Poll: Majority wish Obama was still president

biased left wing polls are never legit, remember Hilliary was going to win in a landslide LOLOL
Great now your going to get them ranting about Russia costing her the election
The amazing thing to me is they claim Russia is taking over our elections. Yet at the same time they protest our national anthem and flag. What side are you on here?

Poll: Majority wish Obama were president, as Trump labeled 'mentally unstable'

I definitely wish he still was. Trump feels like a nightmare I am going to wake up from any moment.

Translation:
"Much of America has become made up of filthy piece of shit low class, indecent humans who would love the anything goes free for all to carry on and the free shit to continue raining down on them."
NEWS FLASH:
That sackless soft spoken pussy with the the oversized ears and the un-American name is an irrelevant has-been. The days of that bottom up governing you loved so much are fucking over....you're so fucked...clean up those work boots you haven't seen in years and get you ass moving you lowlife bastard....hahaha

This country is so racist. If Obama were white, he'd have more than a majority wishing he were still president. I think of great TV shows, like the Cosby Show in the 1980s and Operah Winfrey later. Sure, they had more fans in at their peak than anyone else, but if they were white, they'd have had even more fans than more fans than anyone else.

That's also why Obama was condemned, even after he did more for the working class than any prez in many years.

No matter who got elected, it would be hard to do the truly excellent job that Obama did but what we got is the most shameful mess - possibly in our entire history.

And, its so very bizarre that its trump's base who he is hurting the worst. And they just keep applauding him for it. There's simply no explanation for that.

:bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag:

I definitely wish he still was. Trump feels like a nightmare I am going to wake up from any moment.
Barack Obama should be the Democrat nomination for president in 2020. It would be good to see him wipe the floor with the narcissist-in-chief.

Unconstitutional.

You really should at least learn SOMETHING about the country you're criticizing.
There is nothing preventing Barrack Obama from becoming president again, surely. It is my understanding that a president can serve only two consecutive terms but a third term for Obama would not be consecutive.

Barack Obama should be the Democrat nomination for president in 2020. It would be good to see him wipe the floor with the narcissist-in-chief.

Unconstitutional.

You really should at least learn SOMETHING about the country you're criticizing.
There is nothing preventing Barrack Obama from becoming president again, surely. It is my understanding that a president can serve only two consecutive terms but a third term for Obama would not be consecutive.

Wrong, as is your habit.

Unconstitutional.

Pretty darn sure they can serve only 2 terms period.

Unconstitutional.

Pretty darn sure they can serve only 2 terms period.
Yes, I read the 22nd Amendment which states, ""No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of President more than once." So, I was mistaken.

I finally figured out who Puddly reminds me of....Melissa Click:

XLJJe.gif

This country is so racist. If Obama were white, he'd have more than a majority wishing he were still president. I think of great TV shows, like the Cosby Show in the 1980s and Operah Winfrey later. Sure, they had more fans in at their peak than anyone else, but if they were white, they'd have had even more fans than more fans than anyone else.

If Obama were white, he would never have been president.
If Trump were black, he would have never been president

Trump would not have beaten Obama!!!!! Hell Bernie Sanders would have beaten Trump
Trump-Obama.jpg

That's what they said about Hillary. Trump had "no chance" right up until about 8:00 PM election night.

And say, that's a fine pic of Barry O. in Nation of Islam garb.

Forum List

Back