Poll: Majority wish Obama was still president

So what people wish for a lot of things that will never happen and Presidents tend to get mor popular after they leave office as the article points out George W Bush approval rating has gone from 35% to 59%.
That's just because Trump makes even that satanic cretin look presidential.
Did you think that one up all by yourself?
That's not my post. By the way how was that ass kicking in Somalia???

So what people wish for a lot of things that will never happen and Presidents tend to get mor popular after they leave office as the article points out George W Bush approval rating has gone from 35% to 59%.
That's just because Trump makes even that satanic cretin look presidential.
Did you think that one up all by yourself?
That's not my post. By the way how was that ass kicking in Somalia???
Never said it was.

Hope that Oriole keeps smoking and smoking and smoking. And also keeps pounding his cheap liquor. Him and Reggie are still rolling the dice with Aids out there

-Geaux

This country is so racist. If Obama were white, he'd have more than a majority wishing he were still president. I think of great TV shows, like the Cosby Show in the 1980s and Operah Winfrey later. Sure, they had more fans in at their peak than anyone else, but if they were white, they'd have had even more fans than more fans than anyone else.

That's also why Obama was condemned, even after he did more for the working class than any prez in many years.

No matter who got elected, it would be hard to do the truly excellent job that Obama did but what we got is the most shameful mess - possibly in our entire history.

And, its so very bizarre that its trump's base who he is hurting the worst. And they just keep applauding him for it. There's simply no explanation for that.

joan-holloway-giggling.gif

Forum List

Back