POLL: Kool Aid

Poll: ever heard of Kool Aid as a racial stereotype?

• Yes, I heard of this before the Brian Kilmeade comment

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • No, I never heard of this befor the Brian Kilmeade comment

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • Pineapple

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
From this thread about a co-host on "Fox and Friends" asking a guest doing a cooking segment if she makes Kool Aid with the dish she's preparing (see the thread for background)....

Answer honestly --- before this came up, had you ever heard of Kool Aid as a racial stereotype?
the only food I knew to be racist was fried chicken and watermelon

since I eat those and drank kool-aide as a kid......

just another pile of leftist mole hill being turned into a mountain

No food is racist.

Is the concept of stereotypes so difficult? Many people seem completely thrown by it.
then why do leftist get so bent outta shaped over it?
School Menu Includes Fried Chicken, Watermelon And Cornbread For Black History Month

It certainly can be used to in a negative way. It all boils down to context. It's confusing for you. I get it. Read your own link it is explained well there.

And...the term for more than one leftist is leftists....with an "s" at the end.

i couldnt vote

there wasnt a

_X_ Who the fuck cares

Pogo Count that one as a yes.

yes i understand that leftists like to falsify polls

it is one of their classic lying methods

Just a hunch. I'm guessing that you've heard of it before.

take this hunch

who gives a fuck

As I expected.

im not going to buy into your pc fuckard world

Koolaid isn't racist.
unless you are white and say it around a liberal.

You guys are really trying hard to pretend that you dont get it.
Why would kool aid be racist when most of the kids in my generation grew up on it? White , black, asian , native american. Sounds to me like this kool aid racist crap is a new thing

Now thats how you do it. Ask questions and more importantly accept the answers. For some reason Kool Aid and blacks have been a stereotype for a while now. You ask why even tho all kids eat it which is a fair question. The same reasons why everyone likes fried chicken but for some reason its a black stereotype also.

When did it start? IDK but its not new.

How many people have to hear about this to qualify for your "widely known" label?

I dunno. I'm leaving the interpretation wide open.

BINGO!! So no number will never fit your definition of "widely known" so this entire thread is a folly

Is there some reason you don't want the analysis? I left it wide open and impartial, which means I'm wide open to being shown to be a tiny minority. And I'm fine with that.

Dude, go ahead and analyze. Since you dont know what number of people have to hear about something for it to be widely known I'm curious how you're going to analyze anything. But go ahead.

PS. No matter how many people have heard of it it wont ever make you hear of it in past tense.
It is either general knowledge or it isn't. This is not something that is general knowledge. Therefore it does not qualify as a stereotype. It is esoteric knowledge, among racists.

Its general knowledge to me. So my personal anecdote wins.

i couldnt vote

there wasnt a

_X_ Who the fuck cares

Pogo Count that one as a yes.

yes i understand that leftists like to falsify polls

it is one of their classic lying methods

Just a hunch. I'm guessing that you've heard of it before.

take this hunch

who gives a fuck

You sure talk a lot for a non-voter who doesn't see 'Pineapple' and then just whines about it.

All that work typing out nine letters. And for what. FOR WHAT?? :(

last time i checked this is a public board

dont like too bad

this is one of the dumbest polls ever on this board

Lol at NLT trying to convince anyone that the low country isn't full of Con flag waving racists.
There are some...but when i went to school we did not have race problems...sorry if it destroys you sterotype of the South.

Lol at NLT trying to convince anyone that the low country isn't full of Con flag waving racists.
Believe me, there are more racist on both sides everywhere now.

I'll have to avoid using stereotypes I don't know anything about in the future so I not to offend anyone even though I won't know I would be offending anyone. I'll avoid mentioning what I don't know since I won't know not to mention them.
Its not that big of a deal. If it offends someone apologize.
people lose jobs due to that
No one is going to lose their job by mentioning Koolaid.
isn't that the intent of the OP?

Uhh...... yyyyyyyyyyyeah. Send that post in to Brian Kilmeade, King of the Non Sequitur.
I posted that in the wrong thread my man. Apologies.

How many people have to hear about this to qualify for your "widely known" label?
Most people. Otherwise you are just nitpicking and making an issue out of something that is not an issue.

What is number qualifies as "most people"?

Are you fucking serious? I'm not going to play this ridiculous game. You are being disingenuous. It is common knowledge that a stereotype is something that the culture, the whole culture, recognizes and understands. You are trying to make something a fact when it isn't. It is not a fact that the American culture, as a whole, recognizes and understands any stereotype linking African Americans to Kool-Aid. End of. I'm disgusted by this attempt to pretend otherwise.

There are some...but when i went to school we did not have race problems...sorry if it destroys you sterotype of the South.

White people never have race problems.

For the same reasons they never heard of Kool Aid being a stereotype....because it doesnt affect them.

Koolaid isn't racist.
unless you are white and say it around a liberal.

You guys are really trying hard to pretend that you dont get it.
Why would kool aid be racist when most of the kids in my generation grew up on it? White , black, asian , native american. Sounds to me like this kool aid racist crap is a new thing

Now thats how you do it. Ask questions and more importantly accept the answers. For some reason Kool Aid and blacks have been a stereotype for a while now. You ask why even tho all kids eat it which is a fair question. The same reasons why everyone likes fried chicken but for some reason its a black stereotype also.

When did it start? IDK but its not new.
Bullshit. IT is no more a stereotype about blacks than 'Tar Baby' is.

It is all made up bullshit to distract blacks from the real crime and real racism; the Dhimmicratic party doing NOTHING to help blacks get up on their own two feet and succeed without the help of the Dhims or the government and all the misery and crime that comes from it.

White people never have race problems.

For the same reasons they never heard of Kool Aid being a stereotype....because it doesnt affect them.

Then how do you explain watermelon?
Shall we run a watermelon poll and compare results?

Forum List

Back