POLL: Is it time to separate?

Is it time to separate the country officially?

• Total voters
It's past time, and this year more than any other year has proven it already should have been done.

I no longer have any desire to get along with Dims, I would rather see how much interest in having two or three seperate countries with two or three separate constitutions.
Instead of destroying what we have, just give the left one part, the right one part, and maybe a third part for moderates.
The US could very well splinter like Yugoslavia and it could be possible to have 6 new countries created. :smoke:
Russia and China would love that.

A House divided cannot stand. Stupid idea.
13 of your fellow Trumpsters have voted Yes so far.

I notice you have nothing to say to them about the stupid idea.

No surprise. That's why I put #3 on the options.

I don't know who answered your stupid poll or why. I only speak for myself. I only represent myself.

I leave it to you to speak for everyone else. :D
All you have to do is click on the number of votes and you can find out.

Let's see you go after them. Tell them how stupid they are.

Just kidding. We both know you don't have the balls.

Straightforward question:

Have we reached a point at which our political differences are irreconcilable, and it's time to separate the country geographically in some way, by Left or Right?

And please expand on your response!

What your contemplating is treason. Abraham Lincoln showed what the proper response was to people who tried to do such a thing.
The tyrant always shows himself.

All for the State! Kill those who wish to leave. They’re traitors!

Sick. Very sick. Most undemocratic, un-American, and most tyrannical.

Is that how you feel about Abraham Lincoln?

Abraham Lincoln was a tyrant who set in motion the destruction of American liberty by removing the basis of legitimate government. Consent of the governed

Have we reached a point at which our political differences are irreconcilable, and it's time to separate the country geographically in some way, by Left or Right?

The real differences are minimal. The big problem is the lying politicians. 24/7 news channels and the internet create huge problems that don’t exist for ratings and clicks.

The real differences are astoundingly huge, and the politicians are taking advantage of that in full force.
What’s a huge difference?

11 Yes votes so far.

I think we will beat the no votes in the end. When I started this topic a year or two ago, conservatives were more welcoming to the idea, and all the liberals were totally against it. I'm expecting the same results here as well.
Liberals love this country
Conservatives want to leave

They do? Is that why your last famous Democrat used the motto hope and change?

Let me tell you something, if you got together with a short heavy set blond girl, and after marriage, you wanted her to lose weight, change her hair brunette, and wear high heels to look taller, you never loved her in the first place.

You don't hope and change something you love, you embrace it.

You liberals hate capitalism.
You liberals hate our Constitution.
You liberals hate authority.
You liberals hate people having individual freedom.
You liberals hate our flag.
You hate all the fundamentals this country was built on.

So don't tell me liberals love this country.

Political differences are as old as time itself. The differences are now between sound policy and the Archie Bunker type solutions on the right.

LOL, the chick who supports attacking women who dare to think differently than you (think about "Archie Bunker") thinks that the problem is on the right.

What has changed is how far Democrats have moved into Marxism. Republicans have not moved to the right
The Republican Party is more Right Wing than it has been. :cool: The Neocons don't control the Republican Party like they did not long ago and Neocons like Mitt Romney are very pissed off about it.:smoke:

Political differences are as old as time itself. The differences are now between sound policy and the Archie Bunker type solutions on the right.

LOL, the chick who supports attacking women who dare to think differently than you (think about "Archie Bunker") thinks that the problem is on the right.

What has changed is how far Democrats have moved into Marxism. Republicans have not moved to the right

Total BS.

Were you always for erecting trade barriers? No.
Were you always for using US Military troops to enforce laws in US Cities? No.
Were you always for suing the States to comply with political whims of the Executive? No.
Were you always for militarizing our police forces? No.
You don't think Trump is to the right of McCain and Romney?

Please make us laugh and tell us the GOP was always for these draconian measures and that Trump is to the left of the last two nominees.

The Republican Party is more Right Wing than it has been. :cool: The Neocons don't control the Republican Party like they did not long ago and Neocons like Mitt Romney are very pissed off about it.:smoke:

Huh, you gave some very compelling examples of how the Republicans have moved to the right.

That's what I would have said if you'd given some very compelling examples of how the Republicans have moved to the right. But you didn't give any ...

Does being more right mean more giant bailouts?

Total BS.

Were you always for suing the States to comply with political whims of the Executive? No.

Please make us laugh and tell us the GOP was always for these draconian measures and that Trump is to the left of the last two nominees.

McCain and Romney are practically left wingers you have no point.

Were you always for rioting? That's why troops are being deployed - by the way the democrats themselves are asking the national guard to participate.

We were always for America, low taxes and freedom. Not conservatives, Americans. And that means taking the appropriate means to preserve the nation.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Huh, you gave some very compelling examples of how the Republicans have moved to the right.

That's what I would have said if you'd given some very compelling examples of how the Republicans have moved to the right. But you didn't give any ...
Wow arrogant and condescending much?:up_yours:

A House divided cannot stand. Stupid idea.
13 of your fellow Trumpsters have voted Yes so far.

I notice you have nothing to say to them about the stupid idea.

No surprise. That's why I put #3 on the options.

I don't know who answered your stupid poll or why. I only speak for myself. I only represent myself.

I leave it to you to speak for everyone else. :D
All you have to do is click on the number of votes and you can find out.

Let's see you go after them. Tell them how stupid they are.

Just kidding. We both know you don't have the balls.

Girlfriend, I don't give a shit who voted in your stupid poll. I think it's a stupid idea.

I only represent my own views. I have no desire or obligation to defend anyone elses. Now STFU.

It's past time, and this year more than any other year has proven it already should have been done.

I no longer have any desire to get along with Dims, I would rather see how much interest in having two or three seperate countries with two or three separate constitutions.
Instead of destroying what we have, just give the left one part, the right one part, and maybe a third part for moderates.
The US could very well splinter like Yugoslavia and it could be possible to have 6 new countries created. :smoke:
There are people like you who want to become like them.

Total BS.

Interesting. Who is "us?" The voices in your head? A horde of imaginary people in your living room hanging on your every word? What caused this lack of confidence you had where you needed your ego propped up and that you didn't have the self esteem to speak for the only person you can speak for, yourself?

Were you always for erecting trade barriers? No. - Correct. I'm still not. But Trump is using them to remove tariffs. You understand that fundamentally different than protectionism, right?

Were you always for using US Military troops to enforce laws in US Cities? No. - Correct, but keeping the peace from leftist riots across the country is not about "enforcing laws." Violent leftists terrorizing the American people and destroying lives, liberty and property is clearly the role of the military and always was

Were you always for suing the States to comply with political whims of the Executive? No. - Correct, Obama was a tyrant. Glad you see that

Were you always for militarizing our police forces? No.Now you're just devolving into rhetoric

You don't think Trump is to the right of McCain and Romney? He's on a different scale. Some ways right, some ways left

11 Yes votes so far.

I think we will beat the no votes in the end. When I started this topic a year or two ago, conservatives were more welcoming to the idea, and all the liberals were totally against it. I'm expecting the same results here as well.
Liberals love this country
Conservatives want to leave

They do? Is that why your last famous Democrat used the motto hope and change?

Let me tell you something, if you got together with a short heavy set blond girl, and after marriage, you wanted her to lose weight, change her hair brunette, and wear high heels to look taller, you never loved her in the first place.

You don't hope and change something you love, you embrace it.

You liberals hate capitalism.
You liberals hate our Constitution.
You liberals hate authority.
You liberals hate people having individual freedom.
You liberals hate our flag.
You hate all the fundamentals this country was built on.

So don't tell me liberals love this country.

Liberals love looting this country

Wow arrogant and condescending much?:up_yours:

So you still have no examples of how Republicans have moved to the right. Evasive much?

No thanks. The right is being strongly influenced by their trolls. Look at Bannon, arrested on Chinese billionaires yacht. NRA taking Russian money. Trump campaign talking to Russians... the right has been infiltrated.

No thanks. The right is being strongly influenced by their trolls. Look at Bannon, arrested on Chinese billionaires yacht. NRA taking Russian money. Trump campaign talking to Russians... the right has been infiltrated.
The fact you see that as a partisan issue and not a pervasive one throughout politics no matter the party speaks volumes.

“Is it time to separate?”

Of course not.
It’s way past time to separate. When a nation of 350 million gets to vote for two demented conservative whack jobs for the most powerful office in the world, you know you live in a failed state.

The silver lining of a dumb Don re-election, could be CA, OR, and WA peacefully secede. How cool would that be? Then with any luck, the whole thing comes crashing down.

Is there another country out there, that you do not consider a failed state, that you would prefer to live in?
Yes. Many. But I’m an American. I thought we had freedom here.

Forum List

Back