[POLL] - Liberals, how much is a "fair share?" - Taxes

What's the "fair share?"

• Total voters
You apparently don't like America much.

Your comment has nothing to do with what Shawn posted. Stop trolling the thread and posting insulting remarks directed at other posters!

JWK

"The Constitution is the act of the people, speaking in their original character, and defining the permanent conditions of the social alliance; and there can be no doubt on the point with us, that every act of the legislative power contrary to the true intent and meaning of the Constitution, is absolutely null and void. ___ Chancellor James Kent, in his Commentaries on American Law (1858)

He's against our Constitution, as are you.

No, he isn't. You are.

The reality is that over time the words of the constitution have been interpreted and practiced according to people who wished to change the laws to suit their means. Each court case quoted is ample proof of how lawyers have argued away rights or responsibilities previously conferred to individuals or the government according to the desire of those paying for the lawyers. Judges rule based on lawyers arguments. Lawyers argue based on their payment.

Yes great argument. Every time I point out so etching true you can't refute you resort to platitudes that mean nothing.

The reality is that over time the words of the constitution have been interpreted and practiced according to people who wished to change the laws to suit their means. Each court case quoted is ample proof of how lawyers have argued away rights or responsibilities previously conferred to individuals or the government according to the desire of those paying for the lawyers. Judges rule based on lawyers arguments. Lawyers argue based on their payment.

Yes great argument. Every time I point out so etching true you can't refute you resort to platitudes that mean nothing.

How would you refer to people who stand against our Constitution?

I refer to them as "liberals."

Read your own posts. You like your constitution but not our Constitution. The one that SCOTUS is in charge of interpreting and enforcing. The one amended by we, the people. The one that supports democracy.

Read your own posts. You like your constitution but not our Constitution. The one that SCOTUS is in charge of interpreting and enforcing. The one amended by we, the people. The one that supports democracy.

The Constitution as amended by the Supreme Court is a fascist piece of crap. The original Constitution wasn't perfect, but it was far better than anything you endorse.

Always amazes me how the liberal is always telling others what THEIR fair share ought to be all the while he sits on his ass in his house and whittles down what his tax liability is.
Bill and Hillary Clinton "donating" their used and stained underwear to charity and taking a tax deduction on it while asking others to pay more in taxes.
Real easy to be a liberal when you are spending other folks' money.

Always amazes me how the extremist is always telling others what THEIR fair share of government ought to be all the while he sits on his ass in his house and whittles down what his tax liability is.

An extremist to you is everyone that wants to stop the government from taking 60% of their money that they worked 65 hours a week to earn.
We call those folks good citizens that are independent and do not ask others to pay their expenses.
You despise all of us that are not dependent on government.

I have worked 29 days in a row in my businesses including Thanksgiving night.
And the moocher class and their supporters label me as an extremist because I want to stop them from plundering more of my earnings to give to the moocher class for their vote for Democrats.

And the moocher class and their supporters label me as an extremist because I want to stop them from plundering more of my earnings to give to the moocher class for their vote for Democrats.

Name calling, threats and intimidation are just a few of the methods the parasite class uses to keep us all cowed and reluctant to throw off our chains.

Name calling, threats and intimidation are just a few of the methods the parasite class uses to keep us all cowed and reluctant to throw off our chains.

All the while they work their 40 hour weeks with benefits, days off for holidays and retirement pay.
They despise anyone that is not dependent on someone else for their job.

The Constitution as amended by the Supreme Court is a fascist piece of crap. The original Constitution wasn't perfect, but it was far better than anything you endorse.

"The Constitution as amended by the Supreme Court is a fascist piece of crap."

As unAmerican a statement as I've ever heard. You're lucky to have not lived in Joe McCarthy's era.

Always amazes me how the liberal is always telling others what THEIR fair share ought to be all the while he sits on his ass in his house and whittles down what his tax liability is.
Bill and Hillary Clinton "donating" their used and stained underwear to charity and taking a tax deduction on it while asking others to pay more in taxes.
Real easy to be a liberal when you are spending other folks' money.

Always amazes me how the extremist is always telling others what THEIR fair share of government ought to be all the while he sits on his ass in his house and whittles down what his tax liability is.

An extremist to you is everyone that wants to stop the government from taking 60% of their money that they worked 65 hours a week to earn.
We call those folks good citizens that are independent and do not ask others to pay their expenses.
You despise all of us that are not dependent on government.

I've never been dependent on government. I believe in America because it gives even people like you a chance.

All the while they work their 40 hour weeks with benefits, days off for holidays and retirement pay.

You sound just like Adolf describing the Jews.

Coincidence?

So the SCOTUS is in charge of interpreting the law amended by we the people. Telling us what we mean when we send them a law so that they can enforce our laws on us by their measure? Is that what you're saying?

So the SCOTUS is in charge of interpreting the law amended by we the people. Telling us what we mean when we send them a law so that they can enforce our laws on us by their measure? Is that what you're saying?

If the executive branch tries to enforce a law that someone believes is unconstitutional it is referred to the Federal Court system for a ruling. The lower courts rule as to Constitutionality, but their ruling can be appealed up to the Supreme Court for final adjudication.

If it is ruled unConstitutional it cannot be enforced by any court in the land.

The relevant interpretation of the Constitution is based on the original words in it, it's amendments, and the precedents set by Federal Court systems through the years.

As unAmerican a statement as I've ever heard. You're lucky to have not lived in Joe McCarthy's era.

Not unAmerican at all. Our government routinely ignores the Constitution. Anyone who claims it is still in force is either a fool or a tool of our fascist government.

Coincidence?

Hmmmmm, . . no. He sounds like a Jew describing the Nazis. Remember, the Nazis were the ones running the government. That would be equivalent to you and your ilk.

Not unAmerican at all. Our government routinely ignores the Constitution. Anyone who claims it is still in force is either a fool or a tool of our fascist government.

Why do you choose to live under a fascist government?

Are you in a terrorist cell here or something?

If the executive branch tries to enforce a law that someone believes is unconstitutional it is referred to the Federal Court system for a ruling. The lower courts rule as to Constitutionality, but their ruling can be appealed up to the Supreme Court for final adjudication.

If it is ruled unConstitutional it cannot be enforced by any court in the land.

The relevant interpretation of the Constitution is based on the original words in it, it's amendments, and the precedents set by Federal Court systems through the years.

You mean a precedent where the court rules something to be a tax that is clearly not a tax?

Coincidence?

Hmmmmm, . . no. He sounds like a Jew describing the Nazis. Remember, the Nazis were the ones running the government. That would be equivalent to you and your ilk.

The fact that you say something does not make it true.

Do you really think that the German Jews called your hero lazy?

Forum List

Back