Poll for my friends on the left

Liberals - what are you comfortable with in the world of politics

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ethnic and racial persecution is not exactly new news. I guess it is to you, though.

LOL.....of course they were just innocent eh? :cuckoo: It was those evil countries all 109 of them!

Bandwagon or "three men make a tiger" fallacy. Yawn.

By the way, substitute "Muslims" for "Jews" in this guy's posts and notice how they resemble some recent threads around here...

Same shit, different era.

Bad analogy.. Jews don't have a history of horrific terrorism. And I still don't advocate the genocide of even muslims. But it is completely disingenuous to compare the two in any capacity.

Even if any of this is true (and I need a hell of a lot more evidence than a list on a very low budget website), how does that even remotely justify extermination or sterilization? That's is some unhinged, crazy shit.
Because MILLIONS of people see the jewish race as a threat to society. Is that justified? Well for Hitler and his regime it was...just like for Obama's regime its justification to use the IRS to attack conservative groups. Same shit different era and regime.If someone or a race is a threat to your race or country then what do you do? You get rid of the threat.

Bandwagon fallacy. Yawn.

By the way, substitute "Muslims" for "Jews" in this guy's posts and notice how they resemble some recent threads around here...

So you have no come back...no surprise...

That IS the comeback. See the first line.

As I said ----- not the brightest bulb in the light tower...

Insults is your comeback? Damn that's weak.

To the OP.

You seem to be confusing "Liberals" with pinko faggots.

Does it make you feel good to help them redefine the English language?
I bet you do.

What are you talking about?!? It's a simple, straight forward poll. Make your choice. Or don't. I don't give a shit. But it's a poll for each person to answer. I didn't proclaim (or even imply) anything.

Good grief, you're like a fucking junior high girl - inferring a hidden message in a simple question, where NONE exists... :banghead:

Looks like I've hit the nail on the head.
You asked a question, inferring the "liberals" are equivalent to pinko faggots.

You are obviously carrying out the pinko faggot agenda. You serve your masters poorly.

LOL.....of course they were just innocent eh? :cuckoo: It was those evil countries all 109 of them!

Bad analogy.. Jews don't have a history of horrific terrorism. And I still don't advocate the genocide of even muslims. But it is completely disingenuous to compare the two in any capacity.

Jewish religious terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Past Zionist-Jewish Terrorism - Some Historical Facts

Uh yeah.

To the OP.

You seem to be confusing "Liberals" with pinko faggots.

Does it make you feel good to help them redefine the English language?
I bet you do.

What are you talking about?!? It's a simple, straight forward poll. Make your choice. Or don't. I don't give a shit. But it's a poll for each person to answer. I didn't proclaim (or even imply) anything.

Good grief, you're like a fucking junior high girl - inferring a hidden message in a simple question, where NONE exists... :banghead:

You are obviously carrying out the pinko faggot agenda. You serve your masters poorly.

Wow - so you really are a junior high girl, uh? Keep seeing inferences where none exist you hyper-sensitive little bitch... Maybe you're just having your period right now?

-- Sure about that?

piechart2.jpg

>> According to this data, there were more Jewish acts of terrorism within the United States than Islamic (7% vs 6%). These radical Jews committed acts of terrorism in the name of their religion. These were not terrorists who happened to be Jews; rather, they were extremist Jews who committed acts of terrorism based on their religious passions, just like Al-Qaeda and company.

Yet notice the disparity in media coverage between the two. It would indeed be very interesting to construct a corresponding pie chart that depicted the level of media coverage of each group. The reason that Muslim apologists and their “leftist dhimmi allies” cannot recall another non-Islamic act of terrorism other than Waco is due to the fact that the media gives menial (if any) coverage to such events. If a terrorist attack does not fit the “Islam is the perennial and existential threat of our times” narrative, it is simply not paid much attention to, which in a circuitous manner reinforces and “proves” the preconceived narrative. It is to such an extent that the average American cannot remember any Jewish or Latino terrorist; why should he when he has never even heard of the Jewish Defense League or the Ejercito Popular Boricua Macheteros? Surely what he does not know does not exist! << (Loonwatch)

There are the media impressions, and there are the actual numbers.

That Hitler guy knew all about the former...

Wow - so you really are a junior high girl, uh? Keep seeing inferences where none exist you hyper-sensitive little bitch... Maybe you're just having your period right now?

Well that settles it...

The pinko has been exposed for what it is,
a faggot.

Well that settles it...

a faggot.

I cannot believe this.

I am about to do something I've never imagined doing before --- I'm coming to Buttsoiler's defense. This poster is that crazy.

Negged.

Well that settles it...

a faggot.

I cannot believe this.

I am about to do something I've never imagined doing before --- I'm coming to Buttsoiler's defense. This poster is that crazy.

Negged.

I think the earth just shook.... :lol:

Like I said read and UNDERSTAND history and jewery's role in it...and you would understand...most people just look at it and say oh well yer just anti semitic...nonsense...I understand history and the role of the jewish people in it.
I see that you don't really know anything about the Jews in history or about the Jews in particular.

-- Sure about that?

piechart2.jpg

>> According to this data, there were more Jewish acts of terrorism within the United States than Islamic (7% vs 6%). These radical Jews committed acts of terrorism in the name of their religion. These were not terrorists who happened to be Jews; rather, they were extremist Jews who committed acts of terrorism based on their religious passions, just like Al-Qaeda and company.

Yet notice the disparity in media coverage between the two. It would indeed be very interesting to construct a corresponding pie chart that depicted the level of media coverage of each group. The reason that Muslim apologists and their “leftist dhimmi allies” cannot recall another non-Islamic act of terrorism other than Waco is due to the fact that the media gives menial (if any) coverage to such events. If a terrorist attack does not fit the “Islam is the perennial and existential threat of our times” narrative, it is simply not paid much attention to, which in a circuitous manner reinforces and “proves” the preconceived narrative. It is to such an extent that the average American cannot remember any Jewish or Latino terrorist; why should he when he has never even heard of the Jewish Defense League or the Ejercito Popular Boricua Macheteros? Surely what he does not know does not exist! << (Loonwatch)

So is it a conspiracy then that the media covers islamic terrorism on a daily basis, yet in my entire life I don't recall one single instance of of "jewish terrorism"?

Also, your chart shows that left-wing groups are committing 4x's as many terrorist acts as muslims (even I find that impossible to believe) and doesn't even mention right-wing groups. Are you sure you want to go with this chart as your official narrative?

Like I said read and UNDERSTAND history and jewery's role in it...and you would understand...most people just look at it and say oh well yer just anti semitic...nonsense...I understand history and the role of the jewish people in it.
I see that you don't really know anything about the Jews in history or about the Jews in particular.

Oh indeed I do...which is why I feel the way I do.

-- Sure about that?

piechart2.jpg

So is it a conspiracy then that the media covers islamic terrorism on a daily basis, yet in my entire life I don't recall one single instance of of "jewish terrorism"?

Also, your chart shows that left-wing groups are committing 4x's as many terrorist acts as muslims (even I find that impossible to believe) and doesn't even mention right-wing groups. Are you sure you want to go with this chart as your official narrative?

I know, the chart has lots of problems. As another page on the same data mentions,

"The chart is misleading in several ways. For example, it labels “Extreme Left Wing Groups” and “Communists”, but not “Extreme Right Wing Groups” or “Fascists”. It should have either discarded all partisan labels, or included labels for both ends of the spectrum. In addition, “Latinos” is misleading, as Loonwatch is actually referring to Puerto Rican separatist groups, Cuban exile groups and the like. However, as shown below, many of the basic concepts are correct." (here)

-- apples and oranges and kumquats. Badly done. But it is based on real FBI numbers, the point in this case being the comparison between Islamic and Jewish incidents. And the larger point out of that is, yes, the media distortion that picks sides and awards it center stage -- in this day and age it happens to be Islam but it could be any demographic that works, because bottom line, to our detriment, news is driven by marketing.

So this is a media bias correction.

This silly poll is incorrectly formulated and worthless.

I Refuse To Accept Anything Which Is Not The Result Of The Highest Level Of Integrity

AND

I firmly believe that the ends justify the means. To those who regard me with horror, and mindlessly babble the opposite, I ask this simple question:

If the ends do not justify the means, then what, in heaven's name, does justify the means?? !!!!!

If you object to certain means, then, obviously, your ends were incorrectly formulated !!!!
Well gee, that's not the least bit frightening. If your "ends were correctly formulated" in your mind, then in your mind, anything is justified to achieve them? Really? So you would murder people? Commit genocide? Rape women? Molest children?
Amazing how you can so grossly misunderstand something I have said so clearly.

You're a champ, Rottweiler! · · :D

Oh yes I am serious. I know most neo cons hell most people for that matter unless they understand history and the role of Jews in history don't understand WHY Hitler thought of jews the way he did..Hell Henry Ford was a great American that knew about the jews...

LMAO!!! I'm dying over here! I feel like this is some episode of candid camera.

If you really are serious, you are one disturbed S.O.B. However, mad kudos on your candor. In this day and age of radical left-wing p.c. speech control, it's refreshing to hear someone say something without fear - even if it is outrageously unhinged!

Yes! Perfect response in THIS thread. You want to hate the dude.....but he's a fellow nutter......so you just had to find something about what he said that you could like!

Perfect.
If it makes you feel better, I negged the irrational Jew-hater.

Forum List

Back