Poll: New Hampshire Dems rather see meteor 'extinguish all human life' than see Trump re-elected

Check this out. https://www.yahoo.com/news/most-hampshire-democrats-rather-see-191934121.html
Most New Hampshire Democrats would rather see a meteor 'extinguish all human life' than Trump re-elected, poll finds
I've seen TDS in action close up. My friend loses it if I say something positive about our president. We've agreed to not talk politics anymore. It's the only way our friendship will last. We have enough common interests to be friends. We just CAN'T talk politics.

I wish I could say this should be in humor...but it is real....goes to show you how truly sick over 50% of ABNORMALS really are!

------------

A good majority of New Hampshire Democrats are feeling existential right about now.

According to a poll from the University of Massachusetts at Lowell, 64 percent of Democratic voters would rather see "a giant meteor strike the Earth, extinguishing all human life" than President Trump re-elected. The poll, conducted Jan. 28–31, also shows about half of Independent voters would say the same extreme thing.

How New Hampshire voters feel about the death of humanity does coincide with how well they're materially doing on this planet. While 69 percent of respondents making under $50,000 a year say they'd be cool with blowing up, just 49 percent of those who make more than $100,000 say the same. Younger voters also seem more fed up with this world than older ones.

To be clear, the UMass/YouGov poll comes from a sample of 400 people, and had a margin of error of 6.4 percentage points. And as for more practical information, it found former Vice President Joe Biden and Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) tied with 23 percent support among Democratic candidates, with Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) close behind at 21 percent.

(Excerpt) Read more at theweek.com ...

I have been praying for one since I swam from my dad to my mother, so I understand how they feel...

Whomever came up with such a question for poll needs to seek help.

I wish I could say this should be in humor...but it is real....goes to show you how truly sick over 50% of ABNORMALS really are!

------------

A good majority of New Hampshire Democrats are feeling existential right about now.

According to a poll from the University of Massachusetts at Lowell, 64 percent of Democratic voters would rather see "a giant meteor strike the Earth, extinguishing all human life" than President Trump re-elected. The poll, conducted Jan. 28–31, also shows about half of Independent voters would say the same extreme thing.

How New Hampshire voters feel about the death of humanity does coincide with how well they're materially doing on this planet. While 69 percent of respondents making under $50,000 a year say they'd be cool with blowing up, just 49 percent of those who make more than $100,000 say the same. Younger voters also seem more fed up with this world than older ones.

To be clear, the UMass/YouGov poll comes from a sample of 400 people, and had a margin of error of 6.4 percentage points. And as for more practical information, it found former Vice President Joe Biden and Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) tied with 23 percent support among Democratic candidates, with Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) close behind at 21 percent.

(Excerpt) Read more at theweek.com ...

I was going to create this post, but searched around to see if somebody else beat me too it. However reading the article, it stated that only 400 people responded. I was going to post it as a vote, to see how many of our leftist USMB libs would respond. That might be interesting.

UwbXkl0.jpg

TDS has taken a new turn. Literally everything Trump does now comes with a corrupt undertone.

"According to a poll from the University of Massachusetts at Lowell, 64 percent of Democratic voters would rather see "a giant meteor strike the Earth, extinguishing all human life" than President Trump re-elected."

______

The above is from the O.P. If it is a joke, the O. P. failed to mention it.

There is nothing that can make this Rational. If you are willing to roam around in the Land of the Deranged...if you are willing to try to understand the amazing phenomena that is Trump Derangement Syndrome---concentrate on these two phrases from the above quote:

"University of Massachusetts"

AND

"Democratic voters"

____

Therein lies the explanation...if there can be one.

How else can you comprehend the intense and dangerous psychopathology of persons who would rather see "human life extinguished" than see the The Donald reelected?

Has anybody ever been to Lowell, Massachusetts? If not, don't go-- obviously it will Fuck You up.

Check this out. https://www.yahoo.com/news/most-hampshire-democrats-rather-see-191934121.html
Most New Hampshire Democrats would rather see a meteor 'extinguish all human life' than Trump re-elected, poll finds

View attachment 305637

Yeppers, if leftards can't be in control? They would rather see the end of mankind......says lot.

Something I learned as a Warrior. When you are faced with an enemy that is willing to burn it all to the ground, you had better be willing to burn it to the ground to defeat them. If you are willing to light some of those fires yourself, at least you can do a controlled burn. Rump and your criminal bunch are willing to burn it all to the ground. Fine, let' me light the fire.

View attachment 305637

Yeppers, if leftards can't be in control? They would rather see the end of mankind......says lot.

Something I learned as a Warrior. When you are faced with an enemy that is willing to burn it all to the ground, you had better be willing to burn it to the ground to defeat them. If you are willing to light some of those fires yourself, at least you can do a controlled burn. Rump and your criminal bunch are willing to burn it all to the ground. Fine, let' me light the fire.

You don't have enough "fire power" to light a fart. You? A "warrior"? You are simply a keyboard troll that is totally gutless.

Last edited:

View attachment 305637

You don't have enough "fire power" to light fart. You? A "warrior"? You are simply a keyboard troll that is totally gutless.

It's going to be a very log 10 months for you. Keep frothing at the mouth, yanting and yelling and lying. It becomes you.

Forum List

Back