POLL: Is it time to separate?

Is it time to separate the country officially?

• Total voters
We may be spiraling down looking for a simplistic fix to a complicated set of problems. I hope this board is not a true measure of how Americans really think, & just an escape valve for our own frustrations. What I see here is people talking about Nancy's hair, Trump & every other politicians sex life, focus always on some negative having nothing to due with laws & policy's written or dismantled. people in powerful positions doing things that may be for the enrichment of them self's. law suits law suits left and right huge masses of paper to confuse & distort.

We may be spiraling down looking for a simplistic fix to a complicated set of problems. I hope this board is not a true measure of how Americans really think, & just an escape valve for our own frustrations. What I see here is people talking about Nancy's hair, Trump & every other politicians sex life, focus always on some negative having nothing to due with laws & policy's written or dismantled. people in powerful positions doing things that may be for the enrichment of them self's. law suits law suits left and right huge masses of paper to confuse & distort.
Getting back to the OP, secession may be a consequence of the upcoming election.

Think about this: Trump wins again, but loses the popular vote even worse than against crazy Hillary. The result could be some every disgruntled Americans demanding their state secede. We could see this in several states, but particularly in CA, OR, and WA. All states likely to vote overwhelmingly for Biden. If they can peacefully secede, what stops NY, NJ, and the New England states from also seceding?

The whole corrupt criminal enterprise that is our federal government, could dissolve.

It may not be a simplistic fix, but a fix that would be better for everybody. I'm not venting, I'm really so sick of liberalism that if I never seen it again, I couldn't be happier.

When you have one group of people that usually sides with the good, and the other group that usually sides with the bad, where is the middle ground? There is none.

IMO we are losing this country, and that's why a serious separation needs to be looked at. I'd rather lose half of the country than the entire country.

A terrible Civil War is coming after the Election and it will lead to the creation of 4-5 new independent nations in the former United States. :smoke:
Incorrect.

Everyone will abide by the results of the November 3,2020 general election... win or lose.

You, too.

jw4.jpg

Yep. The U.S. government is too powerful and the two sides taking turn to lord it over each other has created too much bitterness. Let's be good neighbors instead of bad roommates.

Yep. The U.S. government is too powerful and the two sides taking turn to lord it over each other has created too much bitterness. Let's be good neighbors instead of bad roommates.

You do realize, there is no intention to be good neighbors, or even Americans at all for the democrats?

Best of luck with this approach as they turn your neighborhood to 3rd world garbage dump.

You do realize, there is no intention to be good neighbors, or even Americans at all for the democrats?

Best of luck with this approach as they turn your neighborhood to 3rd world garbage dump.
Canada seems to be doing fine, and with no particular interest in destroying America.

Canada seems to be doing fine, and with no particular interest in destroying America.

How is Canada relevant?

They are committing a suicide as well, it will be a Muslim country in a hundred years. Unless.... a Trump arises.

The bitterness is the left keeps creating new lines to cross. Did you see what they just did in CA? They are reducing sentences for adults who have sex with children as long as they're within 10 years of each other. That means nothing really happens to a 20 year old who has sex with an 11 year old.

All you have to do is look around the country at these strong Democrat areas and take note of the things they do, then realize there is no middle ground with them.

Liberals are a minor % of the population we should just encourage them to relocate. I hear Canada is nice.

""Liberals are a minor % of the population...""

Say what?
Sorry.
Try data next time.
I think the real definition of TDS is Trump DELUSIONAL Syndrome.

JULY 16, 2020
U.S. Party Preferences Have Swung Sharply Toward Democrats
"""
  • Democrats now hold 11-point advantage in party affiliation
  • Republicans held a two-point edge in January
  • Democratic lead similar to what it was in 2018"""

evza1e9vrua3dzrhi8xbca.png

Straightforward question:

Have we reached a point at which our political differences are irreconcilable, and it's time to separate the country geographically in some way, by Left or Right?

And please expand on your response!

No, you are promoting too much drama.

Liberals are a minor % of the population we should just encourage them to relocate. I hear Canada is nice.

Say what?
Sorry.
Try data next time.

JULY 16, 2020
"""

US preferences have not swung anywhere. Rather the effects of the anti-American imports of the democrats are now clear to everyone. They hate the country and Americans will soon rise up to defend ourselves.

Straightforward question:

Have we reached a point at which our political differences are irreconcilable, and it's time to separate the country geographically in some way, by Left or Right?

And please expand on your response!

Unlikely, since there is no clear way to divide the country like we could have in 1865.

The only reason why there is a geographical problem is we consider land mass more important in counting votes than PEOPLE.

This is just another tired version of the "State's Rights" argument...
Oh non-sense --KIck california out and build a wall around New York City and New Jersey....
Most of our nations economy

All the righty yes votes sure make Russia happy! Their trolls have done a great job.

Say what?
Sorry.
Try data next time.

JULY 16, 2020
"""

Lib please nature has selected the left for extinction, in time there will be none left.

Forum List

Back