[POLL] - Liberals, how much is a "fair share?" - Taxes

What's the "fair share?"

• Total voters
So the SCOTUS is in charge of interpreting the law amended by we the people. Telling us what we mean when we send them a law so that they can enforce our laws on us by their measure? Is that what you're saying?

If the executive branch tries to enforce a law that someone believes is unconstitutional it is referred to the Federal Court system for a ruling. The lower courts rule as to Constitutionality, but their ruling can be appealed up to the Supreme Court for final adjudication.

If it is ruled unConstitutional it cannot be enforced by any court in the land.

The relevant interpretation of the Constitution is based on the original words in it, it's amendments, and the precedents set by Federal Court systems through the years.

You mean a precedent where the court rules something to be a tax that is clearly not a tax?

If you'd like to be on the Supreme Court get a law degree specializing in Constitutional Law, practice for 4 decades or so and rise to the top of your profession including many years on the Federal Bench. That will get your odds up to 1 in a few thousand.

I assume that you have zero of those qualifications so you have zero credibility in their field.

So, stick to plumbing expertise or whatever you have.

Read your own posts. You like your constitution but not our Constitution. The one that SCOTUS is in charge of interpreting and enforcing. The one amended by we, the people. The one that supports democracy.

So the SCOTUS is in charge of interpreting the law amended by we the people. Telling us what we mean when we send them a law so that they can enforce our laws on us by their measure? Is that what you're saying?

If the executive branch tries to enforce a law that someone believes is unconstitutional it is referred to the Federal Court system for a ruling. The lower courts rule as to Constitutionality, but their ruling can be appealed up to the Supreme Court for final adjudication.

The relevant interpretation of the Constitution is based on the original words in it, it's amendments, and the precedents set by Federal Court systems through the years.

So the SCOTUS interprets laws referred to them written by we the people, as you put it, and rules on those. It seems that the Federal government would be we the peoples representative? That's my assumption of your position of course.

Would it then mean that out of 300 million people that 200 correctly represent them and all their views? All the while holding only two parties providing two options to any solution? That's the system you defend? Or am I missing something?

You know what I'm missing? The salaries of we the people.those writing our laws make more than 10 times (over 1000%) the federal poverty level. (15000). So my question then is if the representatives of the people are so far out of touch with them, on what basis are they arguing against these laws?

The system you seem to approve of has consistently passed laws that grant the Federal government the power to detain Americans without trial. The NDAA. Ever heard of it? Now tell me how due process means life with no trial in a court and how that is constitutional.

AND NO DODGING. Please.

Last edited:
Beginning on January 1, 2014, all applicable individuals will be required to maintain “minimum essential coverage”, each month, for themselves and their dependents.

Failure to maintain coverage will result in a penalty which will be calculated and included on the taxpayer’s individual tax return.

I'm not sure what that has to do with what I posted.

JWK

You're looking at the tax for not having insurance withstanding Constitutional scrutiny of SCOTUS

I still have no idea of what your point is. What is you point in relation to what I posted?

JWK

So the SCOTUS interprets laws referred to them written by we the people, as you put it, and rules on those. It seems that the Federal government would be we the peoples representative? That's my assumption of your position of course.

Would it then mean that out of 300 million people that 200 correctly represent them and all their views? All the while holding only two parties providing two options to any solution? That's the system you defend? Or am I missing something?

You know what I'm missing? The salaries of we the people.those writing our laws make more than 10 times (over 1000%) the federal poverty level. (15000). So my question then is if the representatives of the people are so far out of touch with them, on what basis are they arguing against these laws?

The system you seem to approve of has consistently passed laws that grant the Federal government the power to detain Americans without trial. The NDAA. Ever heard of it? Now tell me how due process means life with no trial in a court and how that is constitutional.

AND NO DODGING. Please.

You assume that anyone should have the right to break any law that they want to because their interpretation of the Constitution outlaws that law.

Doing that would not be any different than just discarding the Constitution and all of the laws based on it and declaring anarchy. Which, I suspect, is your real agenda.

You apparently don't like America much.

Your comment has nothing to do with what Shawn posted. Stop trolling the thread and posting insulting remarks directed at other posters!

JWK

"The Constitution is the act of the people, speaking in their original character, and defining the permanent conditions of the social alliance; and there can be no doubt on the point with us, that every act of the legislative power contrary to the true intent and meaning of the Constitution, is absolutely null and void. ___ Chancellor James Kent, in his Commentaries on American Law (1858)

He's against our Constitution, as are you.

Your blanketed statement makes no sense. Be specific and explain why. Failure to do so will confirm you are trolling the thread. Your unsubstantiated insulting remarks are not appreciated.

JWK

Last edited:

AND NO DODGING. Please.

You assume that anyone should have the right to break any law that they want to because their interpretation of the Constitution outlaws that law.

Doing that would not be any different than just discarding the Constitution and all of the laws based on it and declaring anarchy. Which, I suspect, is your real agenda.

No PMZ you're trying to put words in my mouth. I have no agenda. I'm not a politician. And you dodged darn it! Didn't address anything I said. Tsk.

Your comment has nothing to do with what Shawn posted. Stop trolling the thread and posting insulting remarks directed at other posters!

JWK

"The Constitution is the act of the people, speaking in their original character, and defining the permanent conditions of the social alliance; and there can be no doubt on the point with us, that every act of the legislative power contrary to the true intent and meaning of the Constitution, is absolutely null and void. ___ Chancellor James Kent, in his Commentaries on American Law (1858)

He's against our Constitution, as are you.

Your blanketed statement makes no sense. Be specific and explain why. Failure to do so will confirm you are trolling the thread. Your unsubstantiated insulting remarks are not appreciated.

JWK

Because you think that any persons opinion of what the Constitution implies is valid. The word for that is anarchy.

AND NO DODGING. Please.

No PMZ you're trying to put words in my mouth. I have no agenda. I'm not a politician. And you dodged darn it! Didn't address anything I said. Tsk.

I addressed everything that you've said, a truth very inconvenient for you.

You can't make assumptions about my personal positions when all I've done is ask questions. You've dodged almost all my posts.

You can't make assumptions about my personal positions when all I've done is ask questions. You've dodged almost all my posts.

I don't have to make assumptions at all. You ask questions, you expect the answer you got from Republican propaganda, but that's rarely the best answer.

That's not dodging your posts. It's expanding your mind. That's frequently painful.

Always amazes me how the extremist is always telling others what THEIR fair share of government ought to be all the while he sits on his ass in his house and whittles down what his tax liability is.

An extremist to you is everyone that wants to stop the government from taking 60% of their money that they worked 65 hours a week to earn.
We call those folks good citizens that are independent and do not ask others to pay their expenses.
You despise all of us that are not dependent on government.

I've never been dependent on government. I believe in America because it gives even people like you a chance.

LOL, now that is pretty good! HAHA very funny.
Back to reality.
There is a very big difference between you and I.
I believe you should be able to keep more of the money you earn and increase the payments you make to government if you believe they need more money.
You believe you have the right to vote for government to legally steal more of the money I make to give to people you believe deserve it more than I do.
And that is morally wrong.

Last edited:
It is true. PMZ and the liberal only have insults and juvenile analogies to offer.
He has no facts left to argue.

An extremist to you is everyone that wants to stop the government from taking 60% of their money that they worked 65 hours a week to earn.
We call those folks good citizens that are independent and do not ask others to pay their expenses.
You despise all of us that are not dependent on government.

I've never been dependent on government. I believe in America because it gives even people like you a chance.

LOL, now that is pretty good! HAHA very funny.
Back to reality.
There is a very big difference between you and I.
I believe you should be able to keep more of the money you earn and increase the payments you make to government if you believe they need more money.
You believe you have the right to vote for government to legally steal more of the money I make to give to people you believe deserve it more than I do.
And that is morally wrong.

I believe that gasoline costs what it does, healthcare what it does, milk what it does, and government what it does. So, I try to live within my means with an eye on future possibilities. And I pay all my bills.

I don't want more than I can afford. I get satisfaction from what I can afford, and give thanks for being born in the best place at the best time to the best parents and the for the gift of great curiosity and love of learning.

I have always expected to work hard and live responsibly.

I have little patience for people who need more than they can afford.

I don't have to make assumptions at all. You ask questions, you expect the answer you got from Republican propaganda, but that's rarely the best answer.

That's not dodging your posts. It's expanding your mind. That's frequently painful.

You tried to put words in my mouth. You could've given me leftist propaganda. Yet all you do is dodge.

You tried to put words in my mouth. You could've given me leftist propaganda. Yet all you do is dodge.

I don't have any leftist propaganda. Just my own thoughts and opinions. In fact, I'm a centrist, not a leftist, something that you can't distinguish from the extreme right.

info(at)dezchemsonline(dot)com
Order Now +1-207-809-3137
Online USA,UK,AUSTRALIA CANADA,EUROPE
RESEARCH CHEMICALS
Mephedrone, Ketamine, Ephedrine Hcl,Methylone, Online USA,UK,CANADA,AUSTRALIA,Methadrone, Pseudoephedrine, Etizolam,MAM-2201,HU-210,HU-211
HU-239,HU-243,HU-308,HU-320,HU-331,HU-336,HU-345,Phenazepam,
STS-135,MDPV,BAY 38-7271,Pentylone,5-MeO-MiPT,a-pvp,
A-796260,A-834735,BZ-6378
AM-2233,A-PVP,5-MeO-DALT,tribe 3g incense,JTE-907,Methaqualone, (Quaaludes),fire n ice, afghan incense,Methoxetamine(MXE),metallic mercury,Methamphetamine,Naphyrone,4-Meo-PCP,4-Ho-MIPT,4-Aco-DMT,
5-Meo-DMT,TCB-2,Bromo Dragonfly,DOI,DOC,Online USA,UK,CANADA,EUROPE,2C-T-2,2C-I,2C-N,2C-C,2C-P,2C-B,
2C-E,2C-I,TFMPP,JWH-019,JWH-203,JWH-200,PENTEDRONE,4-CAB,4-MEC CRYSTAL,ZZ-1,ZZ-2,JWH-018,JWH-250,JWH-307,JWH-249,4-FA,RCS-4,URB-597,URB-754,4-Mec,ZZ-1,4-DMMC,FLEPHEDRONE,4-CAB,CB-1,CB-2,4-Fluoromethamphetamine,Sudafed,ALD-52,Methcathinone,Methoxamine,Methiopropamine,TMA-6,3-MeO-PCP,Methedrone,Pentedrone,a-pvp,pb-135
3,4-DMMC,6-APB,SAB-378,CB-13,JWH-073,UR-144,5FUR-144,URB-602,MAM-2201,AM-2201,AM-1248,AM-1220,4-EMC,2-FMA,2-FA,aMT,NRG-2,NRG-1,MDAT,
JWH-251,JWH-210,WIN 55,225,JWH-133,JWH-122,JWH-073,Online USA,UK,CANADA,EUROPE,JWH-051,JWH-015,Eric-2,Diphenylprolinol (D2PM),Dimethocaine
CP 55,244,bk-MBDB,Butylone,Buphedrone,bk-MDMA,AM-694,Ethylphenidate Crystal,BenzoFury,6APB,4-mmc,4-fmc,4-FMA,3-fmc,5-IAI AND MORE AVAILABLE.

Buy Actavis Promethazine Codeine Cough Syrup in USA
bk-MDMA buy bk-MDMA for sale in USA,UK,FRANCE,GERMANY,BELGIUM,POLAND
high quality methylone crystals for sale online buy methylone in USA
3,4-DMMC,Dimethylone,THJ-2201,THJ-018,MPA ,Dimethylone,4-HO-MET,PRO-LAD,ETH-LAD,THJ-2201,THJ-018,
4-FA a-pvp,MXE,Ethylphenidate,MPA ,
5FAB-PIINACA,AB-PIANCA,5FAB-PIINACA, Methylone

PARTY PILLS AND BATH SALTS
Xplode Party Pills,Rave Party Pills,Frozen Party Pills,TNT Party Pills,Mello Man Party Pills,Space Trips Party Pills,Arctic Blast Bath Salts,Aura Bath Salts,Bayou Ivory Flower Bath Salts,Bliss Bath Salts,
Blizzard Bath Salts,Bloom Bath Salts,Blue Magic Bath Salts,Online USA,UK,EUROPE,Blue Silk Bath Salts,Bolivian Bath Salts,Bonsai Winter Boost Bath Salts,Bonsai Grow Bath Salts,C Original Bath Salts,Charge + Bath Salts
Charley Sheene Bath Salts,Cloud 10 Bath Salts,Tranquility Bath Salts,Cloud 10 Ultra Bath Salts,Cloud 9 Bath Salts,Cotton Cloud Bath Salts,Dynamite Plus Bath Salts,Eight Ballz Bath Salts,Eurhoria Bath Salt,

Call Us Now +1-207-809-3137

Another conservative entrepreneur working long hours.

I don't have any leftist propaganda. Just my own thoughts and opinions. In fact, I'm a centrist, not a leftist, something that you can't distinguish from the extreme right.

Well you didn't give me any centrist ideas either PMZ. I don't believe in the right or the left. Or the middle for that matter.

All I'm asking for is direct responses and the only time you answer directly is when I say you don't!

RESEARCH CHEMICALS
Mephedrone, Ketamine, Ephedrine Hcl,Methylone, Online USA,UK,CANADA,AUSTRALIA,Methadrone, Pseudoephedrine, Etizolam,MAM-2201,HU-210,HU-211
AM-2233,A-PVP,5-MeO-DALT,tribe 3g incense,JTE-907,Methaqualone, (Quaaludes),fire n ice, afghan incense,Methoxetamine(MXE),metallic mercury,Methamphetamine,Naphyrone,4-Meo-PCP,4-Ho-MIPT,4-Aco-DMT,
5-Meo-DMT,TCB-2,Bromo Dragonfly,DOI,DOC,Online USA,UK,CANADA,EUROPE,2C-T-2,2C-I,2C-N,2C-C,2C-P,2C-B,
2C-E,2C-I,TFMPP,JWH-019,JWH-203,JWH-200,PENTEDRONE,4-CAB,4-MEC CRYSTAL,ZZ-1,ZZ-2,JWH-018,JWH-250,JWH-307,JWH-249,4-FA,RCS-4,URB-597,URB-754,4-Mec,ZZ-1,4-DMMC,FLEPHEDRONE,4-CAB,CB-1,CB-2,4-Fluoromethamphetamine,Sudafed,ALD-52,Methcathinone,Methoxamine,Methiopropamine,TMA-6,3-MeO-PCP,Methedrone,Pentedrone,a-pvp,pb-135
3,4-DMMC,6-APB,SAB-378,CB-13,JWH-073,UR-144,5FUR-144,URB-602,MAM-2201,AM-2201,AM-1248,AM-1220,4-EMC,2-FMA,2-FA,aMT,NRG-2,NRG-1,MDAT,
JWH-251,JWH-210,WIN 55,225,JWH-133,JWH-122,JWH-073,Online USA,UK,CANADA,EUROPE,JWH-051,JWH-015,Eric-2,Diphenylprolinol (D2PM),Dimethocaine
CP 55,244,bk-MBDB,Butylone,Buphedrone,bk-MDMA,AM-694,Ethylphenidate Crystal,BenzoFury,6APB,4-mmc,4-fmc,4-FMA,3-fmc,5-IAI AND MORE AVAILABLE.

3,4-DMMC,Dimethylone,THJ-2201,THJ-018,MPA ,Dimethylone,4-HO-MET,PRO-LAD,ETH-LAD,THJ-2201,THJ-018,

Xplode Party Pills,Rave Party Pills,Frozen Party Pills,TNT Party Pills,Mello Man Party Pills,Space Trips Party Pills,Arctic Blast Bath Salts,Aura Bath Salts,Bayou Ivory Flower Bath Salts,Bliss Bath Salts,
Blizzard Bath Salts,Bloom Bath Salts,Blue Magic Bath Salts,Online USA,UK,EUROPE,Blue Silk Bath Salts,Bolivian Bath Salts,Bonsai Winter Boost Bath Salts,Bonsai Grow Bath Salts,C Original Bath Salts,Charge + Bath Salts
Charley Sheene Bath Salts,Cloud 10 Bath Salts,Tranquility Bath Salts,Cloud 10 Ultra Bath Salts,Cloud 9 Bath Salts,Cotton Cloud Bath Salts,Dynamite Plus Bath Salts,Eight Ballz Bath Salts,Eurhoria Bath Salt,

Another assumption made. You can in no way prove his political affiliation.

RESEARCH CHEMICALS

Another assumption made. You can in no way prove his political affiliation.

You are right.

RESEARCH CHEMICALS

Your point?

Forum List

Back