POLL: Does the other side of the issues at least have reasonable points?

Does the other side of the issues AT LEAST make some reasonable points?

• Total voters
Pretty straightforward question here. As our political rhetoric becomes more binary and divided, I wonder how many of us believe that the other side of issues AT LEAST make SOME reasonable, understandable points when they argue their side. At least on the major issues confronting us.

Thoughts?
Leftist are the enemy of AMERICA
They are a greater threat than any flu or virus scare they can dream of pushing.

When we start labeling people as "enemy" for having different opinions, are we not any different than the leftists who vilify conservatives for having a different viewpoint?
They somehow don't see that.
and you somehow don't see the fake news you spew as facts
You're more than welcome to provide examples.

There must be many, since you say that.

Go ahead.
all the way back to the Steele dossier
Russia Russia Russia
When is Mueller going to complete his investigation maybe we'll find the criminal Trump
LOL
sheeple are so stupid.

Socialized medicine isa liberal pipe dream

and dont you think we have too many snowflakes pursuing useless degrees in women's studies instead of engineering or science?

Universal healthcare works in other developed nations. There is no reason it cannot work here.

What is it with you guys and the whole "women's studies" issue?
Many of the tattooed Amazon warriors end up serving coffee at Starbucks while bitching about their student loans

And?
They didnt need an expensive college education to do what they do

And this bothers you why exactly?
They are demanding someone else pay off their student loans

They are a greater threat than any flu or virus scare they can dream of pushing.

When we start labeling people as "enemy" for having different opinions, are we not any different than the leftists who vilify conservatives for having a different viewpoint?
Of course. The left and right do exactly the same thing, but they can’t see it.

For example, the right screamed O is destroying America. He’s a traitor! Now the left does the exact same thing with the Don. Each side thinks they’re right and the other side is wrong.

The ignorance is over the top.
obama bosted about fundamentally transforming America. His words whether it was intentional or a residual effect racially divided the nation all the way back to the '50s. And furthermore, it's the continued acts of leftists in America that keep the division in America if not making it worse. It's like the American leftist is doing the work for Russia, China, and Iran.
There’s the right talking. Do we have a lefty to post exactly the same thing, but condemning Trump?
Sheep, when you get something factual that Trump has done that, was criminal let me know we'll discuss it.
Did O do something criminal?

so says the sheeple as he takes another clump of freshly grown green fake news
Um, okay, dittos Rush.
Whatever sheeple stop claiming others are conned while you're eating fresh clumps of fake news and shitting it out as fact.
Still waiting. But not holding my breath.

Get me out of your head.
So say's the sheeple
There would be no apostrophe in "says".

So, no examples. You lied.

I do love irony.
so says the sheeple as he chomps down on more fake news
GRASPING FOR ANYTHING JUST LIKE A GOOD LITTLE SHEEPLE

Go ahead.
Russia Russia Russia
When is Mueller going to complete his investigation maybe we'll find the criminal Trump
LOL
sheeple are so stupid.
But I didn't say any of those things. Not once. Ever.

You just proved yourself to be a liar. You actually went out of your way there.

This is what happens when you can't control your emotions and just use your head.

For example, the right screamed O is destroying America. He’s a traitor! Now the left does the exact same thing with the Don. Each side thinks they’re right and the other side is wrong.

obama bosted about fundamentally transforming America. His words whether it was intentional or a residual effect racially divided the nation all the way back to the '50s. And furthermore, it's the continued acts of leftists in America that keep the division in America if not making it worse. It's like the American leftist is doing the work for Russia, China, and Iran.
There’s the right talking. Do we have a lefty to post exactly the same thing, but condemning Trump?
Sheep, when you get something factual that Trump has done that, was criminal let me know we'll discuss it.
See that's why I call you fence-sitters and leftists sheeple.
obama explains to hillary we investigated ourselves and we found that we did nothing wrong.
When you speed do you report your criminal actions to the police?
Jaywalking? Do you report your theft to the boss when you take company property?

Go ahead.
Russia Russia Russia
LOL
sheeple are so stupid.
But I didn't say any of those things. Not once. Ever.

You just proved yourself to be a liar. You actually went out of your way there.

This is what happens when you can't control your emotions and just use your head.
horseshit sheeple you were hoping Mueller and the Schiff Sham would come up with anything
Futhermore you were discussing and asking for FAKE NEWS not what you said.

obama explains to hillary we investigated ourselves and we found that we did nothing wrong.
Jaywalking? Do you report your theft to the boss when you take company property?
LOL. WTF?

LOL. WTF?
Interestingly you didn't say if you reported yourself when you violated some laws speeding, not wearing a seatbelt?
Yet you believe obama or the democrat media was going to report to America they violated laws. lol
Yep, I'll say it also WTF?

Universal healthcare works in other developed nations. There is no reason it cannot work here.

What is it with you guys and the whole "women's studies" issue?
Many of the tattooed Amazon warriors end up serving coffee at Starbucks while bitching about their student loans

And?

They are?

I’m sure some are. Are you really stating that there are no science majors wanting loan restructuring?

And?

They are?

I’m sure some are. Are you really stating that there are no science majors wanting loan restructuring?
I’m sure every bernie voter is demanding that someone else pay for their college

They are?

I’m sure every bernie voter is demanding that someone else pay for their college
They are too lazy to go to college..................They just want a free check every month, free food, free housing, free insurance, free wifi...............free free set them free....LOL

As they take over the utilities........seize private assets.......and say if you join us we might allow you to have a sandwich................

Politics is a war without bullets.
You've been conned. Back away from the radio and the websites and go talk to people. They're better than that in real life.
No, they really aren't. Plenty of people are happy to fuck over their neighbors. Take public school teachers, for instance. They go on strike and hold parents' kids as hostages until the get their insolent demands met.

Of course they do. It's when they take those reasonable points beyond the point of reason that I turn my back on them.
Agreed, same here. I've tried to point out here that (a) issue positions and (b) counter-productive behaviors while discussing them, are two entirely different things.

I've clearly failed to get that point across, and I'm not sure why it needs to be so difficult to understand.
Normally, that's because a lot of people are suckered into thinking politics is a team game, when it is all about having differing opinions on issues that will serve the greater good. There should always be a compromise, a combination of what both sides want.

But both sides want extremes. Alas, that is what happens when one deals in absolutes.
Politics is a war without bullets. It's where product people defend themselves against a hoard of bootlicking parasites. Anyone who attempts to portray it as something noble is simply a dumbass.
I never said anything about having to view another viewpoint as "noble". I don't expect anyone to do that. I just hope we can all differentiate between people and opinions. Agree or disagree all you want. But when your disagreement or agreement is mixed with raw emotion, it causes you to see others as enemies. How can we call ourselves "United" in the United States of America, when we're constantly viewing each other as enemies?

Pretty straightforward question here. As our political rhetoric becomes more binary and divided, I wonder how many of us believe that the other side of issues AT LEAST make SOME reasonable, understandable points when they argue their side. At least on the major issues confronting us.

Thoughts?

opinions are great when you have a common ground to meet at. Leftists have nothing in common with those who care about America.
With all due respect, how could you possibly know that?

Thoughts?

opinions are great when you have a common ground to meet at. Leftists have nothing in common with those who care about America.
with no respect, you either have your eyes closed or not watching their actions

Thoughts?

with no respect, you either have your eyes closed or not watching their actions

No, I see everyone's actions. And this type of behavior isn't simply limited to "leftists". Everyone thinks their views are superior, and that those views subsequently make them superior to everyone else.

All viewpoints have merit, as long as they reside within the realm of reason. The act of broad brushing a group of people is childish. Whether leftists do it the right wingers, or whether right wingers do it to leftists, it is ill informed and puerile.

Last edited:
"Reasonable points" used to be dictated by the presumably "reasonable" media. What happens when the media becomes the propaganda arm of a political party and angry lefties assault people for wearing MAGA hats? Is it reasonable? What about the Sanders supporter who tried to murder every conservative congressman? Was it "reasonable" to dismiss Hodgkinson's connection with Sanders? Reasonable Points is (are) just a cliche unless the political double standard is addressed.

Forum List

Back