[POLL] - Liberals, how much is a "fair share?" - Taxes

What's the "fair share?"

• Total voters
info(at)dezchemsonline(dot)com
Order Now +1-207-809-3137
Online USA,UK,AUSTRALIA CANADA,EUROPE
RESEARCH CHEMICALS
Mephedrone, Ketamine, Ephedrine Hcl,Methylone, Online USA,UK,CANADA,AUSTRALIA,Methadrone, Pseudoephedrine, Etizolam,MAM-2201,HU-210,HU-211
HU-239,HU-243,HU-308,HU-320,HU-331,HU-336,HU-345,Phenazepam,
STS-135,MDPV,BAY 38-7271,Pentylone,5-MeO-MiPT,a-pvp,
A-796260,A-834735,BZ-6378
AM-2233,A-PVP,5-MeO-DALT,tribe 3g incense,JTE-907,Methaqualone, (Quaaludes),fire n ice, afghan incense,Methoxetamine(MXE),metallic mercury,Methamphetamine,Naphyrone,4-Meo-PCP,4-Ho-MIPT,4-Aco-DMT,
5-Meo-DMT,TCB-2,Bromo Dragonfly,DOI,DOC,Online USA,UK,CANADA,EUROPE,2C-T-2,2C-I,2C-N,2C-C,2C-P,2C-B,
2C-E,2C-I,TFMPP,JWH-019,JWH-203,JWH-200,PENTEDRONE,4-CAB,4-MEC CRYSTAL,ZZ-1,ZZ-2,JWH-018,JWH-250,JWH-307,JWH-249,4-FA,RCS-4,URB-597,URB-754,4-Mec,ZZ-1,4-DMMC,FLEPHEDRONE,4-CAB,CB-1,CB-2,4-Fluoromethamphetamine,Sudafed,ALD-52,Methcathinone,Methoxamine,Methiopropamine,TMA-6,3-MeO-PCP,Methedrone,Pentedrone,a-pvp,pb-135
3,4-DMMC,6-APB,SAB-378,CB-13,JWH-073,UR-144,5FUR-144,URB-602,MAM-2201,AM-2201,AM-1248,AM-1220,4-EMC,2-FMA,2-FA,aMT,NRG-2,NRG-1,MDAT,
JWH-251,JWH-210,WIN 55,225,JWH-133,JWH-122,JWH-073,Online USA,UK,CANADA,EUROPE,JWH-051,JWH-015,Eric-2,Diphenylprolinol (D2PM),Dimethocaine
CP 55,244,bk-MBDB,Butylone,Buphedrone,bk-MDMA,AM-694,Ethylphenidate Crystal,BenzoFury,6APB,4-mmc,4-fmc,4-FMA,3-fmc,5-IAI AND MORE AVAILABLE.

Buy Actavis Promethazine Codeine Cough Syrup in USA
bk-MDMA buy bk-MDMA for sale in USA,UK,FRANCE,GERMANY,BELGIUM,POLAND
high quality methylone crystals for sale online buy methylone in USA
3,4-DMMC,Dimethylone,THJ-2201,THJ-018,MPA ,Dimethylone,4-HO-MET,PRO-LAD,ETH-LAD,THJ-2201,THJ-018,
4-FA a-pvp,MXE,Ethylphenidate,MPA ,
5FAB-PIINACA,AB-PIANCA,5FAB-PIINACA, Methylone

PARTY PILLS AND BATH SALTS
Xplode Party Pills,Rave Party Pills,Frozen Party Pills,TNT Party Pills,Mello Man Party Pills,Space Trips Party Pills,Arctic Blast Bath Salts,Aura Bath Salts,Bayou Ivory Flower Bath Salts,Bliss Bath Salts,
Blizzard Bath Salts,Bloom Bath Salts,Blue Magic Bath Salts,Online USA,UK,EUROPE,Blue Silk Bath Salts,Bolivian Bath Salts,Bonsai Winter Boost Bath Salts,Bonsai Grow Bath Salts,C Original Bath Salts,Charge + Bath Salts
Charley Sheene Bath Salts,Cloud 10 Bath Salts,Tranquility Bath Salts,Cloud 10 Ultra Bath Salts,Cloud 9 Bath Salts,Cotton Cloud Bath Salts,Dynamite Plus Bath Salts,Eight Ballz Bath Salts,Eurhoria Bath Salt,

Call Us Now +1-207-809-3137
info(at)dezchemsonline(dot)com
Call Us Now +1-207-809-3137
Online USA,UK,AUSTRALIA CANADA,EUROPE

Another conservative entrepreneur working long hours.

Your point?

You're the one that believes that mankind's highest calling is make more money regardless of the cost to others.

He's against our Constitution, as are you.

Your blanketed statement makes no sense. Be specific and explain why. Failure to do so will confirm you are trolling the thread. Your unsubstantiated insulting remarks are not appreciated.

JWK

Because you think that any persons opinion of what the Constitution implies is valid. The word for that is anarchy.
Well, I see you once again post an unsubstantiated charge.

Stop trolling the thread.

JWK

Those who reject and ignore abiding by the intentions and beliefs under which our Constitution was agree to, as those intentions and beliefs may be documented from historical records, wish to remove the anchor and rudder of our constitutional system so they may then be free to “interpret” the Constitution to mean whatever they wish it to mean.

You can't make assumptions about my personal positions when all I've done is ask questions. You've dodged almost all my posts.

I don't have to make assumptions at all. You ask questions, you expect the answer you got from Republican propaganda, but that's rarely the best answer.

That's not dodging your posts. It's expanding your mind. That's frequently painful.

You tried to put words in my mouth. You could've given me leftist propaganda. Yet all you do is dodge.

That is exactly what a troll does ___ constantly avoids a discussion, engages in adolescent personal attacks and name calling, and refuses to acknowledge documented facts, not to mention switching the subject and going off topic.

JWK

America will not regain her honor and splendor until the blood of tyrants is made to flow in our streets.

Amazing how ignorant the left is. They believe that when someone becomes wealthy that somehow they stole the money from someone else and others have less.
They do not understand that growing the economy is always good as there is not a fixed limited amount of assets and money in this economic system.
The pie is always growing and all ships go higher with a rising tide.

Amazing how ignorant the left is. They believe that when someone becomes wealthy that somehow they stole the money from someone else and others have less.
They do not understand that growing the economy is always good as there is not a fixed limited amount of assets and money in this economic system.

So you've apparently missed all of the hundreds of references to the stagnant wages of the middle class and the exponentially rising wealth of the already wealthy?

this from the guy that didnt understand how taxation worked.

Growing the economy is great for everyone. It's not related to wealth. It's related to work and innovation and customer focus.

I don't have to make assumptions at all. You ask questions, you expect the answer you got from Republican propaganda, but that's rarely the best answer.

That's not dodging your posts. It's expanding your mind. That's frequently painful.

You tried to put words in my mouth. You could've given me leftist propaganda. Yet all you do is dodge.

That is exactly what a troll does ___ constantly avoids a discussion, engages in adolescent personal attacks and name calling, and refuses to acknowledge documented facts, not to mention switching the subject and going off topic.

JWK

America will not regain her honor and splendor until the blood of tyrants is made to flow in our streets.

A first. A troll confession.

"The Constitution as amended by the Supreme Court is a fascist piece of crap."

As unAmerican a statement as I've ever heard. You're lucky to have not lived in Joe McCarthy's era.

That's because you are ignorant of how American government works.

The SCOTUS has no authority to amend the Constitution. I know you Marxians dream of one more Elena Kagan on the court, so the 1st and 2nd amendments can be ruled unconstitutional.

Growing the economy is great for everyone. It's not related to wealth. It's related to work and innovation and customer focus.

Meaningless babble. As if more wealth isn't desirable. Only a liberal worm would ever say something as stupid and mealy-mouthed as that.

Last edited:

Meaningless babble. As if more wealth isn't desirable. Only a liberal worm would ever say something like that.

What are you disagreeing with?

I've never been dependent on government. I believe in America because it gives even people like you a chance.

LOL, now that is pretty good! HAHA very funny.
Back to reality.
There is a very big difference between you and I.
I believe you should be able to keep more of the money you earn and increase the payments you make to government if you believe they need more money.
You believe you have the right to vote for government to legally steal more of the money I make to give to people you believe deserve it more than I do.
And that is morally wrong.

I believe that gasoline costs what it does, healthcare what it does, milk what it does, and government what it does. So, I try to live within my means with an eye on future possibilities. And I pay all my bills.

I don't want more than I can afford. I get satisfaction from what I can afford, and give thanks for being born in the best place at the best time to the best parents and the for the gift of great curiosity and love of learning.

I have always expected to work hard and live responsibly.

I have little patience for people who need more than they can afford.

I have little patience for people who WANT more than they can afford and expect me to pay for it.
Who determines what people need? You, I, GOVERNMENT?

As unAmerican a statement as I've ever heard. You're lucky to have not lived in Joe McCarthy's era.

The SCOTUS has no authority to amend the Constitution. I know you Marxians dream of one more Elena Kagan on the court, so the 1st and 2nd amendments can be ruled unconstitutional.

PMS claims the Constitution gives the SCOTUS that authority. How does he know? The SCOTUS says so.

Meaningless babble. As if more wealth isn't desirable. Only a liberal worm would ever say something like that.

What are you disagreeing with?

"It's not related to wealth. It's related to work and innovation and customer focus."

"The SCOTUS has no authority to amend the Constitution."

Correct. The Federal Courts authority is only to determine if challenged laws are or are not enforceable based on the Constitution.

"The SCOTUS has no authority to amend the Constitution."

Correct. The Federal Courts authority is only to determine if challenged laws are or are not enforceable based on the Constitution.

So explain SCOTUS amending ACA in order to make it constitutional. How is that in their bounds?

LOL, now that is pretty good! HAHA very funny.
Back to reality.
There is a very big difference between you and I.
I believe you should be able to keep more of the money you earn and increase the payments you make to government if you believe they need more money.
You believe you have the right to vote for government to legally steal more of the money I make to give to people you believe deserve it more than I do.
And that is morally wrong.

I believe that gasoline costs what it does, healthcare what it does, milk what it does, and government what it does. So, I try to live within my means with an eye on future possibilities. And I pay all my bills.

I don't want more than I can afford. I get satisfaction from what I can afford, and give thanks for being born in the best place at the best time to the best parents and the for the gift of great curiosity and love of learning.

I have little patience for people who WANT more than they can afford and expect me to pay for it.

The Democrats in government solve problems while Republicans avoid them. Some problems, like Aid to Dependent Children and corporate welfare and the military cost money raised from taxpayers.

My recommendation if you don't support America is to find another country that you can support. And move there.

The Democrats in government solve problems while Republicans avoid them. Some problems, like Aid to Dependent Children and corporate welfare and the military cost money raised from taxpayers.

My recommendation if you don't support America is to find another country that you can support. And move there.

Democrats don't solve problems. They create them. They get some Paul to start whining and the rob Peter for Paul's benefit. Along the way they create some vast bureaucracy that will never go away.

If you want to live in some People's Republic, then move to a People's Republic. Cuba is only 80 miles from Florida. Leave now. You won't be missed.

Forum List

Back