POLL: Mueller 'October Surprise?' Indictment Dump Right Before Midterms?

Will Mueller Have An 'October Surprise?' Indictment Dump Before Midterms?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Will this coordinated Deep State sabotage of Trump continue? Will Mueller try to influence the Midterm Election by way of Pre-Election Indictment Dump? What do you think?

It certainly wouldn't surprise me if he did. After all, the last one was obviously timed to disrupt Trump's meeting with Putin.

Yeah, i believe it is coming. Mueller's as corrupt as they come.

Will this coordinated Deep State sabotage of Trump continue? Will Mueller try to influence the Midterm Election by way of Pre-Election Indictment Dump? What do you think?

It certainly wouldn't surprise me if he did. After all, the last one was obviously timed to disrupt Trump's meeting with Putin.

I realize how easy it is to just repeat partisan jargon like that, but if you can list the reasons you actually believe that Mueller is as corrupt as they come on this particular Russian investigation, I'd like to hear specifics of it.... in your words.

This is a Republican led investigation ......

As a lifelong Republican, Mueller will play by the book

I realize how easy it is to just repeat partisan jargon like that, but if you can list the reasons you actually believe that Mueller is as corrupt as they come on this particular Russian investigation, I'd like to hear specifics of it.... in your words.

Timing the release for right before the Midterm Elections, is as partisan and corrupt as it gets. I just call it like i see it.

There will probably be a few manufactured "leaks" just before the elections in an effort to influence the independents. Republicans should make a prediction that they will try this, then if they do, Trump can say "I told you they would try this". It would cast a big shadow of doubt over their claims and render them ineffective. If they don't try it, no blowback for Trump.
I can see how important transparency and honesty is to you. Haha :cuckoo:
Now there's an ironic statement.
Wow, great point :clap2:
Better than the one you were trying to make. :lol:

Lefties are probably hoping for an "October surprise" either by tanking the economy with a confrontation with Saudi Arabia or by nonsense indictments but Mueller is just a drone. It's doubtful that he even knows what an "October surprise" is.

Indictment for what?
Mueller wiil release a well worded pack of lies intended to change the course of the election.
I think it's too late. Early voting has started.

I totally agree. Mueller stays mum.

Mueller is just a drone. It's doubtful that he even knows what an "October surprise" is.

True, but he follows orders.

Yeah, but the DOJ doesn't bring actions this close to an election. That's
why they were all pissed at Comey. Even though he was following Obama's
orders.

Mueller works for Rosenstein. Plus he hasn't even talked to Trump. AND,
the SCOTUS is firmly in place. They know the numbers and they understand
that there is precedent for an emergency hearing with immediate results.
(See the recount of 2000).

Mueller ain't doing anything until after the midterms.

There will probably be a few manufactured "leaks" just before the elections in an effort to influence the independents. Republicans should make a prediction that they will try this, then if they do, Trump can say "I told you they would try this". It would cast a big shadow of doubt over their claims and render them ineffective. If they don't try it, no blowback for Trump.
I pointed out that your statement shows you care more about politics than honesty. You responded with a whataboutism. So no it was an empty throw away retort.

I pointed out that your statement shows you care more about politics than honesty. You responded with a whataboutism. So no it was an empty throw away retort.
And how, exactly, does my statement show I care more about politics than honesty?

If there is one, it will backfire.

Every dirty trick Democrats play lately does

Anyone that cared about honesty would have demanded that Clinton, The DNC, Obama and Putin's work with and the financing of The Dirty Dossier should have been front and center of any investigation of Russian Involvement with the 2016 Election.

Mueller will make ZERO mention of it, or Clinton and Obama's purchasing it. He will pretend like THAT never happened.

This makes his entire Investigation Null and Void.

Forum List

Back