POLL: Mueller 'October Surprise?' Indictment Dump Right Before Midterms?

Will Mueller Have An 'October Surprise?' Indictment Dump Before Midterms?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There will probably be a few manufactured "leaks" just before the elections in an effort to influence the independents. Republicans should make a prediction that they will try this, then if they do, Trump can say "I told you they would try this". It would cast a big shadow of doubt over their claims and render them ineffective. If they don't try it, no blowback for Trump.

I doubt they dump anything.

This investigation has been going on for two years. If there was anything to reveal it would have already been out there.

Whole lot of nothing in my book.
I agree but it still wouldn't surprise me that they make a last minute effort to sway the election with some kind of nonsense.

Will this coordinated Deep State sabotage of Trump continue? Will Mueller try to influence the Midterm Election by way of Pre-Election Indictment Dump? What do you think?

I would bet he does it before the midterms because the whole point of this fake investigation is to hurt Trump and the Republicans....releasing the empty results after the election serves no purpose....vague allegations of fake collusion right before the midterms will hurt the Republican effort...

Will this coordinated Deep State sabotage of Trump continue? Will Mueller try to influence the Midterm Election by way of Pre-Election Indictment Dump? What do you think?
Indictment for what?
Mueller wiil release a well worded pack of lies intended to change the course of the election.
I think it's too late. Early voting has started.

I would bet he does it before the midterms because the whole point of this fake investigation is to hurt Trump and the Republicans....releasing the empty results after the election serves no purpose....vague allegations of fake collusion right before the midterms will hurt the Republican effort...

Yeah, Mueller's corrupt. I can see him pulling an 'October Surprise.'

Mueller

As a long time Republican, he does not want to hurt his party

The Left and The DemTards are pretty desperate right now, so Herr Mueller is the DemNazi Party's only hope.
Herr Mueller? You mean the Republican prosector appointed by a Republican administration who is running an investigation overseen by a Republican FBI and DOJ??

Ok buddy... haha

I doubt they dump anything.

This investigation has been going on for two years. If there was anything to reveal it would have already been out there.

Whole lot of nothing in my book.
I agree but it still wouldn't surprise me that they make a last minute effort to sway the election with some kind of nonsense.

Well they certainly are good at nonsense.

You could be right. Nonsense it is. LOL

You mean like the attempted sabstoge of Clinton by Comey right before the election...like that?

There will probably be a few manufactured "leaks" just before the elections in an effort to influence the independents. Republicans should make a prediction that they will try this, then if they do, Trump can say "I told you they would try this". It would cast a big shadow of doubt over their claims and render them ineffective. If they don't try it, no blowback for Trump.
I can see how important transparency and honesty is to you. Haha :cuckoo:

Indictment for what?
Mueller wiil release a well worded pack of lies intended to change the course of the election.
I think it's too late. Early voting has started.

I agree and most people are sick of the whole mess and think its just a bunch of nonsense.

Mueller isn't too bright at all. This kind of dirty trick is something he's tried in the past, but it won't work.

Remember when he decided to indict a dozen Russians when his President was in Helsinki in an important summit?

With the help of Uncle Pooty, he trolled the media and Mueller like a pro at Helsinki. The Libs cried "treason" as their heads exploded.

Same story here.

President Trump is living rent-free in the media's heads, he owns them
"Mueller isn't too bright at all"....:777:

Now there's an ironic statement.

A special council has no authority to indict a sitting President. Only the Senate can impeach him.

Too bad regressives.

No he won't, there is a "rule" that does not allow him to bring charges against the Trump Campaign during the election period.... but against other Americans involved with the Russians or additional Russians, perhaps.

Though knowing Mueller, who is a rule follower, and mum is always the word out of his staff, I'd say it is highly highly highly UNLIKELY.

He will not break the rules, or interfere like Director Comey did with Hillary Clinton..... no way Jose! He has worked very hard in keeping this Russian Influence Investigation by the book, he ain't gonna change his stripes now...and give people reasons to scream bloody murder and delegitimize or undermine his entire investigation.

Mueller

As a long time Republican, he does not want to hurt his party

You obviously haven't been paying attention lately. He's out to lynch Trump. He has his orders.
I dont think either one of you have been paying attention. Mueller is a professional not a partisan. His cred with the repubs was stellar. Until he did his job. Trumplettes dont like thst.

Now there's an ironic statement.
Wow, great point :clap2:

It certainly wouldn't surprise me if he did. After all, the last one was obviously timed to disrupt Trump's meeting with Putin.

Forum List

Back