POLL: Is it time to separate?

Is it time to separate the country officially?

• Total voters
All the righty yes votes sure make Russia happy! Their trolls have done a great job.

Russia, Russia. Russia.jpeg

Can’t be done
Diversity + proximity = conflict

You can have all kinds of diversity as long as everyone shares the same values and mostly the same social mores, or in other words, the same culture.

Without that, it's war.

You can't reason with people who reject reason....... you can't do anything with them except avoid them or kill them.
Reason is ,,,,under Obama ZERO indictments Under pos trump how many??
Which has absolutely fuck all to do with what I said, and is just you looking to bitch.

Yep. The U.S. government is too powerful and the two sides taking turn to lord it over each other has created too much bitterness. Let's be good neighbors instead of bad roommates.

The bitterness is the left keeps creating new lines to cross. Did you see what they just did in CA? They are reducing sentences for adults who have sex with children as long as they're within 10 years of each other. That means nothing really happens to a 20 year old who has sex with an 11 year old.

All you have to do is look around the country at these strong Democrat areas and take note of the things they do, then realize there is no middle ground with them.
Yeah it’s always those damn lefties. The right NEVER causes problems. Says the right partisan.

Funny thing...left partisans say the exact same thing, only reversed.

Partisans of the two criminal gangs can’t think.

18 Yes votes so far. And people keep bitching about the QUESTION.

:laugh:
And you keep telling people that come to your thread that your started, answering a poll you created and responding to posts you put here with....

Go talk to them.

And you wonder why sometimes you are addressed as a standard internet troll...

And you keep telling people that come to your thread that your started, answering a poll you created and responding to posts you put here with....

Go talk to them.

The responses and behaviors I get from my polls are usually pretty fascinating to observe.

This thread is, sure as hell, no exception. Yours included, obviously.

Why can't everyone just love the impeached president trump? His devoted fanatics do. They know their orange-tinted hero has more brains in his little finger than he has in his entire head. This is now more true than ever after his several mini-strokes.

I like 2 things about Trump; he makes progressives go into hysterics constantly, (and I think that's just funnier than shit), and he loves this country.
He doesn't think it's founded on evil, he doesn't think Americans are deplorable racists, and he doesn't believe we must fundamentally change ourselves in order to keep mentally retarded progressives from calling us all names; fuck those losers, anyway.
The people you all support hate this country, hate traditional Americans, and would put us all in gulags or mass graves if they could, and you know it. It's why when Trump was first elected, there was all that ridiculous talk of concentration camps for gays and such..... that was ya'll projecting your own fantasies of what you would do to your opposition, first chance you got.
Trump only loves himself.

Why can't everyone just love the impeached president trump? His devoted fanatics do. They know their orange-tinted hero has more brains in his little finger than he has in his entire head. This is now more true than ever after his several mini-strokes.

I like 2 things about Trump; he makes progressives go into hysterics constantly, (and I think that's just funnier than shit), and he loves this country.
He doesn't think it's founded on evil, he doesn't think Americans are deplorable racists, and he doesn't believe we must fundamentally change ourselves in order to keep mentally retarded progressives from calling us all names; fuck those losers, anyway.
The people you all support hate this country, hate traditional Americans, and would put us all in gulags or mass graves if they could, and you know it. It's why when Trump was first elected, there was all that ridiculous talk of concentration camps for gays and such..... that was ya'll projecting your own fantasies of what you would do to your opposition, first chance you got.
Trump only loves himself.

Who does Joe Biden love?

BGYSJ3FB2A2I3KPS5OR4NJEAQ4.jpg

Yep. The U.S. government is too powerful and the two sides taking turn to lord it over each other has created too much bitterness. Let's be good neighbors instead of bad roommates.

You do realize, there is no intention to be good neighbors, or even Americans at all for the democrats?

Best of luck with this approach as they turn your neighborhood to 3rd world garbage dump.
Canada seems to be doing fine, and with no particular interest in destroying America.

How is Canada relevant?

They are committing a suicide as well, it will be a Muslim country in a hundred years. Unless.... a Trump arises.
Why is Canada relevant to why I think it's better to be good neighbors rather than bad roommates? I feel like it should be fairly obvious.

The bitterness is the left keeps creating new lines to cross. Did you see what they just did in CA? They are reducing sentences for adults who have sex with children as long as they're within 10 years of each other. That means nothing really happens to a 20 year old who has sex with an 11 year old.

All you have to do is look around the country at these strong Democrat areas and take note of the things they do, then realize there is no middle ground with them.
Ok? So it sounds like a good idea to maybe not have any political affiliation with them.

Yeah it’s always those damn lefties. The right NEVER causes problems. Says the right partisan.

Funny thing...left partisans say the exact same thing, only reversed.

Partisans of the two criminal gangs can’t think.
The left lies. We all know that.

Go talk to them.

The responses and behaviors I get from my polls are usually pretty fascinating to observe.

This thread is, sure as hell, no exception. Yours included, obviously.
Obviously....

I liken this to someone walking into a mental ward, banging 2 pots together proceeding to point at the patients laughing at them and using such behavior to justify your enlightened position.

Yes, so fascinating to 'observe.'

I mean, it might sound good in theory... But how would Middle America survive without all those Federal Ag Subsidies that perpetually prop their economies aloft?

They already don't tax the large corporations that they have PAYED to move there as if Chinese-style jobs program.

Where are they getting revenue, if it isn't from the Blue States that have actual capitalist economies?

Straightforward question:

Have we reached a point at which our political differences are irreconcilable, and it's time to separate the country geographically in some way, by Left or Right?

And please expand on your response!

Is that what you are wishing for?

Forum List

Back