POLL: Kool Aid

Poll: ever heard of Kool Aid as a racial stereotype?

• Yes, I heard of this before the Brian Kilmeade comment

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • No, I never heard of this befor the Brian Kilmeade comment

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • Pineapple

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was an accident. Out of all the beverages in the world Kilmeade, by accident, happened to choose the ONE beverage that has been used to stereotype blacks totally by accident....
Do any of you libtards have even ONE example of an advertisement or well known speaker that used Kool Aid as a stereotype for blacks as opposed to just poor people in general?

I'll bet you cant. Which makes all this fake offense just plain old horse shit.

Many have been posted. You missed them. Go back to the other thread and look.

It was an accident. Out of all the beverages in the world Kilmeade, by accident, happened to choose the ONE beverage that has been used to stereotype blacks totally by accident....
Do any of you libtards have even ONE example of an advertisement or well known speaker that used Kool Aid as a stereotype for blacks as opposed to just poor people in general?

1894l.jpg

Now that I did are you going to change your mind?

Hell no lol
You know good and well he is going back pedal or move the goal posts.

This is a poll thread, not the Flame Zone. Cast your vote and shut the fuck up.
Ahh, you dont want differing opinions in your Nazi poll thread? Tuff shit, dude.

No, you defend your own assertions, that is how debate works, fascist.

White people from the south are not in on it. They tend to do the same things the Black people do like drink Koolaid.

I went to School in the south and the black to white ratio was about 50%. We all went to the same hang out places and for the most part everyone got along. I think race relations are better in the South anyway...We were neighbors, school mates and played sports together. We never had any riots in our area and this was in the 70's.
My family is from the south so they told me about the great "race relations" out there. Gimme a break dude.
laugh.gif
Sorry for your family. I went to school in the 70's in low country of SC and we did not have the race issues like other places did. Most of that happened in the 50's and 60's and was over with by the 70's.
My cousin just moved from SC. You wanna know the reasons she cited? Racism.

No, you defend your own assertions, that is how debate works, fascist.

You are special. The info you request has been posted in the over thread. See ya!

Oh.....and I'm not debating you. I'm making fun of you. Remember that whenever I address you about anything. I'm laughing at you.

Ahh, you dont want differing opinions in your Nazi poll thread? Tuff shit, dude.

i couldnt vote

there wasnt a

_X_ Who the fuck cares

Ahh, what I don't want is destructive crap from the likes of you. Which I know is redundant. You wouldn't know how to render an opinion constructively if your life depended on it.

i couldnt vote

there wasnt a

_X_ Who the fuck cares

That's what "Pineapple" is for. What, is this your first poll?

No votes for pineapple.... :crybaby:

From this thread about a co-host on "Fox and Friends" asking a guest doing a cooking segment if she makes Kool Aid with the dish she's preparing (see the thread for background)....

Answer honestly --- before this came up, had you ever heard of Kool Aid as a racial stereotype?
the only food I knew to be racist was fried chicken and watermelon

since I eat those and drank kool-aide as a kid......

just another pile of leftist mole hill being turned into a mountain

i couldnt vote

there wasnt a

_X_ Who the fuck cares

Pogo Count that one as a yes.

From this thread about a co-host on "Fox and Friends" asking a guest doing a cooking segment if she makes Kool Aid with the dish she's preparing (see the thread for background)....

Answer honestly --- before this came up, had you ever heard of Kool Aid as a racial stereotype?
the only food I knew to be racist was fried chicken and watermelon

since I eat those and drank kool-aide as a kid......

just another pile of leftist mole hill being turned into a mountain

No food is racist.

Is the concept of stereotypes so difficult? Many people seem completely thrown by it.

i couldnt vote

there wasnt a

_X_ Who the fuck cares

what a strange world you fucktards live in

kool aid is racist

and pineapple means who the fuck cares

--LOL

i couldnt vote

there wasnt a

_X_ Who the fuck cares

kool aid is racist

--LOL

Koolaid isn't racist.

i couldnt vote

there wasnt a

_X_ Who the fuck cares

Pogo Count that one as a yes.

yes i understand that leftists like to falsify polls

it is one of their classic lying methods

1894l.jpg

Now that I did are you going to change your mind?

Hell no lol

No, I asked for 'an advertisement or well known speaker that used Kool Aid as a stereotype for blacks' and some random post off of Zimbio isnt that, dude. Hell you could have uploaded it there yourself, idiot.

So you want a racist advertisement? lol

Or a well known racist speaker?

Lets figure this out. Are you saying something isnt racist unless one of those 2 things occur?

btw that image has been around for at least 7 years...nice try tho

i couldnt vote

there wasnt a

_X_ Who the fuck cares

kool aid is racist

--LOL

Koolaid isn't racist.

i couldnt vote

there wasnt a

_X_ Who the fuck cares

kool aid is racist

--LOL

Koolaid isn't racist.

take it up with the op

Forum List

Back