Poll: how many Senate seats will the GOP have on Monday

how many Senate seats will the GOP have on Monday

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
I believe there will be 51 GOP Senators come Wednesday morning.

With all the election fraud going on by the Democrats, it's anybody's guess.

Wouldn't be surprised if the GOP loses ground. As in 2012 the experts are not factoring in that millions of illegals are voting.

On Monday, there will be the same amount of Republican and Democratic senators as there are today.

On Tuesday (and even Wednesday, Thursday and Friday), there will be the same amount, and yes, they will be the same asshats who take lots of time off and spend their working hours working towards gridlock.

However................that being said.........................

I hope there are more Democrats at the beginning of 2015 than there are Republicans holding down seats in the Senate and the House.

I also hope that Scott Walker loses his ass for his run to be re-elected governor.

It is almost a foregone conclusion that the Republican will have the majority in the Senate.

The REAL issue is not the majority itself, but the leader of that majority.

Mitch McConnell would be no better than Harry Reid, he would be the same moldy, stinking, obsolete and useless version of the "leader" McConnell so desperately wanted to replace.

So, assuming that McConnell gets re-elected (?) and the GOP takes control of the Senate (?).

If McConnell has any decency, principles and care and love for the country, he would say: My party and I have been validated by this election. I have served to the best of my ability. I really don't need the extra dollars the leadership brings. I am willing to give up the leadership to someone who is not so stuck in the 19th century as I am.

Can anyone see that happen?

Forum List

Back