Poll is up. Will Hunter tax trial be plea bargained before his court date?

Will Hunter biden's Tax case go to trial or be plea bargained beforehand

• Hunter's Tax Fraud will go to trial

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Hunter biden will plea bargain his tax fraud beforehand

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
I thought his lawyers already tried a plea deal that fell apart?
biden's lawyers and the prosecutors had reached a deal on the atf case. the judge denied and forced the trial.

first judge i ever heard of doing that....

Hunter will plea if they can get a friendly judge who will overlook the severity of his crimes. One would think an average American would spend a couple years in the can for what Hunter pulled. Income tax fraud in the millions seems like it would bring an automatic stay in the clink. I'm sure Hunter would accept any plea that doesn't include jail but is there a judge who is willing to be that corrupt? MAGA

Hunter will plea if they can get a friendly judge who will overlook the severity of his crimes. One would think an average American would spend a couple years in the can for what Hunter pulled. Income tax fraud in the millions seems like it would bring an automatic stay in the clink. I'm sure Hunter would accept any plea that doesn't include jail but is there a judge who is willing to be that corrupt? MAGA
I think that hunter would accept up to 6 months in jail considering the implications of this saturating the biden crime family

Hard to say.....The judge in DE is going to wait for the outcome in CA before passing sentence. That judge has a reputation for handing out jail time.

If Hunter skates on the CA charge with a plea-out or if it goes to trial in CA and is found innocent it's a good chance he gets jail time in DE......Found guilty in a CA trial and gets time then the DE judge runs it concurrently.

That's my take.

biden's lawyers and the prosecutors had reached a deal on the atf case. the judge denied and forced the trial.

first judge i ever heard of doing that....
The testimony of the two courageous IRS whistleblowers was an important factor. There was also a bizarre condition that Hunter would not be prosecuted for any other crimes.

Forum List

Back