POLL: Mueller 'October Surprise?' Indictment Dump Right Before Midterms?

Will Mueller Have An 'October Surprise?' Indictment Dump Before Midterms?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It would be ludicrous to believe Mueller will investigate the background behind the dossier, DOJ, or FBI, and is waiting and praying to have the Democrats regain power so he can focus on attempting to take down Trump. Regretfully he and his cadre have nothing other than what the democrats manufactured, paid for, DOJ, and FBI, abuse of power and trust. No smoking gun.

Will this coordinated Deep State sabotage of Trump continue? Will Mueller try to influence the Midterm Election by way of Pre-Election Indictment Dump? What do you think?
Trump will have Mueller shipped off to a Black Site if he does

I pointed out that your statement shows you care more about politics than honesty. You responded with a whataboutism. So no it was an empty throw away retort.
Anyone that cared about honesty would have demanded that Clinton, The DNC, Obama and Putin's work with and the financing of The Dirty Dossier should have been front and center of any investigation of Russian Involvement with the 2016 Election.

Mueller will make ZERO mention of it, or Clinton and Obama's purchasing it. He will pretend like THAT never happened.

This makes his entire Investigation Null and Void.
Oh you mean we should pay more attention to the distraction than the focus?! Ok, haha.

What exactly do you want to investigate? Clinton paid for oppo research that wasn’t even used during the election, except for its leak as an unverified political report? You sound desperate and incapable of staying on point without pointing in another direction.

Blahh Wasn't even used? Comey, Rosenstein, Yates, McCabe used Clinton and Obama's Purchased Putin Propaganda to File False Affidavits in an Unconstitutional Secret Court (FISA) for Surveillance Warrants on a Presidential Candidate and his family and supporters, and volunteers.

I wouldn't be so uncivil as to call you a LIAR, but I will state that your are a Prolific Prevaricator.
Oh really? And you know this from what? Looking at extremely redacted fisa warrants? Fact is you don’t know what was presented to get those warrants. Also none of the fisa stuff was used during the election for anything. Even right wing poster boy Trey Gowdy who was Read in on the FISA warrants said that they were justified. Your argument is a joke.

Justified? Again, another WTF moment for you. At the time, they thought they were "justified" because the Dirty Dossier was thought to be legit, and the fact that Fusion GPS sent their skank Ukranian-Russian Lawyer to Trump tower for "appearances" and to create an "air of suspicion add that to the fact, Clinton had Pakistani Hackers working for her, and also had a woman named L. Jean Camp who worked for her who was a Cyber Security expert and Clinton Donor and Supporter who she and her group MIRACULOUSLY discovered a SUSPICIOUS PING on a Trump Tower Server and Reported it to THE FBI, and the fact that later it was discovered that this was a FAKE PLANTED Beacon Ping that showed up on a Hacked Trump Tower Server and a Hacked Russian Alpha Bank Server, "planted to draw attention to itself" and nothing else. For the first time in history a Russian Bank asked The FBI to look at its servers. The FBI found nothing illicit except for the existence of Mysterious The Beacon Ping. There is more and it all adds up only Lefties don't do math.

Don't even get me started on The Podesta Group and Manafort's direct ties to Obama and Obama Cabinet Officials.

A Clinton supporter pushed the Trump-Russia computer narrative investigated by the FBI

Russian Collusion Investigation: It Was Hillary Clinton All Along

The entire Russian Narrative was created by Obama and Clinton, financed by them and The DNC and represented a series of failed attempts to frame President Trump and blame Russia during The Election and afterwards when the Sore Losers decided they might be able to pull of a COUP.
You need to go do your homework. Gowdy read the interacted FISA during the House investigation and said it was legit. And you don’t know which elements of the dossier were used in the FISA and which elements were corroborated by the FBI through their sources. I thought Trump was going to release them so where are they? You’ve been spoon fed a distraction narrative and have apparently taken it hook line and sinker.

Better than the one you were trying to make. :lol:
I pointed out that your statement shows you care more about politics than honesty. You responded with a whataboutism. So no it was an empty throw away retort.
And how, exactly, does my statement show I care more about politics than honesty?
Do I really need to explain it? I’ll just use your own words...

“Republicans should make a prediction that they will try this, then if they do, Trump can say "I told you they would try this". It would cast a big shadow of doubt over their claims and render them ineffective. If they don't try it, no blowback for Trump.”
And how is that dishonest? This is funny. A lib hack like you talking about honesty. :lol:
Sure, when have I been dishonest? Point something out, I always call it as I see it.

You on the other hand just suggested that the Republican Party play a tactic to discredit any potential release of information that could be damaging to them for an election. You say this without knowing anything about the information, you just want to discredit it. So you have no interest in finding facts or being honest you want to play petty political games. How do you not understand how that is dishonest?!
I suggested Republicans drag Ellison's name through the mud the same way Democrats (like you) dragged Kavanaugh's name through the mud. The difference is that YOU had no evidence of Kavanaugh doing ANYTHING he was accused of. There is EVIDENCE against Ellison. That makes YOU the dishonest POS, not me. So F U and your double standard. You don't like it when your own tactics are used against you, do you?

Last edited:
The poor Moonbats continue in their deluded delusions.

Well, at least they have active, albeit rather unhealthy, fantasy lives to compensate for their total disconnect from reality.

And how, exactly, does my statement show I care more about politics than honesty?

“Republicans should make a prediction that they will try this, then if they do, Trump can say "I told you they would try this". It would cast a big shadow of doubt over their claims and render them ineffective. If they don't try it, no blowback for Trump.”
And how is that dishonest? This is funny. A lib hack like you talking about honesty. :lol:
Sure, when have I been dishonest? Point something out, I always call it as I see it.

You on the other hand just suggested that the Republican Party play a tactic to discredit any potential release of information that could be damaging to them for an election. You say this without knowing anything about the information, you just want to discredit it. So you have no interest in finding facts or being honest you want to play petty political games. How do you not understand how that is dishonest?!

Call us when you can produce the "Russian Dirt On Clinton" Donald Trump apparently sold his soul to get and never received.

We know for a fact there is a piece of Putin Propaganda on Trump paid for by Clinton and Obama called The Dirty Dossier.

Show me Putin's Clinton Dossier Trump Paid For. Show me that or STFU

There isn't one.

We even have a money trail with Hillary Clinton, Barak Obama and The DNC through The COIE Lawfirm, to Fusion GPS and to British and Russian Spies, Skirpal and Steele.

We even have an attempt on Skirpal's life and another Russian Agent involved in The Dirty Dossier. We have a Uranium One Official Central to the bribery scheme dead under suspicious circumstances.

Show us The Trump Body Count? There isn't one.

The whole fucking thing is disgraceful with a corrupt group of FBI and DOJ Clinton and Obama Sycophants and Conspirators who picked sides and thought they were above the law.

But you are like a chimp with your ears closed, eyes closed and mouth closed.

Just like the Obama DOJ and FBI.

When it came to Clinton or Obama the idea was "If You SEE SOMETHING, SAY NOTHING"! That was their motto. Same with the Dirty Dossier, and The Uranium One Bribery Scandal which both Mueller, Comey, Holder, Clinton, McCain and Obama all played a part in.

cp-10211_1.jpg

The Clintons and Obamas are like Leprosy. Everything they touch becomes corrupted.

The State Department, IRS, Veterans Administration, FBI, DOJ, even the NSA and CIA, all were populated with corrupt top level Bureaucrats, who broke and bent the law for political purposes.
Why do I need to show you a dossier that I never claimed existed? Are you drunk?

Will this coordinated Deep State sabotage of Trump continue? Will Mueller try to influence the Midterm Election by way of Pre-Election Indictment Dump? What do you think?
MMueller isn't going to indict Trump. He has nothing ... because there is nothing...never was.

I suggested Republicans drag Ellison's name through the mud the same way Democrats (like you) dragged Kavanaugh's name through the mud. The difference is that YOU had no evidence of Kavanaugh doing ANYTHING he was accused of. There is EVIDENCE against Ellison. That makes YOU the dishonest POS, not me. So F U and your double standard. You don't like it when your own tactics are used against you, do you?
See your problem is you clump me in with the extremist version of a left wingnut that you can think of and then use that as your basis in which you argue.

I never dragged Kavanaughs name through the mud... I said he sounded qualified and like a good dude and then when the accusations came out I wanted an investigation to find out the facts. Quote me saying anything different, I dare you.

I’ve also stayed my dislike for Ellison and said that I’d love to see him booted from public office.

So that’s strike two smart guy. Got anything else you want to lie about?

MMueller isn't going to indict Trump. He has nothing ... because there is nothing...never was.
I doubt he will indict Trump but you don’t spend millions of dollars, multiple agents, and two years on an investigation with nothing to chew on

I doubt he will indict Trump but you don’t spend millions of dollars, multiple agents, and two years on an investigation with nothing to chew on
Desperate, butt-hurt, seditious Democrats do ... Did...

Mm, don’t think so. His orifice is leaky as hell. If it happens it will likely be in a week or so. Right around when early voting starts. All I know is it better be good because anything short of Putin’s face tattooed on Trumps ass will ugly up mewlers legacy more then it already is.

It will be vague and open to interpretation to what ever political bent one has.

No Robert Mueller, very much unlike James Comey--will follow DOJ protocol of not releasing information on an investigation within 60 days before an election. That's why you haven't heard anything about the Russian investigation in a couple of weeks.

BUT--expect all holy hell to break loose right after the midterm election. 5 guilty plea's, 37 Federal Grand Jury indictiments and 100's of criminal charges didn't go away during this time. The investigation has continued during this time and never stopped.

Trump admitting to Obstruction of Justice on National T.V.--will be a topic of conversation.

The above video is referencing an article that was confirmed under sworn testimony, by James Clapper, National intelligence director over a year ago. Trump surrorgates were being picked up in routine spying operations in conversation with Russian intelligence assets by several different foreign countries. Here is the article.
British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

For confirmation of Clapper's testimony--scroll down this page until you see Feinstein asking Clapper questions.
Full transcript: Sally Yates and James Clapper testify on Russian election interference

f22-170511-cartoon-trump-nixon-not-a-crook.jpg

Really a great book that will prepare you for the open public hearings and testimony is this.

51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg

Very well written & hard to put down.

No Robert Mueller, very much unlike James Comey--will follow DOJ protocol of not releasing information on an investigation within 60 days before an election. That's why you haven't heard anything about the Russian investigation in a couple of weeks.

BUT--expect all holy hell to break loose right after the midterm election. 5 guilty plea's, 37 Federal Grand Jury indictiments and 100's of criminal charges didn't go away during this time. The investigation has continued during this time and never stopped.

Trump admitting to Obstruction of Justice on National T.V.--will be a topic of conversation.

The above video is referencing an article that was confirmed under sworn testimony, by James Clapper, National intelligence director over a year ago. Trump surrorgates were being picked up in routine spying operations in conversation with Russian intelligence assets by several different foreign countries. Here is the article.
British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

For confirmation of Clapper's testimony--scroll down this page until you see Feinstein asking Clapper questions.
Full transcript: Sally Yates and James Clapper testify on Russian election interference

f22-170511-cartoon-trump-nixon-not-a-crook.jpg

Really a great book that will prepare you for the open public hearings and testimony is this.

51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg

Very well written & hard to put down.

Or he will just sit there with that retarded look on his face while one of his lackeys reports that they found nothing.

It is pretty simple, if there was anything not obviously fabricated, and everyone without TDS knows there is not anything except DIM lies and fabrications, it would been leaked by Swamp Rats to Fake News outlets. Swamp Rat Mueller and the other Swamp Rats seem to be playing the delay game like the DIMS did with Judge Brett Kavanaugh. If there is enough DIM voter fraud and they somehow manage to win the House and Senate, then Swamp Rat Mueller can quietly take the money and run, since the fake investigation is no longer necessary to attack our democracy since the DIMS will attack our democracy directly with impeachment of our great President.

It is very telling that Mueller has been given Carte Blanche to investigate anything and everything he has ignored the REAL collusion by the Democrats with respect to RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA. He is a partisan of the worst kind and has done terrible damage to the integrity of the DOJ.

Funny. Mueller is an honorable man. However, experts are expecting an indictment dump right after the midterms.

Lakhota said "experts" in regards to Swamp Rats and their anti-American associates like Blinky Maddow. :p

Mm, don’t think so. His orifice is leaky as hell. If it happens it will likely be in a week or so. Right around when early voting starts. All I know is it better be good because anything short of Putin’s face tattooed on Trumps ass will ugly up mewlers legacy more then it already is.

It's not Mueller's office that is leaking. Redirect to another post on this board for an explanation. Just click here.
Mattis Leaving but "I hire the best people" ("I just can't keep them!")

A clue for you--:auiqs.jpg:

VarveG20170216_low.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back