Liberals - what are you comfortable with in the world of politics

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
To sort of provide a benchmark for each option:

1.) The Ends Justify the Means: An example would be a Republican candidate is falsely accused of some heinous act that accusers manufactured themselves and know he/she is not guilty of (rape, child molestation, etc.). The effects are that it completely ruins this persons life, but you support it because it kept a person out of office whose policies you vehemently disagree with and esnured your candidate won the election.

2.) I'm Willing To Accept A Certain Level Of Activity "Down In The Mud" But I Definitely Have My Limits: an example would be that a bill will cost $2 trillion dollars, but the powers that be realize it won't pass at that price tag, so they lie to the American people and declare that it will only cost $1 trillion.

3.) I Refuse To Accept Anything Which Is Not The Result Of The Highest Level Of Integrity: an example would be a candidate you've met and really like. They have all of the answers that you are comfortable with and really like them as a person. Then you find out that they faslely claimed to have graduated from Princeton, when in fact they never even attended the school. Despite providing a rational explanation and appearing to be sincerely remorseful, you refuse to support them any further.

I am no leftist but the ends justify the means 100%!

Well, the beautiful thing about America is the freedom to believe that. But you do realize that's exactly what Hitler, Stalin, Saddam Hussein, and the rest of the worlds tyrants also believed, don't you?

Oh yes I am serious. I know most neo cons hell most people for that matter unless they understand history and the role of Jews in history don't understand WHY Hitler thought of jews the way he did..Hell Henry Ford was a great American that knew about the jews...

Like I said read and UNDERSTAND history and jewery's role in it...and you would understand...most people just look at it and say oh well yer just anti semitic...nonsense...I understand history and the role of the jewish people in it.

1.) The Ends Justify the Means: An example would be a Republican candidate is falsely accused of some heinous act that accusers manufactured themselves and know he/she is not guilty of (rape, child molestation, etc.). The effects are that it completely ruins this persons life, but you support it because it kept a person out of office whose policies you vehemently disagree with and esnured your candidate won the election.

2.) I'm Willing To Accept A Certain Level Of Activity "Down In The Mud" But I Definitely Have My Limits: an example would be that a bill will cost $2 trillion dollars, but the powers that be realize it won't pass at that price tag, so they lie to the American people and declare that it will only cost $1 trillion.

3.) I Refuse To Accept Anything Which Is Not The Result Of The Highest Level Of Integrity: an example would be a candidate you've met and really like. They have all of the answers that you are comfortable with and really like them as a person. Then you find out that they faslely claimed to have graduated from Princeton, when in fact they never even attended the school. Despite providing a rational explanation and appearing to be sincerely remorseful, you refuse to support them any further.

Who told you you have any friends on the left?? After all this, really?

Ah, I don't think you have a clue what left or right is, so I voted anyway.

In closing, bite me.

Oh yes I am serious. I know most neo cons hell most people for that matter unless they understand history and the role of Jews in history don't understand WHY Hitler thought of jews the way he did..Hell Henry Ford was a great American that knew about the jews...

LMAO!!! I'm dying over here! I feel like this is some episode of candid camera.

If you really are serious, you are one disturbed S.O.B. However, mad kudos on your candor. In this day and age of radical left-wing p.c. speech control, it's refreshing to hear someone say something without fear - even if it is outrageously unhinged!

In closing, bite me.

Since you voted, does this mean you consider me your friend now pogo???

If you really are serious, you are one disturbed S.O.B. However, mad kudos on your candor. In this day and age of radical left-wing p.c. speech control, it's refreshing to hear someone say something without fear - even if it is outrageously unhinged!

Yes! Perfect response in THIS thread. You want to hate the dude.....but he's a fellow nutter......so you just had to find something about what he said that you could like!

Perfect.

Like I said read and UNDERSTAND history and jewery's role in it...and you would understand...most people just look at it and say oh well yer just anti semitic...nonsense...I understand history and the role of the jewish people in it.

Well, for the sake of argument, lets just say I read and agree with everything you handed me. You think that any action justifies people being put in ovens?!?

I mean, seriously, wow..... I'm speechless, and that has never happened to me before.

In closing, bite me.

Since you voted, does this mean you consider me your friend now pogo???

No. It's my way of bucking the system. I voted in spite of the parameters.
Or in graphic terms... :fu:

Voter fraud! Voter fraud!

'
This silly poll is incorrectly formulated and worthless.

I Refuse To Accept Anything Which Is Not The Result Of The Highest Level Of Integrity

AND

I firmly believe that the ends justify the means. To those who regard me with horror, and mindlessly babble the opposite, I ask this simple question:

If the ends do not justify the means, then what, in heaven's name, does justify the means?? !!!!!

If you object to certain means, then, obviously, your ends were incorrectly formulated !!!!

I am very serious. Disturbed yes I have been called that among other things...crazy,whacko,nutcase,ignorant etc etc...I have heard it all.I don't fear speaking my mind although some places and people don't appreciate it.

Yes! Perfect response in THIS thread. You want to hate the dude.....but he's a fellow nutter......so you just had to find something about what he said that you could like!

Perfect.
You should appreciate someone using free speech for other than approved speech.

Well, for the sake of argument, lets just say I read and agree with everything you handed me. You think that any action justifies people being put in ovens?!?

I mean, seriously, wow..... I'm speechless, and that has never happened to me before.
Well on this note. 1. I don't believe the ovens were used to KILL anyone,I do believe they were used to burn diseased bodies that would spread more disease. 2. I think ANY way that you can get rid of someone or in that case a race of people you do it how you can...disturbed? Yes. very much so. But that was Hitler for ya. Like I said I agreed with him on the jewish question not so sure about how he went about it...personally I would just sterilize people until they died out...much more humane...

In closing, bite me.

...or on the right either, for that matter…

Forum List

Back