrophe in "says".

So, no examples. You lied.

I do love irony.

And?
They didnt need an expensive college education to do what they do

And this bothers you why exactly?

Forum List

Back