POLL: Pending Election Insanity.

Will we see martial law before. during or after the 2024 elections?

• Yes

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
It’s more a matter of ignorance than ‘how low.’

Martial law can’t just be ‘declared’ – that’s nonsense.

The correct question is: if elected, would Trump lawlessly activate the Insurrection Act to ‘justify’ the use of the military on domestic targets, such as Trump’s opponents and perceived enemies – and the answer is, yes.
Ooh but you have mommy's basement to hid in Mrs. Jones....plus your facediaper, they won't recognize you as the commie America hater you are.

Now, Trump might try to declare ‘martial law’ because he’s a fascist and ignoramus – in which case the people have only themselves to blame; putting the likes of Trump in the WH is the lowest.
Whatever C. I'm not really interested in your pedantic bloviating. Especially when you're playing the partisan drone. If you can't see how both parties have jumped the shark, you can't see.

Now, Trump might try to declare ‘martial law’ because he’s a fascist and ignoramus – in which case the people have only themselves to blame; putting the likes of Trump in the WH is the lowest.
Fascists are leftists, remember kookbot?
And where will you move once he is elected Mrs. Jones??

And of course there won’t be any ‘martial law before or during the 2024 election because President Biden isn’t ignorant of the law and Constitution and isn’t a fascist.
Poopeypants is totally ignorant, his brain is mush...but he certainly is a head fascist in the Reich.
Back to mommy's basement now.....

That may be the winner. It's going to be a mess though. I don't see a clean way through it. Unless one of the shit-parties breaks from tradition and nominates a decent candidate.

They need to pull in some obscure 5th party person that nobody knows, to do it.

It’s more a matter of ignorance than ‘how low.’

Martial law can’t just be ‘declared’ – that’s nonsense.

The correct question is: if elected, would Trump lawlessly activate the Insurrection Act to ‘justify’ the use of the military on domestic targets, such as Trump’s opponents and perceived enemies – and the answer is, yes.

That's some of the funniest propaganda I've heard lately. What the hell are you smoking child, CRACK?

I do expect the left will do Race Riots but have no clue when they scheduled it. Maybe some of their bitches here can tell us their schedule.

I do expect the left will do Race Riots but have no clue when they scheduled it. Maybe some of their bitches here can tell us their schedule.
And if Dems win, Republicans will peacefully accept the outcome, right?

“Will we see martial law before. during or after the 2024 elections?”

None of the above – the notion is idiotic.

Martial law is legal and Constitutional only if a given jurisdiction is subject to actual military war and the courts in that jurisdiction have ceased to function – and lawful only in that jurisdiction, not the entire country. See: Ex Parte Milligan (1866).
Numb nuts you can have martial law without war.

Probably not. Because the Dems are cheating totalitarian pricks.

This nation is divided or havent you noticed. Do you like their path hmmmm
No. I'd like to see those driving the division go away. The shit-parties are killing us.

Forum List

Back